If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Were GREEN were WHITE were fuckin DYNAMITE *** Erin's Own Gargin ***
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<<<< The last huddle in Achill on da beach by da fire!
Hey Hav u seen my Beachball its like THIS BIG!!! and IT WENT OVER THERE!!! lol
**Erins Own Cargin**
***CLANN NA hEIREANN G.A.C***
C Σ L T I C.★.1 9 6 7
Well my name's aaron most people call me coleman.
but 4 those who dont no me call me aaron.
i went 2 st bennys in randalstown it was some crak
wif conal and bateson and da lads.
so aye thats me ENJOY lol
Remember to leave a comment !
Oh aye nd ACHILL is unreal nd i will always go der whoooooooooo!
Mates: Use Know who u r
|ERINS OWN TRUCK'|""";.., __.
|_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )( @ )*****(@)
---|||---|||---Bebo If U No
------///\-----who has cancer or has
-----///\\\----died of cancer
- Everything.......... Literaly
- Good stuff
- Gaelic: Erins Own Cargin
Soccer: Celtic, Arsenal, Barcalona
Rugby: Ireland, Randalstown
- Scared Of
- Nofin Cause im a Machine aint dat rite Neegy AKA Nika!!! lol
- Happiest When
- Im Out wif da lads
- Sure it isnt unreal... aww it definately is!!!!!! Rippin the piss out of late night quiz shows, scouring the beach for rope to burn, taking over the entire rec room by playing music very loud till everyone fucks off, bung, spit, pass the shit, touch your nose, ANIMAL SNAP, the winking murdery game, near enough diving into the sea after five fish, "IS IT A BANANA?!!!!", the colour game, fishy jackets, falling off sand dunes, falling down sand dunes, somehow.. falling up sand dunes, sand EVERYWHERE, late night swimming, looking for saucepans in the sky, silly hats, turning right , golf courses, no trees... why?, too many sheep... also why, fair rides and alcohal(Drunk driving in bumper cars), lying on flat air beds, making fun of everything, afro mountain, the afromans teeth/our seat, "aye... or ten wee niggers" many many mean and horrible jokes, a lot of poluting the planet, the one and only shop near us closing at half six, surviving off gooks and chippers, last moments at the gate
- screaming like a girl on the "Miami Magic", DORTY FECKERS, laughing at the girls laughing, then making the whole thing worse by laughing all like "AAA-HAAAAA", plans to clone people, magnum wrappers, my gym partners a monkey in the mornings, "Oh my god, look how fast the earths moving", "A tonne of bricks... obviously", "IS IT A BANANA!!!!!!!!", near enough diving into the sea to stop 5 fish from escaping, watching a fish shit on aaron, watching aaron take revenge by punching it to death, my solutions to all the worlds problems, telling jokes round a fire at five in the morning, systematically moving down the beach and invading new fires and then leaving when it went out, "The man who cant be moved", "I got a feeling", FUCK THE GARDI!!!, "Pretty lauren, walking down the beach..... lmao". Thats achill folks. Any of the achill posse, leave me a comment if i forgot anything atall
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would u fuk me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18. R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19. Anything 2 say b4 u go?
2 Comments 327 weeks
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and How did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Have you ever wanted to punch me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why?
7. Describe me in 1 word:
8. What was your first impression of me?
9. Do u still think the same?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When was the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something that you couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
0 Comments 342 weeks
More so than any other music since the blues, hip-hop is all about stories. And its stories are both criminal minded and grand, making them enthralling and unbelievable, but also making them only as interesting and convincing as the teller. That's why, despite being blackballed by the industry, without a major-label recording contract, heads still gravitated to Jamaica, Queens' realest son, 50 Cent, like the planets to the sun. 50 Cent, born Curtis Jackson 26 years ago, is the real deal, the genuine article. He's a man of the streets, intimately familiar with its codes and its violence, but still, 50, an incredibly intelligent and deliberate man, holds himself with a regal air as if above the pettiness which surrounds him. Couple his true-life hardship with his knack for addictive, syrupy hooks, it's clear that 50 has exactly what it takes to ride down the road to riches and diamond rings. 50 is real, so he does real things.
Born into a notorious Queens drug dynasty during the late '70s, 50 Cent lost those closest to him at an early age. Raised without a father, 50's mother, whose name carried weight in the street (hint, hint, dummies), was found dead under mysterious circumstances before he could hit his teens. The orphaned youth was taken in by his grandparents, who provided for 50. But his desire for things would drive him to the block. Which in his case was the infamous New York Avenue, now known as Guy R. Brewer Blvd. There, 50 stepped up to get his rep up, amassing a small fortune and a lengthy rap sheet. But the birth of his son put things in perspective for the post adolescent, and 50 began to pursue rap seriously. He signed with JMJ, the label of Run DMC DJ Jam Master Jay and began learning his trade. JMJ would teach the young buck to count bars and structure songs. Unfortunately, caught up in industry limbo, there wasn't much JMJ could do for 50.
The platinum hitmakers Trackmasters took notice of 50 and signed him to Columbia Records in 1999. They shipped 50 to Upstate NY where they locked him up in the studio for 2 1/2 weeks. He turned out 36 songs in this short period, which resulted in "Power Of A Dollar," an unreleased masterpiece that Blaze Magazine judged a classic. 50's stick up kid anthem "How to Rob" blew through the roof and playfully painted him as a deliriously hungry up-and-comer daydreaming of robbing famous rappers. But 50 and the fans were the only ones laughing. Unable to take a joke, Jay-Z, Big Pun, Sticky Fingaz, and Ghostface Killah all replied to the song. "It wasn't personal. It was comedy based on truth, which made it so funny," says 50 Cent.
In April of '00, 50 was shot 9 times, including a .9mm bullet to the face, in front of his grandmothers house in Queens. He spent the next few months in recovery while Columbia Records dropped him from the label. 50 didn't fold, he flew. Right into the zone. He banged out track after track, despite no income or backing, with his new business partner and friend Sha Money XL. The two recorded over 30 songs, strictly for mix-tapes, with the soul purpose of building a buzz. 50's street value rose and by the end of the spring of '01 he'd released the new material independently on the makeshift LP, "Guess Who's Back?". Beginning to attract interest, and now backed by his crew, G-Unit, 50 stayed on his grind and made more songs. But it was different this time. Rather than create new songs as they had before, 50 decided to showcase his hit-making ability by retouching first-class beats which had already been used. They released the red, white and blue bootleg, "50 Cent Is the Future," revisiting material by Jay-Z and even Rapheal Saadiq.
That's when the unbelievable happened, and hip-hop history was written. The energetic CD caught the ear of supa MC Eminem, and within a week Em was on the radio saying, '50 Cent is my favorite rapper right now.' Em looked to mentor Dr. Dre to confirm his belief in the young hitmaker, and the good doctor co-signed.
0 Comments 348 weeks
close Your Zodiac Profile
close What Type of Kisser Are You?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes