If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- My name Nacho Novo. I play professional football, and used play for Huesca, Raith Rovers and Dundee. I now play top class football, for team called Rangers. You may have heard them. They are 'follow follow'. People say I want to leave Rangers at end of season-not true. I am happy. I admit I am bit sad Paul Le Guen has 'pissed off', as he was like a father to me, but it serves him right, because he is shite manager. Walter Smith very good. I sign for Rangers for £450,000. That is big rip off. I am worth twice that. Once sign, I singlehandedly win the league with Rangers, and deservedly score the goal against Hibernian (you will not have heard of, they are crap team), to secure title. I hope to, one time in the near future, play for the Espagne, or Spain, as you call it here in Glasgow. Lets face it, I am obviously the best striker in the world. Don't get me wrong, however. I am realistic man. That is why I hope to finish my career at Real Madrid. Or Barcelona maybe.
- I like the cheeky girls. They are very nice. However, I must admit I don't listen to music much. That is for lower class Glaswegian Neds.
- I do not watch rubbish English language films because I do not like sobby acting. So I have changed this to phrases. My favourite phrase is 'nae problem'.
- I play football. Did you not know?
- Scared Of
- Nothing. I am big hard man.
- Happiest When
- Playing football. And with my gorgeous girlfriend. She is very fit, even though she slept with my old good friend Dado Prso.
- I am friendly man, if you are not going to be nice, please leave me alone. Just leave your luv and go.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Nacho? 403 Taken