If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<<< MO-vember 2006
People - Run for your lives! Dont be fooled by the "we're just drunken idiots Tomfoolin around" attitude towards this cult, this is just a front. This is what they want you to think. They bring u into their home (in portabello, D2), and give you beer. Well they call it beer, they brainwash you using this substance called Tuborg until you think you can travel back in time! They get you so drunk you cant leave their HQ, this is their way of cutting you off from your families. Then they get you hooked on this Tuborg potion, and charge extortionate amounts for it once your hooked. For years we willing victims always handed over the money without question. At first I enjoyed living like a character from a Charles Dickens novel but one day I realised the errors of my ways and I decided enough was enough and fled to Australia
- The Plan:
- Its Payback time. I'm sick of living a lie hiding away from these blood thirsty scumbags under a false name. I'm coming back to extract vengance on the TJF cult! I'm coming out of hiding to take it down piece by piece! The TJF are having a summit in Christchurh in New Zealnd this July at which three highly respected members within the organisation will be in attendance. They will not be expecting me to just show up and spoil their latest PR stunt. I will be there to ensure no more innocent victims are recruited into this cult. Its going to a tough mission and I'm going to have to be very careful not to fall into the trap again, but god willing i will rid the earth of these hideous brain-washing low lives once and for all.
- Fiercest Nemesis
- Thomas James Foolery, the leader, and self proclaimed "Daddy" of the TJF cult, check out the link to his bebo page below (kevindolan1), but dont be fooled, dont let yourself get hypnotised by his time-travelling ways! Make sure there is adult supervision before clicking on this blood sucking cult-leaders home page!
- Free Falling By Tom Petty
- Scared Of
- The TJF cult, its fear that keeps me on my toes, keeps me motivated and keeps me from falling back into the trap of tomfoolery!
- Happiest When
- The day the Thomas James Foolery Cult crumbles to its knees, and begs for the mercy of its long suffering victims!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
"The black players at this club lend the side a lot of skill and flair, but you also need white players in there to balance things up and give the team some brains and some common sense." - Crystal Palace chairman Ron Noades, 1991
He was a player that hasn't had to use his legs even when he was nineteen years of age because his first two yards were in his head - Glenn Hoddle
I'm a firm believer that if the other side scores first you have to score twice to win. - Howard Wilkinson
For those of you watching in black and white, Spurs are in the yellow strip - John Motson
and Bonner has gone 165 minutes of these championships without conceding a goal. Oh danger here... George Hamilton
The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related - George Hamilton
I do not believe that. In this moment in time, if that changes in years to come I don't know, but what happens here today and changes as we go along that is part of life's learning and part of your inner beliefs. - Glenn Hoddle
No team won anything without a dodgy keeper. - Sir Bobby Robson
The defender was so laid-back he was almost vertical. - Frank Stapleton, ITV3
It's like trying to push custard up a hill. - Howard Wilkinson
75% of what happens to Paul Gascoigne in his life is fiction. - Glenn Hoddle
They've tasted the other side of the coin on so many occasions - Andy Townsend, ITV
0 Comments 298 weeks