If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well what can I say...? It all started back in 1947 when Dutch VW Importer "Ben Pon" scribbled his first concept drawing of the wagon. Back then it had the aerodynamics of an Elephant in freefall, but some work in a wind tunnel at the University of Braunschweig soon improved this. Three years later in 1950 the first VW Type 2 rolled of the production line in Wolfsberg, Germany and world has been a better place ever since!!!
- Anything I can listen to whilst driving a VW Camper
- Anyting with VW Campers in it
- Can this involve a VW Camper?!?
- Scared Of
- Any vehicle that isn't a VW Camper
- Happiest When
- Driving a VW Camper
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- 10p Crisps
- Amnesty International
- Bebo Be Cause
- Vw Beetle and Bus Fanclub
- Sam Lock Fan Club
- Spiderpig Appreciation Club
- Stop Global Warming
- Summer Camp Worldwide
- lvwc fansite
- Terry Tibbs Fan Club
- Pear Cider Appreciation Group
- One world One chance
- VW Campervan Lovers
- ----VW CAMPER VANS-----
- crazy-coloured vw campervan club