If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Pearse Moore L.L.B
- Me, Myself, and I
- \"In the beginning the universe was created, this has made a lot of people very angry and was generally referred to as a bad move,\"
- The Other Half Of Me
Where the fuck did you come from
- The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees (The Creatures), Joy Division, Placebo, Echo and the Bunnymen, Feeder, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Kate Bush, Alice in Chains, Radiohead, David Bowie, Interpol, The Glove, The Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand, Bauhaus, Muse, Sex Pistols, Lacuna Coil, Snow Patrol, The Smiths, The 69 eyes, Garbage, Roxy Music, Nine Inch Nails, Lordi, The Coral, The Sisters of Mercy, Kraftwerk, T.Rex, Pixies, Rocky Horror, Blondie, Random cd\'s acquired from buskers, The White Stripes, Portishead, Verka Seduchka . . . . . . . . . and the like.
- Most types of film. Though I love films like Lord of the Rings (Orc and elf slaughter on an apocalyptic scale), Dr. Strangelove ("Mein Führer, I can walk!"), The Crow (Best soundtrack ever), A Clockwork Orange (The ninth), Kill Bill (\"Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives...\"), Seven Samurai (best battles ever even if it is 3 hours and black and white), Edward Scissorhands (I want scissors for hands), Nightmare Before Christmas (\"For I JACK! the pumkin king...\"), Bedknobs and Broomsticks (\"Subs-ti-tu-ti-eri-locomotion\"), Battle Royal (Death to the tune of verdi), Gonin (Kitano as a hitman), Akira (Neo-Tokyo), Amelie (Replacing slippers with smaller ones, genius), Little Shop of Horrors (Both the musical and the original), Beetlejuice (No matter how many times you shout it, it never seems to work), The Rocky Horror Picture Show (\"Com-ming\") I could go on forever, some would suggest I already have
- J.R.R. Tolkien, Marquis De Sade, Bram Stoker, Shelly, George Orwell, Eiji Yoshikawa, Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams etc.
- Scared Of
- Injections, exams, public urination and using the toaster while wearing a tie and now also being dragged under the university library tables by the legs, arms flailing, by a Mogwai, thank you Kathy and Deridre.
- Souls I possess
- Over the last few years I have through (drunken) barters or because one is trying to prove his atheism acquired the souls of the following people which I intend to use to barter my way through the pearly gates: Lauren Whitehouse, Kevin Mc Cusker, Christopher Gilliland, Sharleen Mc Quillan, Mary-Katherine Shaw, Paddy Kelly, James Mooney, Mark Lynch, Dennis Burns, Kevin Corrigan, Mark Campbell, Marie Millar and others who do not immediately spring to mind.
- League of absolute Legends (idea stolen from Kez)
- Robert Smith, Siouxsie Sioux, Ian Curtis, Brian Molko, David Bowie, Boris Karloff, Vincent Price, Bela Lugosi (Will never die), Peter Sellars, Ian mc Kellen, Marc Bolan, Bruce Campbell, Takeshi Kitano, Tim Burton, Akira Kurosawa, Oda Nobunaga, Stephen Fry, Gene Wilder, Marshall Tito, Vladamir Lenin, George Romero, Tom Savini . . . to be continued
- email@example.com - is my MSN (I\'m always on this) and
pearse pico etc - is my AIM (though I don\'t use AIM very often)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Stuff 21 Taken
- Take it on the chin and comtemplate the wonders it'll do for your figure
- Starve to death (For it is all you eat)
- Run off crying
- Crack and force animals to dance on heated sheets of tin for your pleasure
- Roll around on the floor thrashing yourself with a knotted rope, screaming about pixies needing fed
All institutional buildings must, by law, contain at least twenty ramsgates. These are doors which open the opposite way to the one you expect.
STOKE POGES (n.)
The tapping movements of an index finger on glass made by a person futilely attempting to communicate with either a tropical fish or a post office clerk.
A popular Easern European outdoor game in which the first person to reach the front of the meat queue wins, and the losers have to forfeit their bath plugs
Narrow but thickly grimed strip of floor between the fridge and the sink unit in the kitchen of a rented flat.
One who, having been visited as a child by a mysterious gypsy lady, is gifted with the strange power of being able to operate the air-nozzles above aeroplane seats.
0 Comments 275 weeks
PAPWORTH EVERARD (n.)
Technical term for the third take of an orgasm scene during the making of a pornographic film
A South American ball game. The balls are whacked against a brick wall with a stout wooden bat until the prisoner confesses
The fear of peeling too few potatoes
0 Comments 288 weeks
The puddle on the bar into which the barman puts your change.
A lump of something gristly and foul tasting concealed in a mouthful of stew or pie. Grimsbies are sometimes merely the result of careless cookery, but more often they are placed there deliberately by Freemasons. Grimsbies can be purchased in bulk from any respectable Masonic butcher on giving him the secret Masonic handbag. One is then placed in a guests food to see if he knows the correct masonic method of dealing with it. If the guest is not a Mason, the host may find it entertaining to watch how he handles the obnoxious object. It may be
(a) manfully swallowed, invariably bringing tears to the eyes,
(b) chewed with resolution for up to twenty minutes before eventually resorting to method (a),
(c) choked on fatally.
The Masonic handshake is easily recognised by another Mason incidentally, for by it a used grimsby is passed from hand to hand. The secret Masonic method for dealing with a grimsby is as follows : remove it carefully with the silver tongs provided, using the left hand. Cross the room to your host, hopping on one leg, and ram the grimsby firmly up his nose, shouting, 'Take that, you smug Masonic bastard.'
The panic caused by half-hearing a Tannoy in an airport
0 Comments 288 weeks
- Belfast (15)
- Pearse and Sharleens Craigy Adventures (26)
- General 2007 (Almost) (29)
- March (3)
- Pico and Caz behind the Iron Curtain . . . . (12)
- New (19)
- Bored (4)
- Last Week of Derry (8)
- Stolen Cartoons (18)
- May Ball (13)
- Derry (10)
- School Disco (12)
- Pico, Sharleen, Marie and others in the goodyear (11)
- Shenanigans (18)
- Bound for bizzarities (6)
- Pearse and Bridins adventures in wonderland (17)
- Too much Sugar causes Diabeties (9)
- Just like old times (8)
- Frodo in the Chouse (11)
- Pico and Bibi picnicing (8)
- Uni-the cast (Unfinished) (16)