If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Unless you know God, you cannot truely know yourself.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Never far from our thoughts.
- Africa 2010
- SJ is traveling over to Lesotho and hopes to stay for a year. There's 35 children in Me'Neos orphanage and over 150 in Me Mavis's. If you can help in any way with funding, please get in touch as there are so many projects to work on. Wills playground is still going strong and gives the children endless hours of fun. This passage still stands true to what we are achieving in Wills name with these beautiful children:
- Isaiah 58:
- You'll use the old rubble of past lives to build anew, rebuild the foundations from out of your past.You'll be known as those who can fix anything, restore old ruins, rebuild and renovate, make the community livable again. Please keep these children in your prayers as they continue to live in extreme poverty and danger.
- Army and anything outdoorsy
- Scared Of
- Ha only the one close to me knows that
- Happiest When
- Spending time with my SJ & my freinds, having a good time, working with Sarah-Jane in the youth club.
- Sad when
- I'm sad when theirs nothing to do, that just drives me insane
- The animals
- so who are the animals. they are a crack section made up of elite troops that can only function in a section that has ball and guts and can talk to each other purley by movment of eyebrows and make crazy ferret noises . some of them born to tear men apart with their bear hands (galli)an ancient small warrior (yoda, aka stewart) a lookout (sketchy) a paranoya (etchy) a gun ho guy ( knocktan ) and a mad dog ( cpl day ) wherever their is gun fire, elitism, crazy shit were their, if you need us, if you have a problem no-one else can solve, if you have no where else to go.... call the "animals"
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
The team is back from our trip to Lesotho, Africa. We are all exhausted, but did a lot of great work. We built a playground, painted colorful murals for Me Neos orphanage,and ran a daily play program for Me Neos family of 25. We had a huge Easter party for all the kids, brought them canoeing, painted their faces and their nails. Brought them tonnes of new clothes, but most of all loved them.
A huge thank you to all who supported us financially and prayerfully. We are going back next year and would love you to come along. Let me know if you can help sponsor the group or be part of the team. Talk to the team who went this year, their lives have been deeply impacted by these beautiful children, most planning to come back next year.
(Photos will be updated soon)
0 Comments 268 weeks
March 2008: I will be taking a group of friends and collegues of Wills and some of our youth group to the African orphanage Will was involved with.
Last year a group of us travelled over and worked directly with 23 orphans. We were able to play with them, teach them, clothe them, buy them all brand new shoes as it neared their winter months and build a playground for them, which we dedicated to Will.
This year a group of us will be returning to build the orphanage a sustainable garden. This will give them fresh food and some income from selling their produce. If you can make a donation, it would be much appreciated and put to great use. Lets get together to give these children a 'Garden of Hope'.
0 Comments 285 weeks