If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am currently living in Invergowrie, Dundee and I work in St Andrews as a joiner/handyman for sexy young blondes. I am generally called out to fix their drawers! In the past I have been a driving instructor, in the Army, an Oil rigs rousteabout, i have sold windows and kitchens, a learning difficulties trainer based in the captains sea house in Dundee. I have 1 daughter and 2 step-daughters all of which I have taught to drive. I am engaged to a lovely lady called Rita and plan to make an honest woman of her next year.
- Everything and anything
- Mutany on the Bounty, The Matrix and Gone With the Wind.
- Golf, golf and more golf, football, snooker/pool, squash, table tennis and I was the unbeaten school sports sprinting champion. I also enjoy shooting and motor racing.
- i am scared of
- CHAOS and a if a lion walked in i suppose it would rattle me slightly.
- Happiest When
- Talking to people at parties, getting to know people, dancing, playing golf well, dismantling cars, fixing things that don't work and when i am with Rita.