If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well I am a mom of 2. I am working a PT job @ the time & looking to return back to school so I can receive a better job or just find a FT job that pays me well w/the education I already have. I have my children & I'm trying to keep up w/life. I also have been a type 1 diabetic since I was 11 yrs old & I need to lose weight (have lost 30 lbs since I have been going through this divorce) as well as keep my cholesterol down. I need to get completely in shape! Ya right! That can be hard. Well anyways we'll see how well I live my life.
- I like all types of music. It just depends on how I feel to listen to the music.
- I like many, but ones I'll always really like are ones like Sound of Music, Shirley Temple films, Grease, NoteBook, Somethings Gotta Give, Don't Mess with the Zohan, 50 First Dates, The Titantic, etc...
- I really am interested in Gymnastics and Figure Skating. I like them but have never done them.
- I like Milk cause it does the body good & water cause its also good for me. Need to have more water.
- I graduated from Puyallup High school in June 1989 and went to Bates Voc Tech in 1990 to get a completion course degree on Sign Language (now a days though American Sign Language; ASL is used more then regular Sign Language). I need to learn more ASL cause it's different to regular Sign Language if I want to keep it up.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings