If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- *i'm from a small town *my favorite color is red *i'd rather be in a room filled with guys than girls, because oddly enough, half the time the stupidity level would be lower *italian food is comfort food, along with taco bell *my favorite pop is diet dr. pepper *i wear glasses/contacts *my favorite color is red *i love rock music *i'm a computer junky *i prefer winter over summer *i'm obsessed with guitar hero *my bestest wady is my yaz *i hate forwarded text messages *i'll keep adding to this
- MUDVAYNE!!!!!!! System Of A Down, Korn, 10 Years, Drowning Pool, Avenged Sevenfold, In Flames, Static-X, Lacuna Coil, Story Of The Year, As I Lay Dying, Thrice, Metallica, AC/DC, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Pantera, Chevelle, Atreyu, Trivium, Cold, Slipknot, Black Label Society, Bloodsimple, Killswitch Engage, AFI, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Sour, Panic! At The Disco, Flyleaf, Blue October, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Soundgarden
- House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects, SAW, SAW 2, The Scary Movie movies.... (and comedic/action)
- I'm a pool shark...
- Scared Of
- Windows.... and my past
- Happiest When
- I know I'm in a state of being happy
- Ya know how people can snap pennies across the room? I MUST LEARN HOW TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!! lol. And I wanna go to college, get an awesome job, and have a great family
- MSN addy
So, there are a lot of things to talk about in this baby at the moment. Today has been quite interesting with Chuls goin to stay at Clo's. My best guyfriend has prom tonight, and the weather might be bad. My other best guyfriend and I are gonna go walk around for a few hours and just spill like we usually do. Today has been about me and System Of A Down in an empty house. The month of April is gonna be crazy, just a crapload of STUFF! We got my car last night, and it's sexy! I recently went to Taste Of Chaos with David, Curtis, and my Ambra (it rocked my socks). Well, that's enough of my blabbing for this time. Comment if you were here!
1 Comment 372 weeks