If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well folks John here. Back home in Monaghan now working with Monaghan County Council as an engineer, well tryin anyway.
- Audioslave, Smashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, Queens Of The Stone Age, Rage Against The Machine, System of a Down, Kasabian, Jimi Hendrix, Franz Ferdinand, Ian Brown, The Stone Roses, Greenday, U2, Linkin Park, Matchbox 20, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, The Killers, The Who.
- Fight Club, The Godfather, Butterfly Effect, The Shawshank Redemption, Con Air, The Tenacious D TVSeries, Gladiator, Rocky IV, In the Name of The Father, Braveheart.
- Liverpool the most successful club ever to come out of Britian.
- Scared Of
- Fermanagh and Man U winning anything important you would never hear the end of it
- Happiest When
- Laying about chilling with Friends, seeing Liverpool beat united at the football, hammering Mc Guinness at Pro Evo, and going on all day drinking sessions; especially with the lads.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
For those of you who have the burning desire to understand your fantastic Fermanagh friends
Cyat/Cyar etc - cat/car: 'feed that cyat wud ye!'
Paturl - 'put some paturl in that cyar'
Aeeigh (said while breathing in) - Usually said to affirm a statement or simply to break an awkward silence
Next nor near it - close to something: 'I cudn't get parked next nor near it'
Red up - Tidy up
Kyip - A messy place: 'Red up that kyip!'
Stall the bailer - stop
Bail on - keep going (both these phrases are used most frequently when teaching someone to drive in Fermanagh)
Through other - Disorganised
Tara - Terribly: 'Those boys are tara through other'. It can also strangely be used to describe dislike for something: 'That bacon's not tara '
Stepping out together - going out/dating
Graze a stipe - Type of bird used to describe marshy or bad farmland:
'Sure ye cudn't graze a stipe there!'
Docket - Any type of paperwork whether it be a receipt for a cow or a cinema ticket
Han - Hand
Fut - Foot
Me - My: 'A hurt me fut takin that cyat to Tempo'
Santee - Santa Clause
Put her broadside - making a car skid sideways
That be's good - Gibberish grammar used to describe an enjoyable event in the past tense
The mara - Tomorrow
Soople - Flexible/Fit
Not a hate - nothing, usually used in response to the question 'any money on ye?'
Bate that inta ye - Eat up
Lep - jump
Lept - jumped: 'I lept into that shuck'
State a ye/ Some state - Messy or emaciated appearance: 'you're in some state now'
Ice crame - Ice cream
Mineral - any fizzy drink
Howl that - Hold that
Uvan - Oven
Mur - Mirror
Luk - Look: 'Luk in the mur to see the state a ye'
0 Comments 237 weeks
close Are You Sexy, Flirty, Or A Slut?
close LX World Cup Football
close What Semi-Obscure Simpsons Character Are You?
My result is: Duffman
With your enthusiastic pelvic thrusts and your propensity for referring to yourself in the third person, you're the epitome of the
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which Celeb Are You? (GIRLS ONLY)
WHAT GRADE R U?
Whats your love song?
which footie team are you most likely to play for
Hun or Tim
See More Quizzes
close Which Footballer are you ?
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes
- 07 Crimbo Party 1 (21)
- 07 Crimbo Party 2 (48)
- 07 Crimbo party 3 (25)
- All Ireland Day in Cork (17)
- Anfield Expierience (35)
- Cork Dec 07 (38)
- Downing Madness (23)
- H&S course gone wrong (22)
- Halloween 08 (41)
- House in Millstreet (41)
- January 08 (22)
- Kerry vs Monaghan 07 (7)
- Killarney (40)
- Liverpool (20)
- Never Drink & Drive (7)
- Nights out in Millstreet (35)
- Paris (48)
- Pukklepop (48)
- Random Pics (8)
- Weddin Pics (31)