If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
The Famous Frenchie
- Me, Myself, and I
- Arrived in Perth a couple of days ago after travelling for a month in Asia!
Now it's time to work again... back to reality!!!!
"No matter where you go, there you are. Unless you made a wrong turn, then you are somewhere else."
- Drum n Bass (Displaced- Dj Marky- State of Mind, Calyx, Teebee...), Trance Techno
- hum is sex a sport?!?
- What makes me happy
- travelling, going out with my friends, laughing, having fun
- Scared Of
- Spiders... there are so disgusting, they shouldn"t exist I think! How i'm gonna do in Oz, tell me?!?!?
- Places I have already been to
- New York, Montreal, Quebec, Barcelona, Prague, Poland, Lituania, Morocco, Sevilla, Granada, Malaga, Corsica, Zurich, Lucerne, Thailand, Melbourne, Sydney, Ulladulla, Mildura, Surfers Paradise, North Island of New Zealand, Vietnam and all around France
- Quote of the day
- I should stop calling Stacy's mum on my foot! I'm bucket native! Conversation made after taking some stuff...
- My other website
- MY TRAVEL BLOG http://www.getjealous.com/kicouine
and i'm on Facebook as well
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
In Oz for the past 2 month now... time is really going fast.
I'm so enjoying myself here, party all the time, met some wicked people and the weather is getting better and better everyday. The only thing is those fly they are driving me crazy, I don't know how can u live with those things going on ur mouth, ur nose, ur eyes... it's like watch out when ur eating coz u might eat one of them haha
Going to stay in Melbourne till Christmas so I can fill my bag with green paper (here is more like colourful paper, kind of Euro)
Went to Surfers Paradise for a week end for my mate's 21st birthday was brilliant although I spent too much money there. Going to Tasmania in December for a week end and the Great Ocean Road in Victoria after Christmas.
At the moment, planning my New Years in Sydney... it's going to be mental, I just dunno where i'm going to sleep, maybe under the Harbour bridge haha
So weird to have sun and hot weather for this period of time but you get use to it quite quickly though!
Lots going on at the moment and it's just starting
0 Comments 287 weeks
In a week I'm going to be 26... fucking hell I'm starting to be old
The time is running so fast, the next thing I know I'll be on a plane to Oz!!!
I've been in Switzerland this week end with Barrell for a Drum and Bass gig. It was so great, I had a mean time there. The weather was fantastic and the people are so nice and polite, the streets looks like nobody is actually walking on it... clean as. Party with Calyx, Teebee, Andy C it was wicked. We slept in a park in Zurich on the Saturday morning and on Friday we had a bit of a mission (well Steve more than me actually), we had to go from Aarau to Lucerne by train but I was so drunk I can't even remember. I think one guy was talking to me coz I didn't have a ticket, I was not even able to walk... how the hell do u want me to have a ticket
0 Comments 318 weeks
I just have to say congrats to France... it was so awesome to see England loosing against Wales and well finish 3rd of the tournament . Yea too bad hahaha. Of course no offence to England!!!
I'm nearly on holiday but won't go anywhere this time, still trying to save a bit of cash!
Next Saturday it's Barrell's party on the Queen's Mary "This way up" should be massive... I'm just afraid of seasick hehe
0 Comments 322 weeks
- My Album (31)
- Random (Queensland, NZ...) (49)
- New Years 2006 (15)
- My 25th Birthday (11)
- Friends (22)
- Northland (40)
- Taupo and Rotorua (46)
- Barcelona (19)
- Montreal (21)
- Melbourne (43)
- Sydney, New Years 2008 (40)
- On my way back to my roots! (18)
- Random (10)
- New York (13)
- Thailand (26)
- Queensland... still (10)
- Hard time in Melbourne (23)
- Alex 21st/Surfers Paradise (31)
- This Way Up 1st September (15)
- Morocco (15)
- Auckland (40)