If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I work around the area for a window fitting firm (exciting I know) with my time off I like to spend time with my girlfriend, I have been with her for over a year now and I love her to bits. I also like playing poker (no big wins yet) listening to music and going out with my m8s. I never try and be something that I’m not, but a lot of people are quick to judge, so if you don't have anything positive or remotely interesting to say , don't even speak to me, keep it to yourself.
--/////////////-OF STEVE EVANS
- Nasty Nas(hip hop is dead), shyne po, Ice cube, Mack10, WC, (wscg) NWA, Dr Dre, The Game(Fuck 50 cent) MobbDeep, Tupac(R.I.P Makaveli The don Killuminati) Big L(R.I.P), Tha Dogg Pound, DMX and the Ruff Ryders, Capone N Noreaga, The Wu-Tang clan, Too $hort, Public Enemy, Common, Talib Kwali, T.I, Beanie Sigel, Xzibit, DJ Quick, Jadakiss and D-Block, BTNH, PSK
- Training Day, The Long good friday, all the Friday films, Pulp Fiction.
- Football Arsenal FC (you aint gonna stop us next season)
- Scared Of
- Flying (I ain"t gettin in no plane fool)
- Happiest When
- With My girlfriend, on the lash, playing poker.
- Best albums
- Nas (everything from Illmatic to Hip hop is dead) Tupac All eyes on me & Makaveli the don killuminati:7 day Theory. Ice cube War & Peace Vol 1 & 2,
Westside Connection Bow Down.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Fresh out of Queensbridge projects, Nas catapulted to rap fame with 1994’s Illmatic. At the age of 20, he was a street poet with a heavy heart who could create vivid urban stories with a sense of wisdom, with a number of follow up albums he seemed to fall into a perpetual identity crisis-was he the flashy gangsta don Escobar or the messianic afro centric prophet Nostradamus? The sensitive soul of “ project windows” or the crass playboy of “ You owe me”? While he alienated early diehards, beefed with his peers and caught loads of critical flack, he remains on most top five (dead or alive) MC lists, 12 years since his brilliant arrival.
Last year, at new Jersey’s Continental Airlines Arena, Nas surprised the Hip-hop world when he took the stage with Jay-Z, for a live version of “dead presidents”-nearly five years after Jay-Z “Takeover” and Nas “Ether” set a new standard for battle rap. In the weeks following the concert, it was announced that Nas had negotiated a joint venture between Sony (parent company of his long-time label, Columbia) and the label Jay-Z had taken over Def Jam.
0 Comments 319 weeks
Nas's 8th studio album comprisess solid lyrics and layered beats and proves that hip-hop isn't dead, its just been asleep - and sleep is the cousin of death.
0 Comments 321 weeks