If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- hail hail
- Me, Myself, and I
- well what can I say. Im scottish but living in Ireland so long now I class it has home. Big into Celtic and cars. Im a bit carefree,not interested in anything only havin fun!! mon d hoops!!
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers, the frames, aslan, the prodigy, placebo, paulo nutini.
- Analyse This, stand by me, knocked up, transformers, the sweetest thing, 300, hot fuzz. FRIENDS have new one, stepbrothers, legendary
- Celtic duh!!
- Scared Of
- Spiders and nissan micras sorry cathriona!!!!!!
- Happiest When
- Socialising, partying, drinking
, shopping, partying, drinking.
close Video Box
THE PRODIGY - SMACK MY BITCH UP - LIVE O2 ARENA DUBLIN - 18.12.09 (PART 1)
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Womens Words / Phrases!!! 13 hours ago
1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means an hour.Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of
6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.
8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!
9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement,
meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
0 Comments 290 weeks
close My Chinese Zodiac
Dog: 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
Characteristics: People born in the year of Dog are honest and faithful to those people they love; Dog people are conservative and sometimes selfish and rather stubborn; They are sympathetic and like to help other people; Usually Dog people are good leaders;
Best Career: teacher, doctor and businessman.
Marriage: most compatible with Horse, Tiger and Rabbit people but not compatible with Dragon.
Check your friends' Chinese Zodiac, setup Chinese Zodiac to your profile!
close Mobile Uploads
- Denise and Jasons wedding Dec 2009 (34)
- random (34)
- family (43)
- prodigy dec 2009 (35)
- Atomik weekender nov 2009 wales (37)
- craigs 21st oct 2009 (46)
- ibiza june 09 (49)
- aidans bday aug 2009 (31)
- furrys bday july 2009 (21)
- ibiza part 2 (39)
- tammys 18th (48)
- tammys 18th part 2 (49)
- tammys 18th part 3!!!! (31)
- Lisdoonvarna 09/08 (38)
- Andy Farley @ zoo (42)
- my bday 12/4/08 (33)
- the day after my bday (20)
- vanessas christening 9/8/08 (39)
- my wee bros return 02/09 (49)
- chris n ker here for weekend oct 09 (19)
- wolfetone 12/08 (26)