If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTEYAGARUUUU
- Me, Myself, and I
- Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says 'Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says 'But, doctor...I am Pagliacci. - Rorschachs Journal October 16th 1985...
If you want to know me well basically I am the epitomy of the word GEEK . My hobbies are guitar, Metal music, Transformers...etc
Currently Watching: Code Geass R2(All Hail Britania)... Kamen Rider Blade...Kamen Rider Dragon Knight....
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM??!!!-Kamina... Aniki ;_;
- AC/DC, Akira Yamaoka, Alestorm, Alice Cooper, Alice in Chains, Alter Bridge, Anthrax, Austrian Death Machine, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Mages, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Bon Jovi, Boston, Breaking Benjamin, Buckethead, Chingon, Coldplay, Cradle of Filth, Danny Elfman, Danzig, Darkness, Def Leppard, Dio, Disturbed, Dragon Force, Drowning Pool, E.S. Posthumus, Eagles, Exodus, Foo Fighters, Fozzy, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Hans Zimmer, Hideki Taniuchi, Hitomi, Iron Maiden, Jimmi Hendrix, John Carpenter, Judas Priest, Juno Reactor, Killswitch Engage, Kiss, Korn, Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Living Syndication, Lynard Skynard, Manowar, Maximum the Hormone, Meat Loaf, Megadeth, Mercyful Fate, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Muse, Nakagawa Kotaro, Nirvana, Nobuo Uematsu, Opeth, Ozzy Osborne, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Perfect Circle, Pink Floyd, Poison, Powerglove, Powerman 5000, Puddle of Mud, Puscifier, Queen, Rage Against the Machine, Rainbow, Rammstien, Rob Zombie, Sakai Mikio, Santana, Scorpions, Seal, Sebastian Evans II, Seether, Serj Tankian, Slayer, Slipknot, Smashing Pumpkins, Steve Jablonsky, Survivor, System of a Down, Team Four Star, Tenacious D, Tito & Tarantula, Tool, Trivium, Twisted Sister, Tyler Bates, Van Halen, Velvet Revolver, Weird Al Yankovic, White Zombie, Yoshiro Hirano, 3 Doors Down
- Miss dropie requested I write a box for her. Okay well here we go, she is...hmm...she is...Louisa...She is one of the most unique inviduals I have ever come across. She has made me feel so many different things: Happyness, Joy, Regret, Sorrow, Sadness, Anger, Confusion, Jelousy, Rage, Hate, Love, Pain, Suffering. It really is hard to describe her. For that I would need more than one little box. I would need all the paper and ink in the world, even then I wouldnt be scratching the surface...I'm sorry but I simply cannot describe you in a little box. Sigh....
- Verdon Co.
- Well I thort I mite aswell make a box for Verdon co. and who from there deserves one of my most sought after awards a shout out.... Now there is only 2 people from VC off the top of my head tht deserve a 'Shout Out' and that would be me fellow half oriental Amber and my maths buddy Alana they are both cool nd always seem to put me in a good mood...Oh yes and I forgot Douglas, well me and him go waaaaay back, back to primary lol. Also he got me a sword fingy at Shakespere, but then this bitch took it off me lol.
- Manly tear down face
- Whether it be time, space or alternate realities, they mean nothing to us.
We will pierce the paths and methods you've chosen. That is who we are, The Dai-Gurren Brigade!! Don't believe in yourself believe in ME who believes in you! ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTEYAGARUUUU!!!!!!
- Dan the Man Sutton
- Oh Dan is the man with the plan and the....uh....fan?....I dunno but suttatron, Dan the man, Daniel whatever you like to call him is awesome...He's also a really good listener, seriously from the amount of shit Ive told him Im suprised he hasnt gotten tired and told me to fuck off...but yes i digress... he is amazing on the 6 stringed mother fucker even though he doesnt think he is, he is also the brainiest kid in our form...seriously he is frikken smart, unfortunatly he doesnt have a TV...so that maybe why he is so brainy...hmmmm...
- This guy is awesome he is my drinking buddy and the guy I ask to get rides from. We've had some mint time s this year (mmmm noodles Lmao) and even if he does beat me up from time to time i know that when Eddie is around Im safe cos we seem to bash on him when hes around (those were some fucking good noodles eddie lmao). I also got him into alot of the Metallica he is into now such as S&M crap and possibly Ride the Lightinig stuff...Oh yes and its this bluddy guys fault that I currently want to buy alot of movies and TV show boxsets...I'm not too sure how its your fault...But I'll think of it....
I am a huge Predator fan. I loved the original Predator with it's 80's machismo style and just pure awesomeness. It aint Shakespeare, but it never claimed to be. Predator was one of those rare movies that defined the action genre of the 80's. For those who do not know the film, it is about a guerrilla warfare special opps team going into the Central American rainforest's to try to reclaim some American POW's captured by the enemy forces. It later turns out that the team is being systematically hunted one by one by a extraterrestrial hunter known as the Predator. The film basically spirals into a massive guerrilla warfare battle between Arnold Schwarzenegger's character, Dutch, and the Predator. The film is a timeless classic that only gets better with each viewing.
Then in 1990 a sequel was made, so eloquently titled Predator 2. Now this film is completely different from the first. For one they dropped the rain forest backdrop for that of a suburban one. Also Arnold did not reprise his role and his character was written out. He was replaced by actor Danny Glover, who is great in his own right. Now this film was all about drug war and escalation, one by one crime lords are taken down by the hunting Predator, the city had become his hunting ground. Many fans of the series tend to shine Predator 2 in a negative light, personally I never saw why. I mean the series evolved, it took itself slightly more seriously and changed setting completely. I mean it would have been easy to rehash the first and change around the characters, but no the series evolved and changed. I don't know what caused the backlash, I do know however that I am in the minority for liking Predator 2. But I felt that it was a solid edition for the series.
A third sequel to the Predator series was never made. The reason for this was so Fox could do a crossover with another popular film series known as the Alien series. I will not even go into how disgusting the AVP saga was. Only one thing describes it: PG-13. Mother Fucking PG-13... Anyway, I digress.
After the failure of the AVP saga fox decided that they needed to rethink things and go back to basics. They decided to make a third Predator sequel, one that had respect for what came before it. You see in 1994 film maker Robert Rodrigez wrote a draft for a third Predator movie called Predators. He intended to make a film similar to James Cameron's film Aliens. Fox liked the idea but shelved it due to the budget Predators would need. Flash forward to 2009, Fox had finally decided to do Robert's film. Robert however could not helm the project due to other commitments, he did however produce the film and have overall creative control. Relatively new film maker Nimrod Antal was chosen to direct, while Micheal Finch and Alex Litvak were chosen to write a new script with a new story that has elements of Roberts draft.
Now the film has been released, and General thoughts, it fucking kicked major ass!!! The movie is so fun and brings up the epic scale of the movie immensely. So I highly recommend Predators, now I will delve into spoilers, so if you do not want to be spoiled stop reading.
The story of Predators is actually pretty original and interesting, yet unoriginal at the same time. This type story has been told before but I'm sure no-one even dreamed of it to be in a Predator setting. Now the basic plot is that 8 people with blood on their hands fall onto this world were they are hunted by the Predators. Now that is the basic plot but the story has little side ventures, such as a Predator civil war. It is very heavily hinted that there is a civil war between two Predator clans, the ones we know and love and bigger ones known as super Predators. Even though this plot point is only briefly touched on it's presence is felt and I would love to see it expanded upon. The story for the movie stays solid for the most part, but loses points for not really exploring into other alien aspects.
0 Comments 147 weeks
Oh Tim Burton, Tim Burton... How far down the rabbit hole you have fallen... Right from hearing that Tim Burton would direct an adaptation of Alice in Wonderland I was ecstatic to say the very least. I knew right away the visuals would be stunning, dark, grim and macabre. I knew that Tim Burton could steer this film and make it into an enjoyable adventure. I was completely into all the hype behind this film. Then I heard some of the casting, Johnny Depp as Mad Hatter and Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen to be precise. I cringed at Johnny getting the role of Mad Hatter. Don't get me wrong I am as much of a proponent of Johnny Depp's acting as the next person, but I knew that Tim would put an insane amount of spotlight on his character now, far much more than the character deserved. Just look at Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Willy Wonka (also played by Depp) got way too much damn spotlight. Anyway I digress, I just had to put my worries aside and accept that Hatter would get too much spotlight. The trailers began to pop up and I was right, most of the trailer spotlight (if not all) was on the Hatter. Did I care? Fuck no! The movie looked just as I envisioned it would. I could not wait for this movie to come out. Today on March 4th it came out.
All I have to say is wow... I am going to be completely honest, the movie REALLY blowed the big one. Before I begin I would like to say that this movie sort of serves as a sequel to the Disney animated movie. With this in mind the movie seems to make a heck of a lot more sense story wise. Does it still blow the big one? Yes, yes it does. Even with this information the story is still convoluted and doesn't explain itself well at all. I can cut Tim some slack here and just put it down to a bad screenplay. The plot does not move forward in a very well manner at all. It just seems to move forward with no motivation what so ever, the only motivation I could really see is that all this has to be destiny. Yeah I smell bull crap in aisle Alice in Wonderland. It seems to me that the screenwriter wanted everything to be so unique and balls to the wall that she forgot to add motivation and sub plots and what have you. I came in this movie expecting weird and craziness, and it still weirded me the hell out. Without going into spoilers I just want to say that go into the movie not expecting for it to really explain itself properly. Also because of the movies lack of a good story the pacing suffers tremendously aswell.
The acting was all over the place in this one. On one hand I love the Red Queen(Helena Bonham Carter), Cheshire Cat (Stephen Fry), Caterpillar (Alan Rickman) and Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp); I find the other performances meh or forgettable. Well I did like the Hare, but only because the animators did an amazing job portraying his insanity. One character I could not stand was the White Queen (Anne Hathaway), she just looked like a zombie the whole time and acted like one too.
The visuals were stunning though. Everything had a nitty, gritty contorted look to it. The set design was absolutely superb. However this just left the scenery to look out of place and extremely fake when juxtaposed with real live actors. Some of the creatures looked good (Hare, Cheshire Cat and Caterpillar) while others just looked out of place and awful (White Rabbit, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum and Red Queen's Head).
The music was amazing, it's Danny Elfman (of course) so it was always going to be amazing.
Would I recommend this movie? Only if you have read some stuff about it before hand so that you have half ways of an idea of what your getting into.
0 Comments 167 weeks
I am a huge fan of the Nightmare series and though it may have not the best reputation in the subsequent sequels, I still find the movies entertaining for just pure cheese factor, if nothing else. To be honest the only reason I would watch any of the Nightmare sequels is for Robert Englund. He owned the role of the comedic killer known as Freddy Kruger. What he did with the character would forever solidify the characterization for generations. The one liner quips, the puns, and the just insane wackiness from the Freddy makes the movies watchable (The only exceptions being the first movie and New nightmare).
Now upon learning that there would be a remake I was like cool we can have Nightmare for a new generation. Upon learning Robert would not reprise his role, if I were to say I was pissed would be putting it lightly. I could not think of anybody who could possibly replace Robert. Then they announced Jackie Earle Haley would be playing Freddy. I could not see Rorschach playing Freddy or looking like Freddy. Then I saw the first trailer... It put all of my worries a side. The tone is clearly set as not comedic nor cheese but it would be more serious and psychological (AKA Wes' original intention). But I still had a bad feeling that the film maybe a carbon copy of the original, which is not what a remake should be. My fears were yet again put aside by the second trailer. It seems that this film is going to have callbacks to the original, but it would be a brand new story with some of the main characters of the original. I highly recommend you to look at both trailers.
I hope this movie doesn't disappoint.... Oh well... If it does blow at least Jackie Earle Haley would be good.
Trailer 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tSv...
Trailer 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oar0-...
0 Comments 168 weeks