If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well what can I say. IT'S ME.
- Almost anything with a lot of Bass. Dance Music, Prodigy, POD, thebandwithnoname, Andy Hunter, RPM, Y Friday, Delirious, Tears for Fears, Talk Talk
- Contact, Notting Hill, Erin Brockovich, The Secret of Nimh, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood (Disney Version), Lord of the Rings.
- Swimming, Caving & Rock Climbing although I never find the time to do any of these anymore.
- Happiest When
- I see God working in peoples lives, Watching Sunsets by the sea.
- Contrary to popular opinion ‘Smarties’ do not have the answer. Jesus does! At some point everyone asks the question, ‘What is the point of life, is there any purpose to it?’ The answer is Yes, God created us to have a relationship with Him and until we enter into that relationship we will never find true satisfaction, meaning and purpose in our lives. There will always be something missing. We may try to fill this ‘missing something’ in many different ways. Money, success, material possessions, the perfect partner, drugs, alcohol, etc. All of these things give short lived gratification but leave you empty and with the continued knowledge that something is still missing.
- If you want to change your life today. You can by a simple act of faith. (a) You have to ask God to forgive you for all the things you have done wrong and turn from everything which you know is wrong in your life. (b) Thank Jesus for dying for you and for the offer of his free gift of forgiveness and freedom. (c) Accept his gift and invite him to come and live within you by his Spirit.
If you are ready to enter into a relationship with God and you are ready to say these three things. Then simply pray the following prayer thoughtfully and meaningfully. God cannot break his promises and he will not let you down.
- Your Prayer
- Lord Jesus Christ,
I am Sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life (take a few moments to ask his forgiveness for anything particular that is on your conscience). Please forgive me. I now turn from everything which I know is wrong.
Thank you that you died on the cross for me so that I could be forgiven and set free.
Thank you that you offer me forgiveness and the gift of your spirit. I now receive that gift.
Please come into my life by your Holy Spirit to be with me forever.
Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen.
If you have made a commitment I would love to hear from you and help you find a suitable church in your area.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings