If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Stay away from my girlfriend, and stay away from my J.D. wigs!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- <--- Any sup of Akon NAH???
Gimme an "L"!!!
NEW RULE - There shall be NO leaving the club during a Super Sunday for dinner. It doesn't end well. Mucho Beer plus big dinner plus more beer/jager/vodka equals what?
Ninja cleaning up vomit at 7 o clock in the evening...
- The Other Half Of Me
- Quote Of The Week
- A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done... It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up. Vince Lombardi
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Dead Presidents - simply the best ever, unbelievable twist - ask Paul Moloney.
2. Kickboxer (Van Damme) - see flashbox, some soundtrack as well
3. Under Seige 2 (Segal)
4. Belly of the Beast (Segal)
5. Demolition Man (Stallone)
6. Delta Force 2: The Columbian Connection (Chuck Norris)
7. Into the Sun (Segal)
8. Kindergarten Cop (Arnie)
9. Rocky I (Stallone) - best training montage in history
0 Comments 279 weeks
Mafia Guy: "Johnny Tight Lips where'd they hit ya?"
Johnny Tight Lips: "I ain't sayin' nothin'."
Mafia Guy: "Then what do I tell the doctor?"
Johnny Tight Lips: "Tell him to suck a lemon."
Fat Tony: Did you have a nice flight Johnny Tightlips?
Johnny: I ain't sayin' nothin'
Fat Tony: I understand. How is your mother?
Johnny: Oh, hey, who says I have a mother?
Fat Tony: Johnny Tightlips, do you see the shooter?
Johnny: I see a lot of things.
Fat Tony: You know, you could be a little more helpful.
0 Comments 340 weeks