If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- hey filo peepz welcome to the PINOY AKO band....this band was created by me (Oliver) to bring all the filo people together to reprezent our country the Philippines....so come on everyone and become a groupie, and if you wanna be a band member just ask me....ok bye bye now.....MABUHAY ANG PILIPIANS!!!
and if you join this band remember to add me as a friend...hehehe
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
100% true filipino (100 things that makes a true filipino)
1. You're related to everyone.
2. Your middle name is your mother's maiden name.
3. Your parents call each other "Mommy" and "Daddy."
4. You have uncles and aunts named "Boy," "Girlie," or "Baby."
5. You have relatives whose nicknames consist of repeated syllables like "Jun-Jun,"
"Ling-Ling," and "Mon-Mon."
6. You call the parents of your friends and your own parents' friends "Tito" and "Tita."
7. You have four or five names.
8. You greet your elders by touching their hands to your forehead.
9. You always kiss your relatives on the cheek whenever you enter or leave the room.
10. You follow your parents' house rules even if you are over 18.
11. You live with your parents until and at times even after you're married.
12. You make your children sing and dance to amuse your friends and relatives.
13. Your house has a distinctive aroma.
14. You decorate your living room wall with your family's framed diplomas and plaques.
15. You decorate your dining room wall with a picture of the "Last Supper."
16. You keep your furniture wrapped in plastic or covered with blankets.
17. You have a Sto. Nino shrine in your living room.
18. You keep a fly swatter in your kitchen.
19. Your kitchen table has a vinyl tablecloth.
20. You recycle shopping bags as garbage bags.
21. You have a piano that no one plays.
22. You keep a tabo in your bathroom.
23. You own a barrel man from Baguio (Schwing!).
24. You use Vicks Vapor rub as an insect repellant.
25. You have ageless skin, thanks to the high humidity of the tropics.
26. You eat with your hands.
27. You eat more than three times a day.
28. You think a meal is not a meal without rice.
29. You use your fingers to measure the water you need to cook rice.
30. You eat your meal using a spoon and fork.
31. You cut your meat with a spoon or fork.
32. You think sandwiches are snacks, not meals.
33. You feed all your visitors.
34. You always cook too much.
35. Your dining table has a merry-go-round (lazy Susan) in the middle.
36. You bring baon to work everyday.
37. You keep your stove covered in aluminum foil when not in use.
38. You wash and re-use plastic utensils, styrofoam cups, and aluminum wrappers.
39. Your pantry is never without Spam, Vienna sausage, corned beef, and sardines.
40. You love to eat daing or tuyo.
41. You prop up one knee while eating.
42. You eat your meal with patis, toyo, suka, banana catsup, or bagoong.
43. Your tablecloths are stained with toyo circles.
44. You love sticky desserts and salty snacks.
45. You eat fried Spam and hot dogs with rice.
46. You eat mangoes with rice--with great GUSTO!
47. You love "dirty" ice cream.
48. You love to eat, yet often manage to stay slim.
49. You grab a toothpick after every meal.
50. When dining out, you always fight over who will pay for dinner.
51. You put hot dogs in your spaghetti.
52. Everything you eat is sauted in garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
53. You order a "soft drink" instead of soda.
54. You eat rice for breakfast.
55. You hang a rosary on your car's rear view mirror.
56. You get together with family at a cemetery on All Saint's Day to eat, drink, and tell
stories by your loved ones' graves.
57. You play cards or mahjong and drink beer at funeral wakes.
58. You think Christmas season begins in October and ends in January.
59. You make the sign of the cross before take-offs and after landings and every time you
pass by a church.
60. Your second piece of luggage is a balikbayan box.
61. You've mastered the art of packing a suitcase to double capacity.
62. You are standing next to eight boxes at the airport.
63. You collect items from airlines, hotels, and restaurants as "souvenirs."
64. You feel obligated to give pasalubong to all your friends and relatives each time you
return from a trip.
65. You can't make a purchase without haggling.
66. You use paper foot outlines when buying shoes for friends
1 Comment 328 weeks
Roses are red Filipinos are brown thats my race so don't put it down!!!My Flio Pride I will not hide, mah flio race I will not disgrace .My Flio blood flows hot & true .My flio peepz I will stand by u thur thick & thin til da day we die. Our filipino flag alwayz stands high. I yell this poem louder then all the rest because every1 knowz "FILIPINOS ARE THE BEST!!!" FLIO PRIDE in my mind, flio blood iz my kind so step aside & let me thru cuz its ALL ABOUT THE FLIO CREW..life sucks & then u die but if u a
[F] [I] [L] [I] [P] [I] [N] [O] u diE with pride!!!
0 Comments 331 weeks