If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Babe you're my heart, and without you I'm useless.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Brigitte Phillips. 15.
Might delete this piece of shit soon.
- The Other Half Of Me
She is actually a n00b.
- The best things in life come for free.
- Vampires, Sims 3, Music♫, Art, Friends, Revolution, Films, Milk, Photography, Pokemon, Sci-Fi, Fashion, Starbucks, Muse, Paramore, Bailey's, Milo Ventimiglia
- Regina Spektor, Muse, Dinosaur Pile Up, Enter Shikari, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Led Zeppelin, I Haunt Wizards, Jimi Hendrix, The Films, Vampire Weekend, Misfits, Those Dancing Days, The Wombats, Sigur Ros, Patrick Wolf, Abba, Noah & The Whale, Kids In Glass Houses, The Darkness, Emmy The Great, Paramore, The Strokes, Beirut, Bob Dylan, MGMT, Brandi Carlile, Laura Marling, Panic! At The Disco, Radiohead, Kate Nash, The Long Blondes, Bjork, Forgive Durden, White Lies, La Roux, Bruce Springsteen, The Rumble Strips, Malajube, The Mae Shi, Jamie T, The Gaslight Anthem, Golden Silvers, Dolly Parton+more
- My husband - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:St.... He's called Eris Siva apprently, but I prefer Karl Sullivan. I shall have to force him to legally change his name when we get married.
- Laura Thompson
- The best person ever. We've known each other so long that we finish each other's sentences. We're completely different, but we're on the exact same wavelength, it's really strange. Even though she is a complete 'tard, I love her to bits cause she's so clever and funny and unique. She is one of the coolest people I've met and she doesn't even try. I love you, you n00b.
close Other Half Box
Ahhh, Laura's a right babe. It all began at a very early age, and after 14, yes 14 years, we're closer than ever. She's one of the best people I've met, and probably ever will meet. She's so intelligent and funny and cool without even trying. She's got (mainly) good tastes and we know each other so well that we even finish each others sentences. We've had so many good times that I couldn't possibly recall them all. She's the most beautiful person ever and we'll probs be friends for the the rest of our lives.
Don't change your top friend....
1) What's their name?
Laura Jane Thompson, idiot extraordinairre.
2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No. To my knowledge she's only ever had one, and that didn't even count cause she never said yes, ahaha.
3) Are they male or female?
Female, I think.
4) How old is the person?
15. 16 in September.
5) Has this person ever cooked for you?
Well. In Food Tech yes, and we all cook together when we go to her or Rose's house.
7) Have you ever kissed this person?
On the lips? No.
Are you related to this person?
Not when I last checked.
10) Are you really close to him/her?
11) Nick name?
13) How many times do you talk to this person in a week?
14) Do you think they will repost this?
Nah. She's been blocked from bebo since she downloaded porn.
15) Could you live with this person?
Yes. She might get on my nerves a bit, but we'd wprk something out.
16) Why is this person your number 1?
Cause she's cool and my best friend and I love her.
1 How long have you known this person?
Since October 1994.
19) Have you ever played softball with this person?
No. But we have played rounders, which is almost the same.
20) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person?
21) If they ever moved away would you miss this person?
I'd move with her.
23) Have you ever done something silly with this person?
Of course. I do silly things on a daily basis.
24) Do you know everything about this person?
I reckon I know more than my fair share.
25) Would you date this person's siblings?
Eww. No. Sorry Michael.
27) Have you ever made something with this person?
Like what? We made Sheep-O-Pops.
29) Have you ever went on a trip with this person?
Yeah. Paris was nercta.
31) Is your #1 taller than you?
Nah, I'm a couple of inches taller.
34) Have you and your #1 person made up a hand shake?
I don't think so, when we try to do stuff like that we just end up getting over competitive.
35) If it was "freaky friday" would you switch bodies with this person?
Yeah! It'd be well cool seeing what it's like to be her.
36) Have you ever heard this person sing?
Yes. Once. Wasn't amazing.
3 Do you and this person have a saying?
I don't think so. But we finish each other's sentences sometimes.
39) Do you know this persons password?
I think so, unless she's changed it.
40) Do you know this person's best friend?
Yars, tis yours truly.
41) Do you know your #1's fav color?
It's always been Orange.
40) Does this person cry a lot?
I've never seen her cry, apart from with laughter. I don't think she's a very emotional person, unlike me.
41) Have you and this person gone clubbing?
Laura? Clubbing? Pfft. We've gone to gigs and stuff a few times though, good times.
45) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
I reckon so, but I didn't realise she got upset.
46) Do you know your #1's deepest secret?
Hmm. I don't know. Probably not.
47) Do you like this person?
4 Has this person yelled at you?
Not properly, no.
49) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
Fist fight? No. But we do beat each other up a bit.
50) Do you want this person to be in your life forever?
Oh god. I'm probably stuck with her now
1 Comment 210 weeks
001. I don't really like myself, I think I'm a bit irritating
002. I have one sister, and will soon have another sibling of indeterminate gender
003. I have been an auntie since I was 3
004. I'm still obsessed with someone who split up with me ages ago.
005. My dreams are fricking weird
006. I really like milk, I feel all nice inside when I drink it
007. I'm obsessed with pirates and Pokemon
008. I'm playing the Game, bet you just lost.
009. I have the IQ of a borderline genius
010. Music is the best thing ever, I proper love it.
011. Laura Thompson is the best thing ever
012. Anna, Rose, Heather, Morgan, Cian, Eve + lots of other people are quite good.
013. I hang with the nerd crew at lunchtimes
014. I have serious anger issues
015. I flirt loads
016. I don't like using mobile phones
017. I look really weird without makeup on.
018. I'm in a band, but we're a bit rubbish.
019. I decide where I go depending on if there's a Starbucks there or not
020. I play millions of instruments, but mainly piano and guitar
021. I love Sweden and everything swedish
022. Muse and Regina Spektor are the best musicians ever
023. I say frickin too much
024. I'm extraordinarily accident prone
025. Juno, Edward Scissorhands, Twilight and Fight Club are my favourite films
026. I can't do sport.
027. Mr Baskerville has made me like Science
028. My dad is kinda famous, it's cool. It has its uses.
029. I wish I was a vampire
030. I'm a pastafarian
031. :: Little known fact:: I sometimes do yoga.
032. I have a really big head, I find it hard to buy hats
033. I write songs, some of them quite good
034. If I was born a boy, I would have been named Harry, after my grandad
035. I have been to Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain and Sweden
036. I have never not owned a dog
037. I like dogs and cats equally
038. Wolves are my favourite animals
039. I'm a natural leader and a slight control freak
040. I think I have slight OCD, and I'm mentally unstable
041. I use complex words without realising and often leave the target confused.
042. I spend too much time on my laptop
043. I love the Sims 2
044. I am known for wearing brightly coloured jeans
045. I cut my own hair
046. I'm quite short (5"4)
047. My hair is naturally straight
048. My favourite place in the world is in a valley in the Lake District at night, just looking at the stars
049. I have a list of 100 things to do this year
050. I'm open minded about sexuality
051. I can't stand discrimination of any sort
052. I wish I had a better singing voice
053. I'm gonna try and create a comic
054. Who would win in a fight, Spiderman or Wolverine?
055. I love my iPod so much I gave it a name, it is called Inger Ryder
056. I know the greek alphabet
057. My fave lessons in school are Music, Art, French and Biology
058. I don't smoke
059. I'm bored of my name
060. If I were given the oppertunity to go to space, but know I'd never come back, I'd still go.
061. I'm majorly into astronomy
062. I live between 3 different houses
063. I have known my best friend Laura for 14 years, and I'm not sick of her yet
064. Out of my 2 parents, I look most like my dad
065. I still play on my Gameboy Pocket and Nintendo 64
066. I can solve a Rubik's Cube in 2 mins
067. My friends think I'm a nerd.
068. I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour and I'm going grey
069. The summer of 2007 is when I was happiest
070. I look a few years older than I am. I feel older as well
071. I love how naturally beautiful my best friends are
072. I saw a shooting star on Friday night, and my friends guessed what I wished for then shouted at me for wasting a wish
073. I have seen Patrick Wolf in the flesh, and he's really hot
074. Me and Will sing songs from Mary Poppins really loud at inappropriate times
075. It annoys me when people try to be all 'random' and that when they clearly haven't seen the shit goes on with me and my friends
076. I'm allergic to nut
0 Comments 216 weeks
1. Write 100 things for list
2. Buy iPod Touch
3. Get gigs with The Extras
4. Learn to sing (Like Brandi Carlile)
5. See Morgan
6. See Anna
7. See Cian
8. Write more songs
9. Kiss Owen on the head
10. Watch Heather eat glowstick
11. Convince Heather and Joe to have a baby
12. Get 10,000 Bebo views
13. Get Laura + Spilly together
14. Have an adventure
15. Meet a tramp
16. Become a tramp for a day
17. Buy Rose's iPod
18. Record more songs
19. Dye hair new colour
20. Go to Regatta with Rose
21. Take Morgan to Goth Weekend
22. Learn more Swedish
23. Lose weight
24. Go to Sweden again
25. Throw a huge 16th birthday party
26. Get Sea Monkeys
27. Go to Lake District
28. Get 1500 songs on iTunes
29. Watch Twilight and Juno 10 times
30. Poke someone with a spoon
31. Slap Jacob
32. Take part in criminal activities
33. Pretend to be an astronaut
34. Tell a fat person they're fit
35. Play in a box
36. Watch Napoleon Dynamite without turning it off
37. Buy The Sims 3
38. Cut Hair
39. Have 3 frappucinos in a day
40. Kiss a Swedish person
41. Go to Camden with Corrinne
42. Get a boyfriend
43. Lose virginity
44. Wear my retainer to school
45. Buy DS games off Bill
46. Watch an indie film
47. Write a love song
48. Work on my story
49. Tell Laura I love her everydayFAILED
50. Touch Nathan Laughton's hair
51. Don't go in the dinner hall for a week
52. Shake a strangers hand
53. Take a bag of flour on a plane
54. Don't swear for a day
55. Tell someone Swedish they're hot
56. Go see Muse
57. Plan to go to Leeds Fest 2010
58. Make a film
59. Have more band practices
60. Make a stop motion animation
61. Watch a film in french with no subtitles
62. Not say 'your mum' for a week
63. Learn Swedish National Anthem
64. Become a pro by beating Bill at Quake
65. Prove to Monica I'm not lesbian (using Jakob)
66. Convince Mr Stennett to organise a French exchange
67. Get stoned with Heather and Flynn
68. Don't wear make-up to school
69. Go see Regina Spektor
70. Go see Those Dancing Days
71. Go see Paramore
72. Say hello to my baby sibling
73. Buy cactus from that house that claims to sell catci...
74. Buy 'Snoozers Are Losers' patches
75. Be more like Brandi Carlile
76. Cause serious pain to Mike/TheaKicked him in the tit.
77. Keep boyfriend for more than 2 months
78. Be able to recite the 'Fight Club' rules
79. Design a comic book
80. Try and do one of those videos when you take a photo of yourself everyday
81. See a shooting star
82. Spread the word of the revolution
83. Enter New Moon Competition
84. Fall in love
85. Be a beautiful person inside
11 Comments 226 weeks
- Regina Spektor
- official MUSE
- official My Chemical Romance
- official The Killers
- official The Hoosiers
- official Paramore
- Bill Bailey Rocks
- Vampires Fan Club!
- Boris Johnson fanclub
- David Tennant faweva
- ANDERSON MESA
- The Boosh Bitches
- Gerard Way fans!!
- Give an Emo a Poncho Charity Band
close My Best Friends
I first met Anna when we were about... I dunno... 6? Something like that. Anyway, our friendship began from there and grew and grew over the years. When you left for Ireland, I was so devastated and it felt like I was losing a part of me. But, whenever I see you again, it's just like old times and we have such a riot. We've grown apart recently and it's really sad, but you are so amazing it's untrue. You've always been there for me just when I need to have a good complain about something. You always just listen even though I must be a right boring sod. You are seriously beautiful and I miss you sooo much of the time. I don't half love you, Anna-Laura Hitch.
Rose is a reet babe. I didn't actually like her when I first met her, she seemed like a right boring toolbox. But then when we got put together that one Science lesson with Laura and Hev and I realised that you were actually a right giggle. I proceeded to invite you over to my house and the rest is history. You are so pretty it's actually unfair, even though you are such a hypochondriac. Also, you do kinda muck our social life with all your various fall outs. We do sometimes argue over ridiculous stupid little things, and even though we can be right cows to each other, there's definately love there. You should come with us to the next festival we go to, and by the way, "WAI YU KUM NAOOO!!!"
I first ambled into Heather in Y6, and it was love at first sight (on my part anyway). I know you don't generally seem to show affection, and you have your new crewage you hang out with these days, I'm sure you love me lots too. The great thing about you is that you're sooo irrepressibly cool and you don't even try, even though you like crappy music. We have great times in form, even if we are slightly dead and I'm just sat doing Rubik's Cubes while Mr Richardson is wittering on about something deeply uninteresting. I don't really see you by yourself outside of school, we should totally hook up sometime babe! Anyway, Heather is legendary, and I love the faerie dust outta ya.
- The Best of the Brigitte (15)
- February - May 2009 (49)
- April 2008 - February 2009 (48)
- October 2007 - March 2008 (49)
- March-October 2007 (46)
- Family People (13)
- Phitties (41)
- Random stuff (38)
- My birthday (44)
- Sweden (48)
- Sweden cont. (16)
- Heroes! (15)
- Evolution '09 (49)
- Hello, Roxy (5)
- May 2009 -? (10)