If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- i live and work in bristol. so i have this crazy accent that makes me sound like an educated pirate, but without any raping or pillaging.
i'm a sales assistant in an outdoors shop selling walking, rock climbing and mountaineering equipment to old people and chavs.
i enjoy rock climbing and mountain biking.
i'm partial to large quantities of alchohol every now and then. (when i can afford it!)
- the klaxons, maximo park, the young knives, kaiser cheifs, greenday, arctic monkeys, the art of noise, 80's electro, babyshambles, bloc party, coldplay, the clash, david bowie, the dead 60's the fratelli's, the decoys, graham coxon, jamiroquai, jet, kasabian, lily allen, the kooks, muse, the ordinary boys, panic at the disco, q.o.t.s.a., the srokes, the veiw, the vines, weezer, we are scientists.
- 300, batman begins, jackass 2, the machinist, city of god, fightclub, jarhead, the naked gun, lotr, clerks.
- i hate team sports. all that macho competitiveness. that and that i suck at them.
i like rock climbing more than anything.
- Scared Of
- not really scared of much but i'm wary of the little chavs that keep smashing my bedroom window.
- Happiest When
- climbing, cycling, drinking jack daniels or guinness
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
wahey i went climbing in the wye vwalley n south wales yesterday.
got some fun climbs in and did my first hvs lead climb. bloody brilliant.
all in all a bloody good day. weather was great. i forgot batteries for my camera so no pics unfortunatly but nevermind.
i went drinking later on and had a thoroughly shite time in the thekla. it was supposed to be a punk nite but not a bloody bit of punk to be seen anywhere. damn shame really.
0 Comments 319 weeks
howdy, just got back from dartmoor. it was awesome. i got my first outdoor lead climb in on the weekend. just a nice fun v' diff. did a couple mor and then proceeded to scare myself shitless seconding an E1. there was a big scary traverse with teeny hand holds and jack all for your feet. i was petrified.
the weather was lovely though. really good, lots of sunshine.
saw some of the guys from the exeter shop, did some cool climbs.
all in all a pretty bloody good weekend.
0 Comments 321 weeks
wahey, just finished packing for the trip. its almost one in the morning. i have to be up at six to doule check everything. its going to be horrific.
just got back from a dinner at some chinese in the town centre for my colleague's birthday, i'm slightly pissed. and i had a heart to heart with my assistant manager in her car on the way home. very interesting.
well, for me anyway. got lots of things off my chest.
now i'm just sat at home waiting for my climbing gear to inish in the washing machine, watching scrubs.
my little sister saw my porn on my computer. UH OH!!!!
0 Comments 321 weeks