If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Konichiwa!!I'm Stephanie J. and one of my life goals is to go to Japan(with someone special)!*eyes sparkle* I love romance/comedies i like to think my life is one, just without the romance >o<. My mom is from Costa Rica my dad was born in America but i think he is a bunch of crazy stuff.I have two older half brothers Daniel and David,they were best at was beating me up and they are 22 and 23!.Also I love animals.I have a dog(Siberian husky/wolf)her name is Roxy. Also I have two cats (brother and sister)their names are Coco and Vanilla.And two Bearded Dragons, Romeo & Juliet.
Things I love...
♥ T.U.B.! (my band)
My motto is e happy even when you are sad, because you never know who could be falling in love with your beautiful smile!
- The Other Half Of Me
- Blink 182, A scene Asthetic, Hit the lights.Sherwood, Danny Elfman, Chiodos, Cat Power, The Last Goodnight, Breaking Benjamin, Puddle Of Mud, Three days grace, Shade Tree, Greenday, As I lay dying, Breakin, The StartingLine, Blue October, AFI, Jonas Brothers, Plain White T'S, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance.Greenday.PlayRadioPla
y! (not that anyone has heard of them), Anberlin, Cartel, The Pillows(not that anyones heard of them either.) Cute Is What We Aim For.Dashboard Confessional, Panic At The Disco, HelloGoodbye, Jack Johnson, Armor for sleep, A Kidnap in color, Death Cab for cutie...Well, I could go on for ever but i gotta stop somewhere.
- Across the universe, The mist, The nightmare before Christmas, Freedom Writers, Stranger than Fiction, Ace Ventura, Music and Lyrics, The Phantom of the Opera, Fun with Dick and Jane, Eight Below, Pride, Bleach, Blood +, Disturbia, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist th movie, Howls Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, Tuck Everlasting, Euro Trip, Trinity Blood, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Fruits Basket(also a book series), and there should be more but my mind went blank...
- ♥Currently crazy for Death Note Anime.
YAY!!! I LOVE L AND LIGHT!
I sadly, can't find games and I'm not gonna
read the manga in till I'm done with the
anime series-I have one L shirt and it's awesome
♥ FMA-one of my last anime crazes
I have seen every Fullmetal episode and played and beaten all games available(3 total) I also have FMA posters all over my bedroom and A Roy blanket and Pillowcase AND I have FMA shirts and jewelry.....
♥ FRUITS BASKET
I LOVE all of these characters!!!
I am reading the Manga for this one
and it awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I ♥ KYO!
P.S. Check out my groups, I created a FMA fan club and one for Fruits Basket too.♥
- Read This PLZ!♥♥♥♥Kowaii
- A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, i"m scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it"s not, please, it"s scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug
*She gave him a big hug*
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? It's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks weren't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live, even if it meant that he would die. If you would do the same for the person you love, copy to this to your page.
- Happiest When♥♥♥♥Kowaii
- Watching one of my shows, Hanging out with my grandma(she rocks), listening to favorite music, taking walk in woods, reading book alone (or in a quiet area), Reading Manga, talking to my friends, Swimming at the Cabin in Arkansas.
- Current favorite song is Creep by RADIOHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yummy....BUT IMA CREEP IMA WEIRDO.................
- My love life♥♥♥♥UN-Kowaii
- Ok I want everyone to know that I'm NOT A STALKER!!! Gawd....
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Here is a story thst i recovere from s few years ago it really toched my heart
One day, when I was a freshman in high school,
I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.
His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his
books. I thought to myself, "Why would anyone bring home all his
books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd. "I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends
Tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him.
They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him and as he crawled around Looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, "Those guys are jerks.”They really should get lives. "He looked at me and said, "Hey thanks!”There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before we talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends He said yes. We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him. Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, "Boy, you are going to really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!”He just laughed and handed me half the books. Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends, when we were seniors; we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown, and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor, and I was going for business on a football Scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great.
He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses.
He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous. Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, "Hey, big guy, you'll be great!" He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. "Thanks," he said. As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began
"Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach...but mostly your friends...I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story. "I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.
He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. "Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable."
I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize its depth. Never underestimate the power of your actions.
0 Comments 287 weeks
Can YOU answer 18 questions about YOUR first top friend? DON'T change your top friends, and answer 18 questions about the number one person in your top friends...
2) Are they straight or gay?
they be straight
3)Where did you meet?
we met as little kids but we became friends at skool
4) Is this person one of your friends?
Uh...if she was my nymba 1 fwend...im pretty sure that means we are freinds...haha
7) is this person older than u?
no lol she is liike my first friend that wasn't older than me! YAY!
when was the last time u saw them?
like two hrs ago(she came over)
9) Do you miss them?
Yeah...*begins to cry*
10) Are you related to this person?
Ha I wish!!
11) Do you have nicknames for each other?
yeah lol, mine is Woozel Bumpkins hers is nik-KAY!!( in a chicken sqwak voice)
12) Is that person bringing sexy back?
uhuh i saw it!
13) Do you think that person will repost this??
NO CUZ I GOT THIS FROM HER U @#$#@$
14) Why is this person #1 on your top?
CAUSE ONE TIME *mumbels* AND THEN SHE ATE IT AHHAAH!
15) Have you seen this person cry?
yeah...she waz haven a bad da : (
16) Do you know this persons last name?
uhuh i kno her whole name sista! It be NIKKI LEE FOX uhhuh!
17) What's something the person is obsessed with?
1 Does this person make you laugh?
dude like every three secounds! lol even when she's not there she makes me laugh!
Repost this as:
"Can YOU answer 18 questions about YOUR number 1?
0 Comments 289 weeks
0 Comments 294 weeks
- Fullmetal Alchemist 7 Songs | 371 Profiles
- My Chemical Romance 5 Songs | 20424 Profiles
- My Chemical Romance 20 Songs | 11007 Profiles
- Evanescence 12 Songs | 40693 Profiles
- MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!! 5 Songs | 3726 Profiles
- Fall Out Boy 4 Songs | 11884 Profiles
- rock,emo, punk, indie and gym class heroes =] 15 Songs | 238 Profiles
- The Unofficial Band
- I was Born In The Year of the Cat
- Hatori's Fan Club
- Hatsuharu's Fan Club
- Shigure's Fan Club
- Momiji's Fan Club
- Kureno's Fan Club
- Ritsu Sohma's Club
- Gir Rox
- Anime Cosplay X
- Studio Ghibli Productions
- Anime-Manga Fans~!!
- best bebo raters around!
- Mabudachi Trio Forever
- those who are different♥