If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well Well Well tis 2008 now and i'm back so if you come towers make sure ya say hia, HB leisure op again for the season ^_^. Don't forget to get that one ball in to win today guys hehe..
My MSN is firstname.lastname@example.org so if you want to chat add me on there or leave me a message!
I am still really into my ice hockey, Manchester Phoenix we rose from the ashes and are as fit for the fight as ever :p
Most of my pictures are at
feel free to have a brouse if you want, theres alot of random stougth on there as well but there are some of meeeeeeee .
May as well sign off now love you allllll
- Nemesis orignal! a bit of Queen
- Red dwarf, Crystal maze, Gladiators, Quiz Call , well you know me or you wodn't be here :p
- Ice Hockey, Manchester Phoenix, PIttsburg Penguins
Fottie::Armchair Man City fan
- Best Theme Parks!
- Alton Towers, Drayton Manor Family Theme Park
- Ma Rides!
- Corkscrew, the best rollercoster in the land and all the world, Nemesis, Oblivion, G Force, Malestrom, Kumali, Ripsaw, The Grand National
- Computer Games
- Roller Coaster Tycoon, NHL, Mario Kart! (oh and anything on the N64), now i'm a proud owner of a nintendo wii so Super Mario Galixy, Mario & Sonic at the olimpcas and meny meny more game :p
I'm bored so thought i would do you all a little roundup of my visits so far this year :p
Alton Towers-21 visits(i think it may be more)
As allways this little place is my favrote, yet they have upset me with a few music chanes this season, a few great new staff this year a long with the ushall handfull of returners. Overall the park is looking very good and so far no ride has had any major downtime, well since the RMT is back anyway .
The ushall great seletion of coasters, ma bby the corkscrew is actully running smoother IMO this season, Nemmies as great as ever still one of my favrote rides, and of course Oblivion! Who can forget that baby!!! I have also regained my love of Ripsaw this year, it's running as good as ever after alot of work over the offseason, i meen you can get soaked again and the ride still works!! Overall Alton is a great park as allways .
Drayton Manor Family Theme Park + Z00-6 visits
As all of you know, well those of you that know me, i think this is the most under rated park in the countery, and i love Drayton Manor to pieces!! The zoo jsut completes the park and the penguins and meercats being my favrotes! The baby monkeys were cute as well
Onto the rides, Apothlipse i still get one of the best thrills of my life when the standign side lets you go, it's still really scarey jsut fallinggggg! G force great fun, allways worth a laugth, a bit of intense as well i love it to pieces. Shockwave europes only standing coaster need i say more. Stormforce 10, a great waterride you will get soaked on it!
Thorpe Park, 3 trips
Well what a disopintment the first two visits of the year were, hardly anything open, bad weather but i had a laugth with the legonds of TTF
When i went with (most) of the rides open it was fun, i do quite like stealth beats rita hands down, but inferno's disopionting, and collsus is a jke but the flats make up for it
1 Comment 311 weeks