If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Content, at last.
- Me, Myself, and I
- My name is Evalynn Malfoy.
They say I'm poisonously beautiful, I agree with them.
Born to the wealthy pureblood Malfoy family nine years after my brother Lucius, I was a Slytherin favourite, and now a devoted server of The Dark Lord.
There is more to a talented witch like myself than what meets the eye, but you are simply a fool if you believed me to be the type to reveal everything to a commoner I have neither met nor judged. But understand that I have always been brought up in an air of superiority, thus I always believe myself to be capable of doing anything I pleased. Anything.
I am not one to be deceived. I consider myself to be simply beyond you all. Blood means everything to me. That, and the ability to prettily manipulate and corrupt your mind, whilst secretly basking in my own glory.
I care for nobody. Nobody, but my great master. Asides for him, nobody and nothing can surpass my horizons.
(¸.•´ (¸.• C r u c i o !
- Challenge my power?
- I am skilled highly in dark magic, and my cunning intelligance is but another very useful tool. My wand is almost part of my body - I can inflict painful charms to horrific precision. Dare to challenge me? I will not object. Those who are close to me know very well that torturing is my hobby, and outwitting others only adds more to my personal pride. I am highly devoted to my master, and only he may judge me. I consider myself to be his obedient pet, as well as a faithful left hand.
- Mirror mirror on the wall
- No doubt, I have been described as an attractive person, though the ongoing war has deminished much of my early beauty. Nonetheless, my beauty always attracts attention, though few are chanced to see the sinister mind inside me. My hair is a pale blonde - dark at the roots, unlike Lucius. I have fair skin, as had every female in my family. My eyes are blue, though for twenty odd years they have seemed black. I have icy thin lips and my entire appearance indeed seems a deathly wonder.
- I am not afraid of death, nor dying. Though strangely, the concept of immortality frightens me. I do not wish to live forever, only to leave an imprint of myself that will survive through the generations. I wish to be able to perish, yet still place the minds of other unfortunate souls in turmoil. I wish to gain the utmost trust and respect of my master, and please him in all ways possible.
- Family ties.
- I have no children. I only share my bloodline with wizards and witches who are rich, powerful, pure and respected. Through Lucius' marriage, I am connected to the Black family and Alecto Carrow, my campanion - pureblood and deatheater, has remained a close friend since Hogwarts. Together, we stunn and achieve the impossible.
- Evalynn Quotes.
- "Elegance is an attitude."
"As well as can be expected, as always."
"You cannot judge me, if you do not know me. And there is none that knows Evalynn truly…"
"Come play with me darling, if you dare."
"Perfection is a word made up by a fool, though there is nothing foolish watsoever in thinking that I am the closest possible thing to it."
"I was born with a stately need for intellect, affection and ambition. Have I changed at all?"
"I do not know how to kiss, or I would kiss you. Where do the noses go?”
- I leave my location unknown for obvious reasons, but urgent messages should be sent by owl to: email@example.com
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How Slytherin are you truly? 274 Taken
To those who chance in stumbling across this passage, my story is one that I have not, and never will entirely share. My history…? It is one still being written…
My name is Evalynn Malfoy. Just Evalynn Malfoy. I was born to an upper-class pureblood family, 9 years after my brother Lucius. Growing up in the Malfoy Manor, I was only ever surrounded by wealthy, respected, pureblood wizards and witches, and I was raised in an utmost air of superiority. From early childhood, I possessed the charms of intelligence, and the ability to move my body with grace and unfailing control.
A dancer… they would say.
But we all knew that was only nonsense. I would for sure put my intellect to better use, and like a true pureblood, help cleanse the world of mudbloods, muggles and most dispicable of all - blood traitors!
I learnt to use my charms to manipulate, and gain my desires. Hogwarts often seems a distant memory, but I can clearly remember upholding the family pride, being allocated into the Slytherin house as all worthy wizards of my family had been. I was a natural charmer, excelling miraculously however, in the dark arts. I learnt to inflict painful spells on those who opposed me, and change the thoughts of those who disagreed with me. I also became close acquaintances with Alecto and Amycus Carrow in our second year.
Joining forces with the Dark Lord was the real peak of my life. I could torture and laugh at the same time. I could love and hate at the same time… My faith in the Dark Lord has risen in recent years though, and wisdom tells me to never again doubt his words.
My love life is yet again another puzzle. Married 3 times, and never planning to again. I am connected to the Black family, through Lucius’ marriage to Narcissa, and I have also a favourite nephew, by the name of Draco.
And now my reader, regardless of what you've managed to deciphered for yourself, and how complex and queer my simple existence is, how strange and vulnerable I may often be, you know nothing of me. You know nothing of me.
A dancer you say…?
15 Comments 308 weeks
I've realised a lot of you have played different characters in the past, and I'm curious to know who, and why you changed.
For those who don't know, I used to play a Narcissa Malfoy, and NO to all the people who somehow came up with the idea that my real name was Narcissa...?
I myself don't hate rivalry so much, a little competition is fun to watch.
So, POST A COMMENT PLEASE darlings
36 Comments 316 weeks
- X-- Pureblood Royalty --X
- Voldemort - The Greatest wizard of ALL time
- Lord Voldemort Army
- Good vs Evil
- the death eaters
- - Pechory - Pure evil is born.
- The Malfoy Manor
- Pure Slytherin Loyalty
- Bellatrix Lestrange
- Draco's Gang
- crabbes chocolate cake club
- We Support The Dark Lord
- Faithful Death Eaters - TOGETHER