If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- The Good Life
- Me, Myself, and I
- Kanye West is a ten-time Grammy Award-winning American rapper. He released his debut album The College Dropout in 2004, his second album Late Registration in 2005, his third album Graduation in 2007, and his fourth album 808s & Heartbreak in 2008. His first three albums have received numerous awards,critical acclaim, and commercial success. West also runs his own record label GOOD Music.West's mascot and trademark is "Dropout Bear," a teddy bear which has appeared on the covers of three of his four albums as well as various single covers and music videos.
West gained fame by producing for Roc-A-Fella Records, where he eventually achieved recognition for his work on Jay-Z's classic album, The Blueprint as well as hit singles for musical artists including Alicia Keys, Ludacris, and Janet Jackson.
About.com ranked Kanye West #8 on their "Top 50 Hip-Hop Producers" list.
close Band Members
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. "Say You Will" 6:18
2. "Welcome to Heartbreak" 4:23
3. "Heartless" 3:31
4. "Amazing" (feat. Young Jeezy) 3:58
5. "Love Lockdown" 4:30
6. "Paranoid" (feat. Mr Hudson) 4:38
7. "RoboCop" 4:34
8. "Street Lights" 3:10
9. "Bad News" 3:59
10. "See You in My Nightmares" (feat. Lil Wayne) 4:18
11. "Coldest Winter" 2:44
12. "Pinocchio Story"
14 Comments 228 weeks
808s & Heartbreak is the fourth studio album by American hip hop artist Kanye West, released November 24, 2008 on Roc-A-Fella Records. Conceived in the wake of multiple events that impacted and distressed West the previous year, the album marks a major musical departure for him lyrically, vocally, and production-wise. Although the initial reaction to the stylistic change was mixed, 808s & Heartbreak received generally positive reviews from critics upon release and was met by commercial success. It is West's third album to debut at number one on the Billboard 200 and went on to become West's fourth album to reach platinum status. It was also his first album without a college theme title.
1 Comment 228 weeks
- Kanye West (8)