If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Keep hunting....
BAN THE BAN
Put this on your
homepage if you're
- A mixture really, Marilyn Manson, System of a down, Spineshank, saliva, slipknot, Disturbed, Busta Rhymes, NIN, Ludacris, Optimus prime, Obie, The Stranglers, Trivium, Joy Division, Korn, green day, Ciara, Beyonce, Mario, PCD, The kooks!
- Dirty Dancing 1 and 2! Lord Of The Rings 1, 2 and 3! Saw, Saw 2, Ghost Ship, Pearl harbour, The Phantom of the Opera! Green Street, Cruel Intentions, The Hole, The Fast and The Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift!! Land Before Time! Pretty Woman, Cinderella, Not another teen movie, Mean Girls, American Pie, Most films!
- Tony Blair, Brain, Sharks, Wolves, Spiders, anything remotely dangerous that swims!
- Happiest When
- Spending time with my friends!! Watching Heather fall on her bum! Hehee! Watching Jacob get caught by a security guard, when drunk and weeing in a car park!! Then shouting 'pesants' out of the car window at chavs on the way home! Hehee! Heather having shots of warm water! Good Times!!
- My Msn
- You may add me to msn if you wish... email@example.com
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Petition the PM for the reappeal of the Hunting Act
The Prime Minister Office has launched a new initiative on the Number 10 website that allows people “to set up, host and sign petitions about the issues that matter to them most - and have them automatically delivered to the PM's office”.
Nick Onslow (of Action for Hunting fame) has helpfully lodged a petition to run for one year calling for the ‘reappeal of the Hunting Act’ so please add your name to the list and ensure that the Prime Minister is reminded of the opposition to the most ridiculous legislation of his premiership.
for more details.
0 Comments 337 weeks
There once was a girl named Claire,
Who was as cute as a little fury bear,
And liked to get naked when Heather was there,
While using the excuse "What should I wear?!".
She looks after Heather when shes had to much to drink,
Or when she's drinking shots of warm water from the sink,
Heather returns the favour by helping Claire think,
And making her laugh by falling on her bum that goes pink!
In sheer boredom did i create this song to my little fury bear,
To tell her i love her, and i will always care xxx
0 Comments 350 weeks
Isn't bebo sooooooooo much better than my space! Its so much easier to understand! Or maybe thats just my small brain!
1 Comment 362 weeks