If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
King Of The Drifters
- Sanel Prozorac: Its so boring when I go home, all I can do is play with myself...
- Me, Myself, and I
- CONNOR RODGER
- Favourites at the moment : Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip. The Kooks. The Arctic Monkeys. Lily Allen. Jack Johnson. The Wombats.
- The Big Bang Theory. Fonejacker. Neighbors. The A-Team. The Inbetweeners. Friends. My Name Is Earl. Family Guy. South Park. American Dad. Prison Break. Skins. The Big Bang Theory.
- Gazz - wee shite bag
- Bobby T
- Geoff Valentine
- Erin Quinn
- Why Bother
- Galloping Tittleoink
- Peter Pan.
- Khaleeq Ahmad
- Robbie P
- William Lamont
- Jet Hay
- Fly Eyes
- Rachel Gibbs
- Gareth Laidlaw
- Hardcore Holz
- Aimee Rintoul
- S S S S Sx
- Dylan Mclaughlin
- Amy Lisa McCauley
- Ashley Doctor
- Jodie X
- Lopez Records- Sydney
- Jaah Dee
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Full Name: Connor Jacob Rodger
2. Nicknames: Nope
3. Birthday: 20 May
4. Place of Birth: Kircaldy, Fife
5. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
6. Male or Female: Male
7. Grade: S4 going into S5
8. School: DCHS
9. Occupation: Student
10. Residence: Edinburgh
11. MSN Screen Name: C O N N O R
12. Hair Color: brown hair
13. Hair Length: quite short
14. Eye color: blue
16. Height: 5ft7 i think , last time i checked
17. Braces: Nope
19. Piercings: Nope
20. Tattoos: Nope
21. Righty or Lefty: righty
22. First best friend: has to be ... Robbie ( we had some funny times )
23. First Award: Taekwondo awards
24. First Sport You Joined: school football team ( dunno why im shit)
25. First pet: I had some fish once but nah , my cat Ennio
26. First Real Vacation: Spain with the school
27. First Concert: dunno
28. First Love: dunno
29. Movie: I dont have a favourite, like to many
30. TV programme: skins
31. Colour: not sure , i like green
32. Rapper: snooooooooooop
34. Song Right Now: Orson - no tomorrow
35. Friends: Calum, easily the best
36. Sweet: Yorkie, plain but good
37. Sport to Play: Rugby or a wank
38. Restaurant: Pizza Hut probably
40. Store: Topman or Burton
41. School Subject: History
42. Animal:my cat Ennio
43. Book: Glue, Race to Dakar
44. Magazine: Bike Trader
45. Shoes lack and White Converse
46. Feeling: tired
47. Single or Taken?: single
48. Have a crush: not really
49. Eating: just had a yorkie
50. Drinking: just had a cuppa tea
51. Typing: on this
52. Online: yeah
53. Listening To: nuthin
54. Thinking About: Calums party
55. Wanting To: make a cup of tea
56. Watching: Skins
57. Wearing: Black and White Converse, Black Hoodie, Black Trainspotting T-Shirt, Grey Trousers
58. want kids: Yeah
59. Want to be Married: maybe
60. Careers in Mind: Something that involves history
61. Where do you want to live:not sure
62. Car: Prefer motorbikes
___Have you ever______
78. Kissed a Stranger: nope
79. Had Alcohol: yeah
81. Ran Away From Home: dont think so
82. Broken a bone: ring finger on right hand
83. Got an X-ray: yeah
85. Broken Someones Heart: hope not
87. Cried When Someone Died: Nope
88. Cried At School: yeah probably
___Do You Believe In___
89. God: nah
90. Miracles: not sure
91. Love At First sight: yeah
92. Ghosts: yeah
93. Aliens: i believe there could be life on other planets but no like green people
94. Soul Mates: yeah think so
95. Heaven: nah
96. Hell: not sure
97. Angels: : not sure
99. Horoscopes :not sure
0 Comments 264 weeks
The funniest things to do in an lift!!!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the lift is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
1 DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
1 Comment 296 weeks
Being Scottish is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or ,aTurkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.
And the most Scottish thing of all? Suspicion of all things foreign!
Only in Scotland can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
Only in Scotland do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in Scotland do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.
Only in Scotland do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.
Only in Scotland do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.
Only in Scotland do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
Only in Scotland are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.
NOT TO MENTION..
3 Scots die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
142 Scots were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.
58 Scots are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
31 Scots have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
19 Scots have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
Scottish Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after Xmas cracker-pulling accidents.
18 Scots had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
A massive 543 Scots were admitted to A&E in the last two years after trying to open bottles of beer with their teeth.
5 Scots were injured last year in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars.
In 2000 eight Scots were admitted to hospital with fractured skulls incurred whilst throwing up into the toilet.
If you're proud to be a Scot, send this on!
SCOTLAND - Love it, or Leave it!
0 Comments 296 weeks