If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Seán 'Cookie' Kinsella
- College Isn't Sucking As Much Arse This Year!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- This Feckin Bebo thing!!
Doing a Business Degree in WIT
In a band
Have own house
Got a new car, this one has back seats!(talk about luxury!)
I Hate Bebo with a passion, that'll explain my late replies to comments
Anything else ya want to know, feck off and mind yer own business!!!
- The Other Half Of Me
I Hate All That He Chooses To Be
- Absolutely Anything!
- Films and Tv
- Love Comedies, but would prob watch anything!
- Rugby and Hurling. Also revived my career as a "Professional" Football Goalkeeper.
Maybe someday I'll get back to my under 11B prime!!
Also do a lot of jogging, and getting into proper cycling since irish weather is so shite for jogging. Ironing Champion in Munster since 2004
- Anthony Cummins
- Missed forever. Hope you're looking down on us just to see how proud we all are of you man, and how, in such a short time, you managed to to be in so many people's thoughts and hearts.
- Happiest When
- Sleeping!! (personal best of 36 hours!!) Playing with the band. Writing songs. Coming home from work with a classic Fred Flintstone vibe! Eating Stir fry. When Muff talks about milk
- Saddest When
- Awakened by the manager from work asking me why I'm not already there. Going to work. Work in general makes me very sad. Not doing shows with the band. Forgetting to leave the green bin out. Eating pineapple. Paying for Car Insurance. When my friends legally change my name to magnolia
- Catherine Doyle
- Never seen without a smile, catherine was one of the nicest people I've ever met. at the age of 13, it really was not her time to go, but her spirit will live on, and will always be remembered. she will be dearly missed, and she will always have a special place in our hearts. We miss you loads, and we know you're looking down on us smiling, so we hope you're having a good time in heaven! Rest in Peace sweetest angel in the sky
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Howdy peeps. Considering that the last new thing on my blog was from 3 years ago, I might as well throw up some new stuff.
September's been going well so far. Delira to be back in College, was absolutely sick of working full time for the summer! The band's improving, still a lot of work to be done, but should be out gigging by October. Still undecided on a new name, so that'll have to be done pretty soon. Been also working on a lot of new original stuff in my spare time, and the sound has changed a small bit. I guess we're not as complicated musically as we once were, but i guess that ain't a bad thing. Currently working on over 10 new skeletons of songs, though I've basically finished a few of those, so this band should finally be ready by 2010 to do a decent quality CD, some single launches, and maybe even a mini tour. So fingers crossed!!
0 Comments 191 weeks
Captain's log, day 20.
This Bebo thing is fair shit! So to cheer everyone up, I've written a short story.
There once was a man from Venus....
1 Comment 191 weeks
(highlight and copy the questions, and comment in blog)
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. would u be my friend?
5. Describe me in 3 words?
6. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
7.. What reminds u of me?
8. If you could give me anything what would it be?
9. How long do u know me?
10. What do u like best about me?
11. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
12. Could you ever love me?
13. Give me a nickname and explain why?
14.R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
15.Anything 2 say b4 u go?
37 Comments 366 weeks