If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Think fast........or you're last!!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Mad out of it at croker (Not actually the pic shown but like the rest of bebo i dont bother changin these things)
Ive had enough of this thing really
after all the bastards are just using us for the money
it is G.A.A not gah what the fuck is gah like?get it right biy!!!!
- Whatever i can bang along to im mad
- Anything with Bruce Willis
- GAA the only sports goin
- Happiest When
- Coming soon
- Heroes of my life!!!
- Michael Collins, Dev, Martin Scorsese, Samuel L Jackson, Nelson Mandela, ROY KEANE(gr8est player ever 2 wak d planet!!!), ROG, Paul O'Connell, Kiefer Sutherland, Carlos Bernard, Wentworth Miller, JFK, Bill Clinton, Cathal Brugha, William Wallace, Shaquille O'Neal, T Mac, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Padraig Harrington, Billy Morgan, Ger Spillane, Colm Corkery, Jimmy Barry-Murphy, Mick Galwey, The Claw, Seán óg O'hÁilpín, Setanta nd Aisake O'hÁilpín, Ben nd Jerry O'Connor, Diarmuid "THE ROCK" O'Sullivan, RINGY, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher, Paul Donnelly, Noel The Barber, Tony Parker, Pau Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Manu Ginnobli, Pele, Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney, Ringo Star, Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Jack Nicholson, Scottie Pippen, Thierry Henry, Kevin Doyle, John O'Flynn, Joey Gamble, Pat Dolan, NEMANJA VIDIC, Alessandro Del Piero, Florent Malouda, Franck Ribery, Michel Platini, Liam Brady, Bernard Dunne, Mohammad Ali, Tiger Woods, RUADHRI GARRETT!!!Kenny "THE JET" Smith>>>LOUISE<<<and of course kate "
- Unchanged as it took me ages
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
100 BEST CORK SLANG
100 best cork slang
100 best cork slang words bois!!!!
IMPROVED CORK SLANG (best 100)
This is your first lesson in de frases of de Cork biys. C'mere I realize
some of the feenos and de wans have pure hassle with de Cork speak like.
So have a lash of it and there'll be less gowls around.
PART 1: EXPRESSIONS
1) C'mere = Excuse me
2) I will yeah! = no!
3) What's the story fella? = how are you?
4) hows the form? = hows it hanging?:
5) You would yeah! = You wouldn't dare!
6) Here la = here you are
7) There la = it's over there / look over there
State a him la = He looks bad
9) (Ah / Awe) now sham = that's good
10) I claim ya = I would really like to engage in a fight with you.
11) Pure = very
12) Two ##### = care
13) Couldn't give two ##### = I don't care
14) Like = this word is used at least once in every Cork sentence. E.g.
Ah know like you understand don't ya?
15) Like eh = Used as a hesitation at the start of a sentence.
16) Nawful (he's a nawful langer) = terrible
17) Bate = beat up, used with da ####. E.g. I'll bate da #### outa ya
1 Have a lash off = have a go
19) Lash into hash = Smoke cannabis
20) Be wide = be careful
21) Scetch = There's someone coming (be wide)
22) Be doggy wide = be extra careful
23) How bad bhoy = good
24) Bhoy (pronounced-by biya) = man / person. Not necessarily a Celt.
25) A trip in the white van = A trip in an ambulance
PART 2: NOUNS & VERBS
26) Brasser / stella / tramp / trollup / ##### bag prostitute
27) Stella = Girl who wears her hair up in bob, chews on gum, has
earings the size of hulla hoops, and are mostly norries (see no.71)
2 Jammy Rag = a tampon
29) Steamer / bender / queer / ass-bandit / ###### / puff / gaylord =
homosexual 29 b) Hairy = Child molester / peodaphile or old person /
30) Blouse = Steamer ( ya ######' blouse)
31) Wan / bure = female
32) Young wan = female child
33) Fella / fein / feeno / your man = male
34) Small fella = Male child
35) Mam / dad / ole man / ole laid / oul fella / oul wan = mother/father
36) Lulla / subla / din-din / a suck / cream crackers
37) Apache = joyrider
3 Salk = stolen car
39) Sham = young male / hard man or knacker
40) Sham-feen = macho / hard-man
41) Snout / gonker / snoz = nose
42) Gib / gap / gant / gearbox / ##### / bush / muff vagina
43) ##### = chicken #### or ###### (see no.29)
44) Langer / langerdan: #####
45) Gowl (Ghoul) = Stupid person
46) Gimp = Feckin eejit
47) Gimpy walk = person with the mousy walk (wabbling from side to side)
4 Fifty = Stood up
49) Poppies / tatties = Potatoes
50) Yolkes = ecstasy
51) Duby / chatnospoof = hash
52) a nodge = small bit of hash
53) a knock = a lump of hash of any size
54) A deal = 10 pounds worth of hash
55) A score = 20 pounds worth of hash
56) Shades / law / blue bottles / pigs / = Gardai
57) Two-bulb / shade mo-beal (awe now feen pull a leggar) = squad car
5 Pig stie = Garda station
59) Speedy = Garda motorbike
60) Gatch = walk
61) Snobby #### / ###### = well-off person
62) Gammy = deformed
63) Jag / doing a line / jaggin / meetin a wan /with / scoring = going
64) Gatt / lush / drink = alcholic beverages
65) Gattin / on the piss / gettin langers / pintin / on the ear = going
drinkin(in a pub)
66) Bushin = going drinkin on the street
67) Reef / reefin / mangle = beat up / beating up
6 Lamp / skanse / la = look
69) Droppin / Wizz = need to piss
70) Hangin = Need a fag
71) Wah / Whacker: scumbag
72) Norrie = Person from Northside of the City.
73) Frame / kit = woman's body
74) Flaa = good lookin' girl
75) Feak = see no.73
76) Is she feakin' = is she ########
77) Drain the weasel / go for a slash / take a piss urinate somewhere
PART 3 :
0 Comments 345 weeks
Bushted - an undefined soreness eg. "Jayz me arm Holly - eg "I gave it holly" - I put a fair bit of effort into it
Bollix - Pat Spillane or any Meath players or supporters Mighty - very good
Hames - a right shite - eg. "he made a hames of that clearance"
Timber - intimidation of a hurling opponent - eg. "show him some
Lamp - a good thump - eg. "I swung for the sliotar, missed by 3 feet
and lamped their fullback"
A Crowd - A gathering of people that watch a match and hope for
Random acts violence eg. "that crowd from Meath are a right shower of
Schkelp - To remove living tissue in the absence of surgical
"That shite from Tipp took a schkelp out of my leg"
Hatchet Man - Mountainy type, uses hunter/gatherer instincts.
Bullin' - angry - eg "the centre half back was bullin' after I lamped
Bull thick - very angry - eg "the centre half back was bull thick
lamped him again"
Joult - a push - eg "I gave him a joult and he has to wear a neck
brace for two "
The Comm-a-teeee - Local GAA bullshitters in general
The Bomber - a very popular nickname for a fat, hairy GAA player
A hang sangwidge - consumed with tay on the sides of roads after
matches in Croker or Thurles, usually contains half a pound of butter.
Rake - A great amount of anything, usually pints of Guinness the
night before an important match
Namajaysus - What was that for, referee?
Ya-bollix-ya - Corner back's formal recognition of a score by his
Leh-it-in-ta-fuck-would-ya - Full forward's appeal to a midfielder
For a more timely delivery of the pass Mullocker - untidy or awkward player released for matches
Burst the Bollix - Instruction to tackle your player. Row - Disagreement involving four or more players Massive Row - Disagreement involving both teams, including goalies,
substitutes and supporters jumping fences
Running Row - A massive row that continues out in the parking area
and or dressing room areas usually resolved by the Gardai.
0 Comments 367 weeks
close Football League
close What Semi-Obscure Simpsons Character Are You?
My result is: The Bumblebee Man
You get smooshed by a giant baseball, everyone laughs. You get pinched by a lobster, everyone laughs.
Sadly, what everyone believes to be an aptitude for slapstick comedy is just really bad luck on your part.
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which Celeb Are You? (GIRLS ONLY)
WHAT GRADE R U?
Whats your love song?
which footie team are you most likely to play for
Hun or Tim
See More Quizzes
close The Wall
- Cork City F.C (23)
- Euro Trip 06!!! (48)
- Euro trip 3 (15)
- Football Team (28)
- Harps v Vincents B (21)
- Holidays is it? (12)
- Mise agus mo chairde (48)
- More of euro trip (48)
- NBA (31)
- Nemanja Vidic(worlds gr8est defender) (7)
- PSV -v- Galatasaray (38)
- Rebel GAA (16)
- Ryder Cup 2006 (18)
- Sergio García and various people (8)
- Sport Legends (42)
- TV (14)
- Town on one easter holiday day (17)