If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- So far so good...
- Me, Myself, and I
- "Just what is it that you want to do?"
"Well, we want to be free... We want to be free to do what we want to do, and we want to get loaded, and we want to have a good time!"
"Then that's what we're gonna do... We're gonna have a good time..."
- PROPER Music
- AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Avenue Q, Beatles, Bill Bailey, Billy Connely, Bob Dylan, Bob Marly, Bon Jovi, Buckethead, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Dio, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton, Focus, Free, Genesis, Gary Moore, Guns N' Roses, Jeff Buckley, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Meatloaf, Nickelback, Oasis, Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rainbow, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Robert Palmer, Rolling Stones, Santana, Steve Vai, T-Rex, Tenacious D, Thin Lizzy, UFO, Van Halen, Whitesnake and last but not least The Who
- "Stand By Me" is possibly the best film EVER... Monty Python Films are the funniest films EVER, Great Escape, Love Actually, Fight Club, Forest Gump, 300, Dirty Harry, BRATZ =P yayyyyyyy!
- right-ee-oh... amongst some shizz i do is BYT (woop woop!), guitar and tennis (the silly french game) and various other racquet sporting stuff
- Happiest When
- Making others HAPPY! when i find little toys in my cereal, when chilling, long walks in the rain and when at BYT
- Songs of the Moment
- Touch Too Much - AC/DC, Frodo, Don't Wear the Ring - Flight of The Conchords, Full Force - Michael Angelo Batio, Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen, Everybody Needs Somebody - Blues Brothers, Bad Case of Loving You - Robert Palmer, The Extremist - Joe Satriani, Radio Ga Ga - Queen, Too Many Humans - Buckethead, The One and Only - Chesney Hawkes
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Ladies and Gentlemen of the class of ’99...wear sunscreen.
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it.
The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience…
I will dispense this advice now.
Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; oh nevermind; you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded.
But trust me, in 20 years you’ll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can’t grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked….
You’re not as fat as you imagine.
Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.
The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.
Do one thing everyday that scares you.
Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.
Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.
Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how.
Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements.
Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your life…the most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don’t.
Get plenty of calcium.
Be kind to your knees, you’ll miss them when they’re gone.
Maybe you’ll marry.
Maybe you won’t.
Maybe you’ll have children.
Maybe you won’t.
Maybe you’ll divorce at 40.
Maybe you’ll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary.
What ever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either – your choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s.
Enjoy your body, use it every way you can…don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own.
Even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.
Read the directions, even if you don’t follow them.
Do NOT read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.
Get to know your parents, you never know when they’ll be gone for good.
Be nice to your siblings; they are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
Understand that friends come and go,but for the precious few you should hold on.
Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.
Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.
Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too will get old, and when you do you’ll fantasize that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.
Respect your elders.
Don’t expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund, maybe you have a wealthy spouse; but you never know when either one might run out.
Don’t mess too much with your hair, or by the time you're 40, it will look 85.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it.
Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.
But trust me on the sunscreen…
2 Comments 262 weeks
The music to the orange advert with all the people coming out of the coat is:
LITTLE YELLOW SPIDER - DEVENDRA BANHART
just thought you'd like to know
3 Comments 318 weeks
Put your music player on shuffle.
* Press forward for each question.
* Use the song title as the answer to the question.
* No cheating!
How am I feeling today?:
let ther be rock ac/dc, to true
Will I get far in life?:
morning glory oasis, huh?
How do my friends see me?:
money pink floyd, yea this is coming from the scrounger
Whats my best friend's theme song?:
nobody's fault but mine led zepplin, ohhh thats not gud
What is the Story of my Life?:
rebel rebel, david bowie,
What is/was highschool like?:
kids with guns gorillaz, that i want 2 see
What is the best thing about me?:
some might say oasis, sum mite say wat?
How is tomorrow going to be?:
the great gig in the sky pink floyd, kl
What is in store for this weekend?:
learning to fly pink floyd, way!!!
How is my life going?:
dream time the jam,
How does the world see me?:
free bird lynyrd skynyrd, is that gud?
Will I have a happy life?:
help beattles, awww...
What do my friends really think of me?:
when love & hate collide def leppard, huh?
How can I make myself happy?:
T.N.T ac/dc, this is gonna b fun
What should I do with my life?:
walk this way aerosmith, walk which way
What is some good advice for me?
red lights indicate doors are secured arctic monkeys, ah thats wat the red lights r 4!!!
What is my signature dancing song?:
highway to hell ac/dc, hmmm...
What do I think my current theme song is?:
starman david bowie, yay im a star
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
american idiot greenday, hey thats harsh
8 Comments 322 weeks
- (ye olde) BYT summer week (48)
- Bandz (21)
- DR FAUSTUS (48)
- Flora's mazin 'P' party (25)
- Gus's Suprise Party (22)
- Katie's 16th (31)
- Kelso Street Theatre (37)
- King of the Castle (27)
- October byt (28)
- Olivia's pyjama party (19)
- Random party (11)
- Romeo And Juliet (48)
- Romeo And Juliet 3 (48)
- Romeo And Juliet 4 (48)
- Romeo And Juliet 5 (48)
- Romeo And Juliet 6 (22)
- Romeo And Juliet The Clean Up / Dressing Up (31)
- Romeo and Juliet 2 (48)
- Traquair Fair (25)
- dr faustus part2 (32)
- lol (17)