If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Chester the Sheep
- Me, Myself, and I
My name is Jennifer Holly Martin (aka. Jen, aka. Jenny, aka. Oi - you - get - off - of - my - flower - bed).
I live in Ashby de la spoon. I like jumping around like a loon and have too much excess energy that i am now channeling into Jump Britain. I have an IQ of 127 but i think there may be a decimal point in there somewhere. If i could buy anything it would be a lion (and food, accomadation and stuff) for a pet. That would be uba cool!!! I am very random. I don't know my age. I think my parents lie about it.
I work at Babes 2 Tots where my job is to be bored. I also have another secret job (no. Not a hooker - thanks, Matt).
I want to know everybody. Just so i can say i do.
I'm off to boil an egg now.
- The Other Half Of Me
Not sure what i'd do without him
- Linkin Park, Prodigy, Korn, Queen, Guns n Roses, Rage against the machine. My taste in music gets heavier as time goes by. Much to the "delight" of my grandma.
- Galaxy Quest - the best film ever, Groundhog day, The Village, The Matrix, Kill Bill, Identity...
- Basketball, free running, swimming, tennis...
- I support...
- the boil an egg campaign. Ok...there is no such campaign but one day there will be! And i will support it!
- Bubbles, rainbows, grass, golf, Dogs, steak, seeing my friends, playing pool, the colour red and the colour green (but not together), Lost, Red Dwarf, reading and writing
- Smoking - if you smoke and i recognise your existence then you must be someone special. If i speak to you and admit knowing you then you must be VERY special (or i've slept with yo....only kidding!)
- I am quite possibly the most random person you have ever met. My invisible pet Buffalo Arnold disagrees but he does wear a yellow hat and pink tights so his opinion is not to be trusted. I am willing to do almost anything - i will go up to random people and request cheese and will accept (almost) any dare. Hurrah for me. Some may say this makes me brave. Arnold says it makes me stupid. I am actually quite a quiet person (especially when i'm tired), i say i'm quiet...i'm quiet when it suits me and i'm not high on snickers and i love listening to stories!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
I tried it (was bored, leave me alone) and did it and it actually worked! It doesn't predict the future or anything stupid like that.
Wow, this is freaky...DO NOT CHEAT (You'll will kick yourself later) I was a little skeptical trying this, but if you follow the instructions to the "t" you'll be surprised!!!!
All of my answers were accurate. We'll see tomorrow if the wish comes true. I'll let you know. Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out! The person who sent it to me said her wish came true 10 minutes after they read the mail. BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It takes about three minutes...it's worth a try
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite gender.
NO LOOKING AHEAD...OR IT WON"T TURN OUT RIGHT!
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family....) in the 4th, 5th and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.
GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!!!
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game.....
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...put this on ur syt within the hour you read this...IF you do..your wish will come true. If you don't it will become the opposite!!!
0 Comments 294 weeks
I am tired. I know this because i keep mistaking stuff for...what it isn't
Eg. there is an advert for flowers next to this.
I mistook the "Do you like big blossoms?" for "do you like big bosoms?"
I though you'd like to know that
0 Comments 305 weeks
For all those who know my deep dark secret of actually not having the tinternet, you will know that i have to go to the (sigh) library to get online. But as of next week i will have tinternet! Yay.
I've just had the craziest walk to the library ever.
It started off as your bog standard normal walk down into town. I was freezing and getting VERY wet, as i apporached malborough way i heard this wheezing behind me.
I thought: "OH MY GOD somebody is going to murder me"
and then i thought: "Wait, i'm in Ashby. In day light. Pull yourself together you prune"
then i thought: "I'm hungry".
Anyways it was an old man. A french old man. Who didn't speak english. I love older people, they have the most amazing stories! I think i may volunteer at the local residential home.
He wanted a public phone box. (My amazing french skills). I had to give him directions, in french, to this phone box. That was weird.
a) Because for some reason the old man was dressed entirely in bright orange and b) because my french isn't that good. He probably wanted a bakers or something and i just forced this poor old man into a phone box...
Anyways, i carried on walking feeling very happy for helping the old man when i passed the chinese version of mad cat lady from the simpsons. That was strange. She smiled at me and i grinned back. she then offered me a cat...
As i got closer to the library i saw a mini cooper. Now i am big into cars but i'm not too fond of minis. But this was different. It was silver and sleak with a really delicate pattern down the side and no go faster stripes. It was love at first sight. When i finally came to the conclusion that i couldn't steal the car (only having head phones) and i'd probably electrocute myself hot wiring it i went on my way. And arrived.
I hope you really enjoyed that boring story. I am off to boil an egg now.
0 Comments 306 weeks