If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- ohh yeahhhh babyy!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- She aint nothing like a girl you've ever seen before, nothing you can compare to your neighborhood whore
I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful
"If I flipped a coin, what are the chances of me getting head?"
The best engine in the world is the pussy, it takes any size piston, self lubricating, starts w/1 finger and does its own oil change every 4 weeks...
bebo's dead, facebook FTW
- The Other Half Of Me
baby gurl! haha someone has to love her...
- cнocoℓαтє, мy gιrℓιєs!!, orℓα, cнαrℓιє, ∂rιvιиg, мy cαr, sтαyιиg ιи вє∂ αℓℓ ∂αy, coℓℓєgє, sєxyтιмє, α goo∂ cυp oƒ тαє, cαrs, crυιsιиg ωιтн тнє ∂αиcє тυиєs вℓαrιиg, тωιℓιgнт sαgα, иoo∂ℓєs нypиσтιc poιsoи, мαℓιвυ, мy вє∂, cυвα, мy cυтє ƒℓιp pнoиє, cps, 80s иιтє, pαy∂αy, posιиg ωнєи ∂rυик, sиoω pαтroℓ, sмαℓℓvιℓℓє, υ2, ∂ιor, υgg вooтs!!
- ωнєи ι’м яιcн и’ ƒαмσυs…
- Range Rover (not the sport!!), Mini Cooper S, Silvia s15, Glanza Turbo, BMW E65, Aston Martin DB9, Focus ST, Evo (7, 8 or 9 please!), 180sx, Altezza, RX-8, M5!!
- join mnc!!
- www.midnightclub.ie - best car forum out there! quote superdelly as yr referral
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
01. Babe or Baby: Both, but prefer baby...
02. Sweetie or Honey: hmm depends who I'd be sayin it to, the girls or to a fella...wouldn't call a fella honey anyways!
01. Is your hair wet? nope
02. Is your phone right by you? yup, as always.
03. Do you miss someone? yeah.
04. Are you wearing chapstick? no
05. Are you excited? yup, lookin forward to goin shoppin with my girlies on friday, then the diffin meet on sunday, then end of exams in 2 wks time!
06. Are you watching tv?: nope
07. Are you wearing pajamas? Nope
01. Recently done anything you regret? yes...
02. Have you ever lied? haha obviously
03. Ever stuck gum under a desk? yup
04. Ever tripped over your own feet? haha yeah
01. Have you sworn? god yeah, I swear like every few mins
02. Have you yelled at someone? yelled downstairs to mum and my sis??
03. Have you gotten mad at someone? yup
04. Have you cried? No
05. Have you called more than 3 people today? yup, I'm always on the phone
Q AND A
Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: Renville park with Orla and Lisa for an adventure
Q: Who do you like more, your mum or dad?
A: ara now! I can hardly pick like!
Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: yup, Orla
Q: Do you want children?
A: yeah but not for another few yrs!
Q: Do you smile often?
A: good bit yeah! especially when Sandra's around and we're in one of our hyper/stupid moods
Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Q: Do you wish on stars?
A: used to all the time as a kid but not anymore...
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: most of the time
Q: When did you last cry?
A: wkend of Mike's funeral.
Q: Do you like your handwriting?
A: meh, when I'm not rushing with my writing!
Q: Are you a friendly person?
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
A: my own
Q: What color shirt[s] are you wearing?
A: black top
Q: Do you have any pets?
Q: a goldfish, 2 rabbits and we're gettin a dog in next few wks!
Q: What are the color of your bedsheets?
A: white with purply lines running through em
Q: What were you doing at 3 am yesterday?
A: on msn and studyin...grr
Q: I can't wait until...
A: exams are over!!
Q: Look to your right. What's there?
A: the other side of my bed and my ipod speakers
Q: Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A: I think I did, last yr...
Q: Song that makes you cry or really emotional?
A: I know theres a few...only one I can think of right now is Sober by Kelly Clarkson
Q: Are you normally a happy person?
A. normally, yeah
Q: Has anyone ever said 'I love you.' to you besides family?
Q: If Yes do you think they meant it?
Q: What are you doing right now?
A: typing this, writing notes and talkin to Cat on msn
SECTION 1- YOU
Your name: Edel
Known as: del, delly, superdelly Sandra got her lil cuz to call me that a while back
Born: 20th January 1989
Hair color: dark brown
SECTION 2- HAVE YOU EVER
Fallen off a bed?: yeah from laughter
Broken someone else's heart? I think so
Had your heart broken? yeah
SECTION 3- CURRENTLY
Wearing: nope jeans and a black sleeveless hoodie
Listening to: youtube music playlist created by moi
Location: sittin in bed
Chatting with: Cat
SECTION 4- DO YOU
Have a cell phone: mobile, whatever ya wanna call it, yup! I freak if I don't have it!
Have a boy/girlfriend: not at the mo
SECTION 5- LAST PERSON YOU
Hugged: my sis I think?
Talked to On the phone: Susan
In person: parents
SECTION 6- FAVORITE
TV shows: Top Gear! Smallville, Desperate Housewives, House, One Tree Hill, etc etc
SECTION 7- DO YOU
Like to give hugs: love to! I'm v affectionate
Prefer black or blue: black
sleep on your side: yup
have an eyebrow: haha dya mean a unibrow? noooo
SECTION 8- THIS OR THAT
0 Comments 209 weeks
THE RULES LISTED BELOW APPLY TO THE CALLING OF SHOTGUN (THE PASSENGER SEAT) IN AN AUTOMOBILE. THESE RULES ARE DEFINITIVE AND BINDING.
Section I The Basic Rules
Article 1: In order to call Shotgun, the caller must pronounce the word "Shotgun" as long as the driver verifies the call.
Article 2: Shotgun may only be called if all occupants of the vehicle are outside and directly on the way to the said vehicle.
Article 3: Early calls are strictly prohibited. Shotgun may only be called while walking toward the vehicle and only applies to the drive immediately forthcoming.
Shotgun can never be called while inside a vehicle or still technically on the way to the first location. For example, one can not get out of a vehicle and call Shotgun for the return journey.
Article 4: The driver has final say in all ties and disputes. The driver has the right to suspend or remove all shotgun privileges from one or more persons.
Section II Special Cases
These special exceptions to the above rules should be considered in the order presented; the case listed first will take precedence over any of the cases beneath it, when applicable.
Article 1: In the instance that the normal driver of a vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun.
Article 2: In the instance the person who actually owns the vehicle is not driving, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun, unless they
Article 3: In the instance the best friend/other half is going to accompany the group, they are automatically given Shotgun, unless they decline.
Article 4: In the instance that one of the passengers may become so ill during the course of the journey that the other occupants feel he/she will toss their cookies, then the ill person should be given Shotgun to make appropriate use of the window.
Article 5: In the instance that only one person knows how to get to a given location and this person is not the driver, then as the designated navigator for the group they automatically get Shotgun, unless they decline.
Article 6: In the instance that one of the occupants is too wide or tall to fit comfortably in the back seat, then the driver may show mercy and award Shotgun to the genetic misfit.
Alternatively, the driver and other passengers may continually taunt the poor fellow as they make a three-hour trip with him crammed in the back.
Section III The Bastard Rules
Article 1: If the driver so wishes, he/she may institute the Bastard Rules on the process of calling Shotgun. In this case all rules, excepting that of Section 1, Article 4, are suspended and the passenger seat is occupied by whoever can take it by force.
Article 2: The driver must announce the institution of the Bastard Rules with reasonable warning to all passengers. This clause reduces the amount of blood lost by passengers and the damage done to the vehicle.
Please follow the above rules to the best of your ability. If there are any arguments or exceptions not covered in these rules, the driver calls the shots, as stated in Section 1, Article 4.
2 Comments 262 weeks
1.Slept naked? Haha no comment
2. Taken a shower with someone? Same as above...
3. Kissed a member of the same sex? Haha yup
4. Drove a car? I have a car so what do you think!!
5. Stole anything? When I was younger... penny sweets!!
6. Play Sports? Again, when I was younger... too feckin lazy now!
7. Broken any Bones? nope
8. Stole money from a friend/family member? Family yeah lol
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yes.
10. Been in a fist fight? lol I'm a violent drunk
11. Snuck out of your/someone’s house? Yup yup
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Who hasn't
13. Been arrested? Not yet...good girls are bad girls that don't get caught ha
14. Hugged a stranger? I'm quite affectionate when I'm drunk! lol
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? Yup
16. Left your house with out telling your parents? Yeah
17. Had a crush on your neighbour? Doubt it...
18. Ditched school to do something? Mm hmm
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the opposite sex? Yup
20. Lost a friend? Yeah
21. Been on a plane? At least once a yr
22. Been to an island? Yip
23. Slept in until 3? I do it regularly
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? Yes.
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Mm hmm
26. Made a snow angel? I don't know actually! Think I may have tried...
27. Played dress up? Yup.
28. Cheated while playing a game? Oh yeah, like nobody hasn't!
29. Been lonely? Yeah
32. Felt an earthquake? Nope
33. Touched a snake? No eww
34. Ran a red light? Yeah, haha
35. Been suspended from school? No
36. Had detention? No
37. Been in a car accident? Kinda
38. Had a party in your house while ur parents were away? Yup, and there'll be a few happenin this summer!
39. Used a fake id? Ha yeah
40. Crawled through a window? Oh jesus...it's a time I'd rather forget
41. Been lost? Yup
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Obviously
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes.
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? God yeah. Too many times.
48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? I don't think so.
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? No...
50. Kissed in the rain? Probably have.
51. Sang in the shower? Yeah I like to sing
52. Made love in a park? Haha not yet
53. Had a dream that you married someone? Yeah I think so
54. Glued your hand to something? No...
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? No
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? Haha no
57. Been a cheerleader? Yup
58. Had more than ten friends? Yes
59. Didn't take a shower for a week? God no!
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? God yeah, I hate them!!
61. Played chicken? Ha?
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? Ha yeah. Funny story there from fibbers last wk...
65. Been easily amused? Yup
66. Laugh so hard you cry? Sometimes
68. Cheated on a test? Yes
69. Forgotten someone's name? Sometimes
71. Done something dumb? God yaeh
73. Blacked out from drinking? There was that 1 time...haha
74. Played a prank on someone? Yep
75. Gone to a late night movie? Yeah
76. Made love to anything not human? Haha no
77. Failed a class? Yup, too many!
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? No
79. Smoked pot? I don't think so. lol. I'm dumb when it comes to drugs!!
80. Taken serious drugs? Mm...no comment. lol. Sure ya should try everything once, no? lol.
81. Celebrate the 4th of July? Did last yr, went to gpo!! haah
82. Thrown strange objects? I prob have
83. Felt like killing someone? Ohh yeah
84. Thought about running away? More than once
86. Got a piercing? Ears.
87. Cut your own hair? Kinda...
89. Made a parent cry? No.
90. Cried over someone? Yes.
2 Comments 263 weeks
close The Longest Completely Random Survey Ever!
close About Me
|-----------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------|
|---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------|
|--------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------|
|---------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------|
close First Last Survey
EVERYONE HAS THEIR FIRSTS:
FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Fidelma
FIRST SCHOOL: Carnmore
FIRST CELL PHONE: some Panasonic brick haha
FIRST FUNERAL: that I can remember, my grandad when I was 6...
FIRST PET: Goldfish haha
FIRST BIG TRIP: Cork? Haha
FIRST FIGHT: ...
FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Hmm...David Boreanaz??
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY?: Majorca
FIRST JOB: Babysitting
FIRST BEBO FRIEND: My cousin I think??
EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS
LAST PERSON I HUGGED: My sis I think
LAST CAR RIDE: An hr ago there to Dunnes
LAST TIME I CRIED?: Few days ago...missed someone
LAST MOVIE I WATCHED: The Bourne Ultimatium
LAST FOOD I ATE: Caramel biscuits :)
LAST ITEM BOUGHT: Foundation
LAST SHIRT WORN: Black top with gold straps
LAST PHONE CALL: Sandra
LAST TEXT MESSAGE: Ian
LAST THING I TOUCHED: Cup of tea
LAST FUNERAL: Lisa's grandad I think
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: Today
LAST TIME I WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: Haha excited for this wkend ;)
LAST PERSON I SAW: Mum
LAST THING I DRANK: Tea
LAST PERSON THAT BROKE MY HEART: They know who they are
LAST TIME I WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: January...