If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Yo folks as most people know i like to go for a chilled out get to know ya type of vibe and basically like to hang about wae my mates and have a laugh.
Got my mates stag do in fingerolla next weekend and got T in the Park next month so im looking forward to the next few weekends. I love ma Da
Oh aye and thats us got three in a row now
Aye the Cellic
- The Pet Shop Boys, The Smiths, T.rex, David Bowie, Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, Killers, Kasabian, Richard Ashcroft and The Verve, Razorlight, The Arcade Fire, The Cribs, The Pigeon Detectives, The Young Knives, Oasis, MGMT and of course The Hardy, Hardy Fucking Souls
- Chinky and Cookies film, The Green Mile, Mystic River, Most comedys especially American Pies and the Monty Python films.
- Football, Darts, Rugby League, Cricket, Boxing, Tennis, Rugby Union
- Scared Of
- Happiest When
- Partying, Out wae mates, cellic pumping the gers
- Always Remember
- Big Matty, u r gone but not forgotten big man, hope to see u again one day
- David Marsh, Muhammad Ali, Henrik Larsson, Chris Sutton, Neil Lennon, David Bowie, Noel Gallagher. Marc Bolan, Ricky Gervais, Karl Pilkington, Steve Merchant, Jim Royle
close Video Box
Bellamy refusing to autograph rangers top at Glasgow Airport
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Jon? 23 Taken
“There are limits to my comedy. There are things that I’ll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there’s nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It’s like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go ‘ooh, look at him, he’s not able-bodied. I am, I’m prejudiced.’ Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he’s not, it’s difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones.”
David (Series 1 Episode 3)
“The thing is though, no-one’s dispensable in my book, because we’re like one big organism, one big animal. The guys upstairs on the phones, they’re like the mouth. The guys down here, the hands.”
“And what part are you?”
“Good question. Probably the humour.”
David and Jennifer (Series 1 Episode 2)
Jim royle talking about anthony's bird going to the cinema with another fella
"Stick in their anthony lad, u have no future, no prospects and absolutely no qualifications but its alright this other guy might be a right loser"
Jim again in The royle family
Jim picks his nose.
Barb -"Haven't you got a hanky?!"
Jim -"In these pyjamas?! There's hardly enough room for me tackle!
Jim Royle again
Jim Royle: Woah-ho, if you lot take my advice, you won't go near that lavatory for at least half an hour and whatever you do don't strike a bloody match.
Denise Royle: Dad, we've got company.
Jim Royle: Well, it's only Dave, he's as bloody bad.
Denise Royle: Why do you have to announce it every time you go to the toilet.
Jim Royle: I'm only making polite conversation, what's the do with her?
Denise Royle: Well, we could do without it, thanks all the same.
Jim Royle: [to Barbara] And what do you keep buying that bloody cheap toilet paper for? It's cutting my arse to ribbons.
Denise Royle: Mam, tell him, he's doing it on purpose now.
Barbara Royle: When I was buying the dear stuff you complained.
Jim Royle: [taken aback] I didn't.
Barbara Royle: You did, said you 'may as well wipe your arse on pound notes.
Jim Royle: [Jim starts to laugh hysterically] Oh, yeah, I did, yeah, I did, yeah.
1 Comment 307 weeks