If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- p u r e
- Me, Myself, and I
- ACK SURE HOWS ABOUT YE!
Everyday i ask myself "what the fuck?"
I don't get any answers, so i shrug it off, smile and get on with it - people seem to tolerate me mostly.
Iam (infact) the product of a great upbringing.
Things i might do futurely: party less, get a career, get my own place, sleep more, grow veg, have some sprogs, go mental, teach music, get my hair cut!
* And this, too, shall pass away *
I know enough to know that i know feck all, and that the best thing we can do is try to help each other get through this thing, whatever it is.
I've been a student mess, lifeguard, postman, class prefect, dole monkey, drummer, barman, pianist, videographer, keyboardist, sales assistant, percussionist, musical director, and am now the Media Co-ordinator for Media Ireland, and all the madness that goes with it! Next I wana be an ice-cream man and a writer...and a pilot!
Don't come see my band - we are a wedding band - it wont improve your opinion of me.
- Today its Jimmy Eat World, Tenacious D, Tom Waits, Queen, Donovan, Michael Jackson, Billy Joel, The Feeling, Black Sookie, Dean Martin, The Screens, Petey Benson, Flight of the Conchords, Gershwin, Radiohead, Randy Newman and Supertramp. All very exciting stuff! 'Yes' remains the best band ever. I always love a good orchestra and seeing local stuff, and am seriously lookin forward to the Blooz Festival 2010!!
- I like stuff by Aranovski, Kubrick, Burton, Parker & Stone, Monty Python, as well as Donnie Darko, Memento, Happiness, Magnolia, The Prestige, Little Miss Sunshine, Fear & Loathing, LoTR, Amelie, Blood Diamond, Chopper, Boondock Saints, most old disney stuff, and AVP, also batman and In Bruge and The Hangover!!
- I wish...
- i was better at replying to your lovely comments and texts...
- It goes by many names depending on location and social status. This is a reflection of the unhealthy relationships people have with it.
Buck, Bucky, Vino, Tonic, A bottle, Supersonic tonic, Electronic wine, Buckto, Fuckfast, The Wine, Bottle o the finest, Gypo juice, The dirty sauce, Commotion lotion, Toxic wine, Nectar of the gods, A bottle of 'What the fuck are you lookin at?', Wreck-the-hoose juice, Electric soup, Bionic tonic, Just plain old B, Cough syrup, Jungle juice, The sauce, Brown sauce, Fuckbast, Lurgan champagne, Bodlabuck, Shmoggle of shmo
, Liquid speed, The fast wine, Drink of champions, Bottle of fight the world, La trumpette vert' (The green Trumpet), Mrs Brown, Monkeys Blood, Scranjuice, Syrupy goodness, Uncle Buck, Bokefast!
And its not 'bate the wife', thats cider! Cider is gay. No offence, homos.
- Happiest times...
- When im caught off guard in the moment and forget to over-analyse. Good examples are feeling in love, good oul drunken dancing, frizbee fun in the sun, playing with my wonderful orchestra, eating cold chicken pie with coleslaw, getting 'the ride', random adventures, daydreaming in the shower, and pissing about on piano. Also quite happy when i'm flyin a plane or in the plrm or out on the raz with the lads!
Mmmmm, all good.
- Master of...
- Collecting music, playing from ear, karma, badges, timpani, travelling the world, hugs, seeing the big picture, driving, jumping over walls and fences, being totally supercool to everyone, Worms2, being pure, aaaand having silly hair.
- I Love...
- Nearly everyone I've ever got to know well!
Love, mum, dad, sis, bro, salt & his late brother pepper, my friends, flight of the concords, my phones, my PC, my room, the poolroom, well-made tea, extreme driving, being helpful to strangers, frizbee, data transfer, free running, pesto, money, downloading, tearful kisses (so hot), butter, existentialism, camping, cannabis, nostalgia, the buck, timpani solos, traveling alone, filming & editing, a good pint o guinness, being a good boy, internet, singin, my dressing gown and slippers, dancin, chess, disasters, irish weather, othello, food (especially ferrero rochers), rock climbing, erdinger, barking at dogs, meaowing at cats, salami & cheese, my famous green headband, water, rocking out, south park, my grounded girls, crying during films, plucking grey hairs, unintended compliments aaaand seeing a pretty girl enjoy a good big meal.
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Helen Mc Kevitt
- Joe Mckevitt
- Nadine Murphy
- Brian Savage
- Frankie O' Rourke
- Adem Selim
- Stephen Gray
- Pamela O'Hare
- Damian O Hare
- Shea Mc Guinness
- Kyle Haughey
- Buckfast Abbey
- John Markey
- Grace D
- James Rea
- Dave Boy Mckevitt
- Milena Krzyminska
- Louise Murphy
- Dain Mcparland
- Newry TV
- Gorgenberry Flopflop
- Aideen Mc Nally
- Iúr FM
- Bronagh Keenan
- Catherine Keenan
- Chris McKevitt
- Becka Brennan
- Theresa Cunningham
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- just a little QUIZ!!! 15 Taken
We have been shortlisted as finalists in Northern Ireland for the Digital Heros Award and we would be really grateful for your vote. Just click on the link below and then click on the Vote button beside Newry.TV (Sean Og Mac Braoin), simple as that!
Please feel free to circulate this Vote request as widely as possible among your networks.
The Newry.TV Volunteers.
0 Comments 189 weeks
For millions & millions of years I lived as a mineral.
Then I died and became a plant.
For millions & millions of years I lived as a plant.
Then I died and became an animal.
For millions & millions of years I lived as an animal.
Then I died and became a man.
Now what have I ever lost by dying?
0 Comments 198 weeks
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears, Pop Singer
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
- Charles De Gaulle, former French President
"Football players win football games."
- Chuck Knox, football coach
"Most lies about blondes are false."
- Cincinnati Times-Star, headline
"The world is more like it is now then it ever was before."
- Dwight Eisenhower
"I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding."
- Jacques le Blanc, French ambassador on nuclear weapons
"I have a God-given talent. I got it from my dad."
- Julian Wakefield, Missouri basketball player
"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
- Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery
"I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to."
- Linda Evangelista, Supermodel
"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is."
- Lou Duva, veteran boxing trainer, on the Spartan training regime of heavyweight Andrew Golota.
"Solutions are not the answer."
- Richard Nixon, former U.S. President
1 Comment 214 weeks
close What kind of alcohal drink are you
My result is: BUCKFAST KING/QUEEN
its not the best drink here but ok
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
- The DUM DRUM BUTTON orchestra of Ireland
- The Pool Room
- The Black Alley Screens
- COLD PORTER
- South Ulster Youth Orchestra
- Warrenpoint Music Scene
- GROUNDED ESPRESSO BARS
- Wholegrain mustard fanatics
- The Skin We're In
- The Mr Grant appreciation Fan Club!!
- Fresh Fields
- The Original Buckfast Club
- 'Hair O' The Dawg' Sessions
- Circus Circus
- JAVA SHRINE
- Baps Birthday (15)
- Barneys Vethood Begins (10)
- Belfast 21.02.08 (19)
- Belfast 28.02.08 (13)
- Boston & NYC (44)
- Boston & NYC Stolen (5)
- CBO Chicago & Boston 1 (49)
- CBO Chicago & Boston 2 (49)
- CBO Chicago & Boston 3 (49)
- CBO Chicago & Boston Stolen (44)
- Camping - 8th June (30)
- Cyprus 1 (49)
- Cyprus 2 (49)
- Gray's 23rd (9)
- My Head (5)
- New Year's Eve 2007 (14)
- Random Photos 1 (47)
- Random Photos 2 (48)
- Random Photos 3 (48)
- Random Photos 4 (11)
- Rome April 2008 (43)