If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Practically, disgustingly cute... apparently.
- Lots. But today: the saintly Ivor Cutler. "Pickle your knees, pickle your knees, pickle your knees..."
- I haven"t seen it, but I've read the reviews...
- Are important little things that I have lots and lots of.
- Taken pictures of
- Happiest When
- Getting muddy.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
So I've returned to you! Rather quickly, I did this:
Malaga to Granada to Corzola to Cordoba to Seville to Ronda to Grazalema to, well, home... And as promised - I didn't see a single beach. I'm booking up to go to glorious Granada for life. Who wants to join me?
Photos to follow.
0 Comments 311 weeks
I stole it from here: http://www.chick.net/proust/question...
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To think about all I've done wrong and how little I've achieved over the past 30 years.
Where would you like to live?
- On a mountain in the Andes, looking out over a deep valley. The house would be white, flat-roofed, modernist. Condors would be circling. The light would be filtered through a slight haze.
What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To be surrounded by friends.
To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- I have a tendency to be a know-it-all, to be pretentious and to be annoying.
Who are your favourite heroes of fiction?
- I prefer not to have heroes, they always let you down in the end. Fiction is no different to life in that respect.
Who are your favourite characters in history?
- Marco Polo; Mungo Parks; WH Auden.
Who are your favourite heroines of fiction?
- See the answer two up.
Your favourite painter?
- René Magritte; Henri Cartier-Bresson.
Your favourite musician?
- Nick Drake, plus others. But it asked for musician, not singer.
The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intelligence (not knowledge), an occasional ability to escape from self-imposed restraint.
The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Intelligence (not knowledge), sense of humour, the ability to surprise.
Your favourite virtue?
Your favourite occupation?
- Wasting time, thinking and reading and looking, writing and travelling, seeing things I've never seen before.
Who would you have liked to be?
- I said I don't do heroes - I'd like to have been myself no matter what time period I was in.
0 Comments 317 weeks
my name is: DMcK
in the morning I am: generally happy
all I need is: attention (or lack of it)
love is: too painful and should carry a warning - "likely to lead to heart ache"
I'm afraid of: loneliness
I dream about: solitude (ooo, see the irony when compared to the q above?)
dream boy/girlfriend: that would be telling...
what do you notice first?: eyes
do you believe in love at first sight?: possibly. Ok, probably.
I KNOW: lot of things you don't want to know
I HAVE: a magical ability to disappear
I WISH: I were more important
I DISLIKE: little, but greatly
I MISS: too many people - where did they go. Careless me lost them...
I THINK: too much
I FEAR: the sky falling
I HEAR: music
I SEE: words
I SEARCH: for everything around me, but never find it
I WONDER: if anyone will read this?
I LOVE: too deeply, and not enough
I ACHE: on my left index finger - I scalded it on Friday and it's all red.
I ALWAYS: become annoying in the end
I AM NOT: a nasty person. Unfortunately.
I DANCE: badly and infrequently. If I can't be Gene Kelly, why bother?
I CRY: sometimes
I DO NOT: let myself be read by prying people without my permission
I WRITE: things you won't want to read.
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: doing things
I AM HAPPY ABOUT: some things - a few things - often nothing.
1 Comment 318 weeks
- How well do you know D? 3 Taken