If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Ko Tainui te waka
Ko Pirongia, ko Taupiri ngaa maunga
Ko Waipaa, ko Waikato ngaa awa
Ko Waikato te iwi
Ko Ngaati Maahanga, ko Ngaati Hape ngaa hapuu
Ko Te Papa o Rotu, ko Te Awa Maarahi ngaa marae
Te tini i Kawhia, te mano i Waikato
Waikato horo pounamu
Ka ngaue Pirongia, ka ngaue Karioi, ka ngaue te papa o Rotu, ka hinga ngaa kahikatea e tuu ki Omaero me ngaa kaakaho i Te Kaharoa... aue taukiri e!
E tooku poutokomanawa, e tooku tokatu moana. Kei runga kei raro kei roto kei waho kua whakatinanatia katoatia e koe te toki whakahirahira, ko te ukaipoo, ko te whaea.
Ka whakakaakahutia koe e te korowai aroha o too pare kawakawa. Aana, e kore rawa te puna roimata nei e mimiti. Me kore ake ki te tangi o te tai, ka haruru tonu, ka ngunguru tonu! I a ha ha!
- Dance With My Mother Vince...
- Words will never express what Im feeling, your influence is too abundant to describe... but you and Mum had something very special, higher than the starry skies above, so how prophetic is it that you are together again so soon... I love you with all my heart my brother and I miss you so much already... I never knew you as a dancer but I bet your dancing the night away with our mother now.... I love you Vince...
- The One & Only...
- ... there can only be one poor righteous dude, a guiding light for us all... from our great grandchildren to my grand mother, you will be forever reveered...
- PRD... its not the material things that you leave us... its the inspiration and will power to always keep our headz up high... to always evolve... you would never expect any less ...
- The X-Factors...
- ... my mum and my brother vince... rocks in the never-ending surf... provided for a solidarity that even the never-ending crashing tides couldnt break...
- Happiest When...
- ... my mum, my brother were still with us... together they taught us to always go forward, to be strong and we shall... But life will never be the same...
- Poor Righteous Dude Says...
- ... grasp each day for new experiences.... i stand amid the roar of a surf- tormented shore, And I hold within my hand Grains of the golden sand... (and guides us still...)
- Farewell My Sun Sun...
- ... tha bestest mate, a bundle of joy, hapiness and innocence.... his love was constant and unconditional... provided for friendship 24/7, no matter what... miss u ma boi... say hullo to nana & uncle... farewell and love always my sun sun...
close LED Scroller
close What guitar are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close What Rapper Are You?
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes
- How well do you know me, my family and my friends? 11 Taken
- How well do you know Mark? 14 Taken
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
State of Origin Champions again... for the 3rd consecutive year the State of Origin sheild stays north of the border.
"These guys win 3 years in a row, how gud is that! These guys deserve all the accolades they get..." Mal Meninga
Too true there Mal... go you good things!
0 Comments 254 weeks
Yngwie (pronounced "ING-vay") Malmsteen was born in Stockholm, Sweden in 1963. When seven-year-old Yngwie saw a television special on the death of Jimi Hendrix he became obsessed with learning to play the music of both Hendrix and favorites Deep Purple.
Eventually, he became arguably the most technically accomplished hard rock guitarist of all time. Combining a dazzling technique honed over years of obsessive practice with a love for such classical composers as Bach, Beethoven, and Paganini, Malmsteen's distinctively baroque, gothic compositional style and lightning-fast arpeggiated solos rewrote the book on heavy metal guitar.
His largely instrumental debut albums immediately upped the ante for aspiring hard rock guitarists and provided the major catalyst for the '80s guitar phenomenon known as "shredding'.
Such is Malmsteems legend he patented his own unique style of guitar playing, "Neo-Classical".
0 Comments 309 weeks