If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- GOOD LUCK JUDY!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- 'Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind. Someone is thinking of the way your breath escapes your lips when you are touched. These thoughts are saving a life somewhere right now. So crystalline. So pure. Such life saving power when you smile. You will never know how you have cauterized my wounds. So sad that we will never touch. How it hurts me to know that I will never be able to give you everything I have.' ~Henry Rollins~
'They say true love only comes around once and you have to hold out and be strong until then. I have been waiting. I have been searching. I am a man under the moon, walking the streets of earth until dawn. There's got to be someone for me. It's not too much to ask. Just someone to be with. Someone to love. Someone to give everything to. Someone
- The Other Half Of Me
That's the most magnificent rainbow i've ever seen
- A lot of music! Metallica, coldplay, pearl jam, evanescence, greenday, blink 182, pink, lordi, smashing pumpkins, system of a down, thin lizzy, queens of the stone age, alice cooper, pantera, slayer, placebo, muse, offspring, garbage, natasha bedingfield, no doubt, damien rice...........a lot really!
- well.........new fave movie, Breakfast on Pluto!!! but i also like hard candy, xmen 3, land of the dead or any dead films, dogma, chasing amy, mallrats, any kevin smith film, time burton or johnny depp film especially fear and loathing in las vegas...... emm.... baseketball, team america, anchorman, dodgeball, ong-bak, kung-fu hustle, kung-pow, any disney film, the green mile, misery, all chucky films, monty python films, any adam sandler films, scarface, goodfellas, godfathers, school of rock, shallow hal, again any jack black, any rob zombie film like house of 1000 corpses, devils rejects etc...... i have lots of films i'd be here3 all day!
- Scared Of
- Everything!!! small spaces, spiders, the dark, walkin home alone, planes, boats, dying, clowns, pain(all kinds), birds big time!!!! sometimes fish and like all girls creepy crawlies.... just everything
- Happiest When
- drinkin or smokin or listenin to music or in fibbers of course!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
105 Facts About You
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
almost three years
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
money money money!
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
every single day
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
eh a long long time ago...i really should
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE!!!
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
lasange an chips mmmmmmmmmmm
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
ass, eyes THEN personality
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
em.....hot, avril lavigne
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
d lock bud!
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
uci...year an a half
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
not for fuckin ages...good idea
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
My uncles in august
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
god there's so many.mostly bloke lies haha
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
i dunno...charlies of a thurs nite haha
24. CAN YOU COOK?
sweet moses no!!!
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
hyundi accent...although i cant drive it yet
26. BEST KISSER:
em...i dunno names
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
today, for no reason at all!
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
nuts, and chicken!
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
fuckin twelve poxy hours!
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
34. CAN YOU SING?
not a note
35. FIRST CONCERT ATTENDED?
36. LAST KISS?
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
i buy or download
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
39. FAVORITE vacation spot:
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
henry rollins. mmmmm
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
depends on my mood
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
IN THE MORNIN??
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
txt from shane
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
jeans an a hoodie
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
in the dark, u cant see shiny cars, thats wen u need me there, with u i'l always share! love that bitch!
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
on my wat?!?
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
mmmmmmmmm ice cream...
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
y would i specifically like maps?!?
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF?:
i have an extra nipple haha
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
oh wen shane fell on his arse off a table!!!!!
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
fuckin half ten
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?: .
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
they're freakin deadly
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
i dont even want to think bout that yet
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
I wanna be loved by you just you nobody else but you, i wanna be kissed by you, alone! po
0 Comments 288 weeks
Bamber Gascoigne: What was Ghandi's first name?
Contestant: Goosey, Goosey?
THE WEAKEST LINK
Anne Robinson: In traffic, what "J" is where two roads meet?
Contestant: Jool carriageway.
Anne Robinson : Which Italian city is overlooked by Vesuvius?
Anne Robinson: What insect is commonly found hoverin g! above lakes?
Contestant : Crocodiles. Anne Robinson: Wh...? Contestant (interrupting)
Anne Robinson: In olden times, what were minstrels, travelling entertainers or chocolate salesmen?
Contestant: Chocolate salesmen.
Anne Robinson : The Bible, the New Testament. The Four Gospels were written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and...?
Contestant: (long pause) Joe?
Anne Robinson: Who was a famous Indian leader, whose name begins with G, revered by millions, who was assassinated and received a state funeral?
NATIONAL LOTTERY JET SET
Eamonn Holmes: What's the name of the playwright commonly known by the initials G.B.S.?
Contestant: William Shakespeare.
CHRIS SEARLE SHOW, BBC BRISTOL
Searle: In which European country is Mount Etna?
Searle: I did say which European country, so in case you didn't hear that, I can let you try again.
Caller: Er... Mexico?
1) Something a blind man might use? - A Sword
2) A song with the word Moon in the title? - Blue Suede Moon
3 ) Name the capital of France? - F
4) Name a bird with a long Neck? - Naomi Campbell
5) Name an occupation where you might need a torch? - A burglar
6 ) Where is the Taj Mahal? - Opposite the Dental Hospital
7) What is Hitler's first name? - Heil
A famous Scotsman? - Jock
9) Some famous brothers? - Bonnie and Clyde.
10) A dangerous race? - The Arabs
11 ) Something that floats in a bath? - Water
12) An item of clothing worn by the Three Musketeers? - A horse
13) Something you wear on a beach? - A deckchair
14) A famous Royal? - Mail
15) Something that flies that doesn't have an engine? - A bicycle with wings
16) A famous bridge? - The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
17) Something a cat does? - Goes to the toilet
1 Something you do in the bathroom? - Decorate
19) A method of securing your home? - Put the kettle on
20) Something associated with pigs? - The Police
21) A sign of the Zodiac? - April
22 ) Something people might be allergic to? - Skiing
23 ) Somethin g! you do before you go to bed? - Sleep
24) Something you put on walls? - A roof
25) Something slippery? - A conman
26 ) A kind of ache? - A fillet of fish
27) A jacket potato topping? - Jam
2 A food that can be brown or white? - A potato
29) Something sold by gypsies? - Bananas
30) Something red? - My sweater
RADIO LINCS PHONE-IN
Presenter: Which is the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world?
Presenter: I was really after the name of a country.
Contestant: I'm sorry, I don't know the names of any countries in Spain.
STEVE WRIGHT SHOW, RADIO 2
Wright: On which continent would you find the River Danube?
Wright : What is ! the Italian word for motorway?
Wright: What is the capital of Australia? And it's not Sydney.
Judy Finnegan : The American TV show 'The Sopranos' is about opera. True or false?
Judy Finnegan: No, actually, it's about the Mafia. But it is an American TV show,so I'll give you that.
BBC RADIO NEWCASTLE
Paul Wappat: How long did the Six Day War between Egypt and Israel last?
Contestant (after long pause): Fourteen days.
BOB HOPE BIRTHDAY QUIZ, LBC
P r! esenter: Bob Hope was the fifth of how many sons?
BBC GMR, PHIL WOOD SHOW
Wood: What "K" could be described as the Islamic Bible?
Wood: It's got two syllables... Kor...
1 Comment 320 weeks
I think the life cycle is all backwards.
You should die first; start out dead and get it out of the way. Then you
wake up in a nursing home, feeling better every day.
You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension; then,
when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You drink alcohol; you party; you're generally promiscuous and you get
ready for high school.
You go to primary school; you become a kid; you play; you have no
responsibilities; you become a baby, and, then, you spend your
last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating,
spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and, finally, you
finish off as an orgasm.
I rest my case.
0 Comments 321 weeks
close Flixster Movies
Ciara has 0 friends on Flixster. (refresh box)
My Score: 100%
My Score: 100%
My Score: 100%
My Score: 100%
- my future husband (13)
- photos photos photos! (49)
- Lynch! (7)
- my 21st part 1 (48)
- kiki's 21!!! (22)
- LOCKED! (48)
- LOCKED! (part deux) (37)
- fibbers (37)
- fibbers again (32)
- family (22)
- elaines house party :) (11)
- more dads 50th (9)
- friends n stuff (48)
- oldskool! (7)
- shadow (7)
- people (20)
- moving pictures (48)
- graduation (10)
- ruths album (7)
- daddy's 50th (47)
- Mates (46)