If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Jonathan// Dreams are made of
- Me, Myself, and I
(="."=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(") Bebo and help him on his
way to world domination!! mwah ha ha
Frankabellaflipflop I decided to add your bunny thing ^.^
I wont reply to any comments, Get facebook... It's better! and i'll reply on that!
- The Other Half Of Me
Whey Willy... (I'm not gay... we're just friends)
- U2, The Strokes, Snow Patrol, Blur, Oasis, Hard-Fi, Arctic Monkeys, Divine Comedy, The Verve & much more... ask me about it
- Studio Ghibli, Quentin Tarantino collection, Withnail & I, American beauty, Garden State, The Blues Brothers...
- Greatest Quotes
- coming soon
- Sparky and Horsey, Zach Braff, Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi (The Blues Brothers), Ray Charles, Bono
- Happiest When
- Oooooo, Its gotta be when with Sophieeeeeeeee
- Best People in the world (in no order)
Ben "Jew" Bowles
Dr. Love PhD
- Michell and webb look/situation, A bit of Fry and Laurie, Monty Python (Anyone who hasn"t seen any of any shape or form is not a real person), Family Guy, Black Books, The Mighty Boosh, Never Mind the Buzzcocks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Jonathan? 14 Taken
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
1 DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it!!!
0 Comments 319 weeks
First name: Jonathan
Middle name: Harry
Birthday: 25th August 1991
Hair: Depends... short now was long
Fve food: Rusks
*FrIEnds AnD LiFe
Do you ever wish you had another name? Sometimes... Flameboy
Which one of your friends acts the most like you? Giff
Who have you known the longest of your friends? Will Foy... Next door neighbour... WALLGOLF
Who's the shyest?
Are you close to any family members? nah i keep things locked up inside
When have you cried the most? Grandma Died... She was the best
What's the best feeling in the world? Going on stage
Worst Feelin: Being hit in the berries
FinIsH ThE sEntEncE
Let's walk on the: fine persian silk
Let's run through: cornflour and water (personal dream)
Let's watch the: Gynacologist work
What a nice: Tommy gun you have
Where did all the: Comunists Go
Why can't you: make another series of "Monarch of the Glen"
Tell me: why you have a front bum (Scrubs)
Ran away from home: no
Pictured your crush naked: yup
Skipped school: nope
Broken someone's heart: dunno why are you asking me... I havent broken my own.
Been in love: Maybe
Cried when someone died: Yep my Grandma
Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Yeah... My secret
Done something embarrassing: I got the hocky ball stuck in my shin pad and acidentally flicked it into the goal... Lizzie nearly wet herself.
Cried in school: Yup... I'm emotional... but not in WBS
Best Thing That Has Happened: I was born... silly question... Not sure
Ice Cream: Pecan and maple syrup
WHO Makes you laugh the most: Giff and Pete... and Fry Laurie
Makes you smile: The whole of youth theatre
Has A Crush On You: No comment
Do You Have A Crush On Someone: a little yeah
Been used? No i'm very careful...
Done something you regret? Yeah
Who WaS ThE LaST PeRson
You talked to on the phone? Nick
You hugged? Fraser
You instant messaged?: Lauren
You yelled at?: TV
Who text messaged you?:Grace
Current Location: Home... or Drama studio
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Color: Red/Brown
Piercings: I wanna get my eyebrow done
Nicknames: Boi (fraser calls me that) Jono, Themilkywayman, Jonathan, Buttons
Color: Potters Clay
Animal: Fankie and Stella
Drink: Relentless; Can of
Alcohol Drink: lemoney Gravey and pepper or Magners
Body Part on Opposite sex: ass
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
McDonalds or BurgerKing: Macy D's
Strawberry or Watermelon: Strawberry
Hot tea or Ice tea: Ice tea... reminds me of holidays
Chocolate or Vanilla: neopliton has both
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Mocha has both
Kiss or Hug: kiss
Dog or Cat: Dogcat... anyone remember that cartoon
Rap or Punk: Punk... Sex Pistols... I know a punk... Al Horn... lol
Summer or Winter: Winter
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny
Love or Money: Love!!
Most Missed Memory: Dreaming of a normal christmas rehersals on a thursday
First Thought Waking Up: no don't go Jeniffer Aniston... lol
Goal for this year: dunno... but horseys trying every religon...
Fears: beingthe only person in the whole world
Longest relationship: 6 months
Ever Drank: yeh
Ever been beaten up: yep
Ever beaten someone up: can't fight...
Ever Shoplifted: no
Ever Skinny Dipped: a little
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: yeah
In A FemAle
Favorite Eye Color: Blue
Favorite Hair Color: same as mine
Short or Long: long
Height: shorter than me
Style: No Chav wear or stuff
Looks or Personality: personality
Something nobody knows about you: I play Clarinet
Number of Regrets in the Past: alot... i mean ALOT
What country do you want to Visit: USA... they dig our acent... I'm such a geek
How do you want to Die: assasination
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes... especially in france
Get along with your Parents: yup
Health Freak: kinda... My dad is
Believe in Y
1 Comment 333 weeks
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
they are vexatious to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs,
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals,
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love,
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labours and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
4 Comments 343 weeks