If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hello. ^^
My name is Inuhoshi and I am the son of Inuyasha and Kagome Higurashi. I look much like my father, although, I usually tie my hair up into a long pony-tail. I look almost nothing like my mother, although I have a special fondness of her. I love both of my parents very much. ^^
I would like to be your friend if you wish to be mine. =3
- I live a fairly happy life with my mother and father. Naraku has been defeated and the world is at peace. My father has a strange feeling about him nowadays, though. He is so tense and always spaces out, as if he is in deep thought.
- I am a very kind hanyou, although, I can get angered quite easily. *chuckle* I make friends easily enough. I have the temper of my father. Or so I've been told. ^^
- I have my mother, Kagome Higurashi, and my father, Inuyasha Higurashi (they decided to use my mother's name, since my fahter had no last name). And then I have my two older sisters, one named Ginhana and the other, younger one named Daikoto. I have an older brother that is the eldest in our family. His name is Makoto. Ginhana is short tempered and is 22 years of age. She is a bit snobby, although, she can be kind at times. She is a demon-hunter and works with Hoshiko, Sango and Miroku's daughter. Daikoto is a bit on the shy side and is a priestess. She is friends with Ginshika, also the daughter of Sango and Miroku. I am friends with Sesshosa, the daughter of Sesshomaru and Kagura. She is very shy and quiet and she gets hit by her father a lot. That is why she has so many scars everywhere. She has a sister named Sesshoa. Sesshou is daring and reckless and short-tempered. The complete opposite of Sesshosa.
- Mother is now a priestess at a local shrine. She posseses the whole shikon jewel and uses it to heal many many people and soothe their fears. She is very kind and forgiving, yet she is always short-tempered with my father. My mother still looks the same age as she was years ago. It's very unusual. Father says it is because of the shikon jewel shard.
- My father is a demon-hunter and is high respected every where. He is still a tadbit immature and looks as young as ever.
- I look much like my father, almost identical to him. I wear a blue version of his clothing and tie a bit of my hair into a ponytail while the rest just sort of flows below the ponytail.
- My actual name is Alex Kiim. I made Inuhoshi up in a future Inuyasha rp I did about a year ago. ^^ Inuhoshi is afraid of the shikon jewel that his mother has. He doesn't like getting near it, which is wierd since his other siblings love to get near it and hold it.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
(This is about how we have to make the world a better place).
Ole! Ole! Oleoleoleole!!
Everybody jump to your feet
'Cause this world's become a mess
And we have to clean up all this garbage.
There's litter everywhere
And there's birds dying in the air
The dirty, polluted air~
Plants are withering and dying
In the acid rain that falls
So let's clean up this world
Once and for all...
2 Comments 311 weeks
Hey, I'll be able to get on for a while because I've managed to convince my mom to let me go to this place with cmps for the next few weeks we're staying in France (long story, don't ask). It has these weird french thing, though, but anyways... So, I'm just saying hi and reminding the people that were offended somehow by me not replying that the internet connection in Alaska sucks (at least where I live).
1 Comment 311 weeks
(this was written by me, and it's Rukia111's present x3).
I saw you on a camera
I loved the way you smi-i-iled
I loved the way you seemed to look at me...
And I knew right then and there that
You and I...
You and I could be together, forever without no worries, you and I...
You and I.
3 Comments 311 weeks