If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Everything is made to be broken
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<<< Good vs Evil
I am is heir to my father's fortune, My full name is "Alexander Luthor", named after Alexander the Great; My father believes himself to be the business world version of Philip II of Macedonia. I was mutated during the meteor shower that was brought to Earth. The explosion from the impact of a nearby meteor causes My red hair to fall out. Years later, I would lose control of my Porsche and slam off a bridge. It's when Clark saves my life that we bonded and became best friends. I have an abnormally elevated white blood cell count. The meteors may have affected My blood, making me highly resistant to illness.I believe that I must have a guardian angel lying around and saving me I have a history of cheating death. I still keep in contact with Clark and occasionally Lana.
- Lifehouse, remy zero, lanzo bane, Matchbox twenty
- Scared Of
- the evil inside of me well not that much I just got to learn to embrace it when I do I will be fearless. Another thing I'm worried about is being alone not something I particular want to happen
- Happiest When
- hanging with clark the only true friend I ever had but I dont know if I'll ever get that back, outsmarting my dad, driving fast cars and breaking the speed limit and when Im with a attractive women
- life's goal
- To rule the world, become president, discover the truth about the meteor shower and clark.... I have my theories
- All the bad deeds i've done
- Well where to begin I killed nixon, I lied to clark and then lana about the baby, took Lana from Clark, killed that doctor the day of my wedding, Brought Moira Sullivan out of hiding, lied to Wes Keenen's wife and made Wes Keenen into something he didn't want to be, and I'm currently making meteor freaks and lets not forget 33.1
- Yeah I'm not really Michael rosenbaum ... I'm not that cool and Lex is a made up character this is just for RPing
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
You know you've been watching too much Smallville when:
1. Somebody tells you about their day and you go "that's just like that one time on smallville when..."
2. You do a double take whenever you see a bald guy
3. You buy "To Kill a Mockingbird" and squeal like a school girl everytime you read the name Atticus
4. You buy "Leaves of Grass" just because Lex had the book in the episode "Crush" and if you are a slash fan are thrilled to find a collection of poems on male love
5. You wonder if the writers of Smallville knew about poems mentioned above when they gave Rosenbaum that prop
6. You talk incessantly about your favorite character even when there's no one around
7. You make a list of words that rhyme with Lex
8. You read about Alexander the Great just because Lex is named after him
9. You're bouncing in your seat during your Film as Literature class because that day's film is "Thrown of Blood" [Lex's favorite Kurasawa film (which is based on Macbeth)]
10. After reading Macbeth you then realize alot of the elements of Macbeth are present in Smallville (that scene with Lana washing blood off her hands for one)
11. You own all the Smallville DVDs currently available for purchase
12. Your closet is starting to resemble the shrine scene from the episode "Shimmer"
13. You have over two hundred Smallville fanfictions saved in your favorites
1 Comment 286 weeks
The original Luthor (who did not have a first name) was one of many pulps-inspired mad scientists who plotted to take over the world, or destroy it, through the use of various diabolical schemes. He donned disguises a few times, but generally he preferred to make himself known to the world as his master plans came to fruition... until he was foiled, time and time again, by the Man of Steel. It was revealed that during his youth, Luthor been friends with Superboy, but later blamed him for a laboratory accident that caused his hair to fall out. In trying to exact revenge on the hero, Luthor devolved into a criminal; Over time he became Superman's greatest foe, the antithesis of everything he stood for. Although his plots for world domination were repeatedly dashed, he always managed to get away (or escape from prison) to threaten the world time and again. While he achieved infamy as a rogue scientist on Earth, Luthor also went on to become savior (and then slayer) of the planet Lexor, marrying and siring a son there, both of whom died when Luthor's vendetta toward Superman backfired on him. Taking up Lexorian armor, an embittered Luthor renewed his extensive campaign against Superman, up until the Crisis on Infinite Earths. Following the change in DC continuity, this version of the character was altered to become the familiar, modern-day malevolent businessman.
0 Comments 327 weeks
Luthor's originally stated goals were to kill Superman and to take over Earth as a stepping stone to dominating the universe. In addition to using his technological prowess to trump Superman's abilities, Luthor showed himself to be a master of disguise, adopting all manner of wigs and aliases. Although none of his attempts to kill Superman worked permanently though one classic non-canonical story from the 1960s entitled The Death of Superman has Luthor finally killing Superman after lulling him by pretending to go straight, Luthor's persistence has made him Superman's most troublesome foe.
0 Comments 327 weeks
- The Talon
- Lex and Lana
- Meteor Freaks Anonymas
- Matchbox 20
- The First's Army