If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- What can I say, Im a down to earth guy who tries to make the most of life. I am very easy going, like to hang out with my friends and meet new people. I am a little shy when I meet people for the first time, but once I get to know you I open up pretty quick. I'm doin "CATS" in Taree at the moment. Having awesome fun. Show opens at the end of october and runs for two weeks. Come and see it!!
If Your Proud To Be Aussie,
Stick This On Your Page
If you wanna talk some more my hotmail addy is: johndog_007@
- I love music in general. Off the top of my head: Nickelback, James Blunt, Snow Patrol, 30 Seconds To Mars, Shannon Noll, Linkin Park, Hinder, Aerosmith, Josh Groban, Daughtry, Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, Evanescence, The Darkness, Pete Murray, Angels and Airwaves, +44, Blink 182, Guy Sebastian, Alex Lloyd, AFI, Wolfmother, INXS, Foo Fighters, U2, The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Sum 41, Switchfoot, Thirsty Merc, Good Charlotte.....you get the idea.
- I enjoy watching all movies. Off the top of my head though.....The Rock, Just Friends, Hitch, The One, Gladiator, Chronicals of Narnia, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Harry Potter, The Patriot, The Matrix Trilogy, Star Wars, X-Men, Spiderman, Benchwarmers, Napolean Dynamite, Super Troopers, Old School, Bad Boys 1 & 2, Cars, Monster House, Casper, You Me and Dupree, Coach Carter, Remember the Tiatans, The Lion King, 300, Night At The Museum, The Pursuit Of Happyness, Love Actually (Yes I enjoy the occasional chick flick, so what. Do you want to fight about it?)......and I think you have a rough idea of what I'm into.
- I play golf from time to time and work out in the gym 3 times a week. Bodyboarding occasionally.
- Scared Of
- Snakes and spiders (when they catch me off guard).
- Happiest When
- Having a laugh with friends and family...Listening to music...Singing... To tell you the truth though it's hard to find a time when I'm not happy. I guess you could say I'm one of those "The glass is half full" kind of guys.
- What I've Discovered
- The words "Your allright mate" believed by many for years to be kind and caring words, are actually words that almost imediately lead to violence. So if someone says this to you there are two paths of action to take:
b) Take a swing before they do and then...RUN!!!!!!
(Just a little inside joke. If you want to know the story don't hesitate to ask)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Expect it to be followed by friendly chat.
- Think nothing of it and walk away.
- Expect to be puched in the nose, which resulted in your nose being broken.
--Guys hate sluts even though they have sex with them!
(oh yeah..you're not "popular" if you've slept with more than 6 guys..you're a HOE)
--"Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" ~ two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
--Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
--Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.
--Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
--Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
--Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.
--A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
--Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.
--Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
--Guys get jealous easily.
--Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.
--Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
--Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
--Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.
--Girls are guys' weaknesses
--Guys are very open about themselves.
--It's good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don't let him wait too long.
--Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
--If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
--A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
--Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
--Guys will brag about anything
--Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful.If a guy uses that, he likes you a whole hell of a lot.
--No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.
--Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
--Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
--Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
--Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.
--Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
--Try to be as straightforward as possible.
--If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
--If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
--When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
--When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
--Guys don't really have final decisions.
--If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.
--If a best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.
0 Comments 296 weeks
1. I died:
2. I kissed you:
3. I lived next door to you:
4. You found out I was married:
5. I stole something:
6. I was hospitalized:
7. I refused to leave my home:
8. I got into a fight while you were there:
<<WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY>>
13. Help me hide a body?
14. Keep a secret if I told you one?
15. Hold my hand?
16. Take a bullet for me?
18. Try to solve my problems?
19. Love me?
20. Date me?
<<HAVE YOU EVER>>
21. Lied to make me feel better?
22. Wanted to kiss me?
23. Wanted to kill me?
24. Broke my heart?
25. Kept something important from me?
26. Thought I was unbearably annoying?
0 Comments 298 weeks