If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- FREE G.C.
- Me, Myself, and I
- The Other Half Of Me
Miss Damnyouisfine's official stalker.
- Once upon a time, in a land just beyond the realm of possibility, was a prince who belonged to too many kings and queens. Too many kingdoms. And in the confusion of trying to figure out which one he called home, he forgot he ever had one.
But the place outside of the empire he was subletting did quite nicely. And so did he. He drank and drank and drank while completing some mind numbing quest he had been briefly told about. Watchers might say he talked with no one. But someone always responded. And he drank and drank and drank. Then he put on a mask of the wayward beautiful man, drank some more, then he ate the worm.
Then she showed up. Appeared out of nowhere
- And she never left.
At first he was mildly entertained. This hallucination would be wonderful if only she was real. Because even princes knew the adage, if it's too good to be true, it'll probably disappear by morning. All this trick of the light had were her words. And this drug in his water, this third eye image was epic with her words. Words he didn't entirely understand at first, but words he soon became fond of.
Words that were helping to sew the fabric of a new existence.
- Because we can't physically make someone learn. A teacher doesn't open your brain a put new information in it. They just present it and hope you learn it. Because only you can teach yourself anything. Information, understanding, enlightenment and salvation, it's everywhere. Just lying on the ground ready for you to pick it up. Someone can show you where it is, but only you can pick it up.
- "Maybe I should switch alcohols"
The hallucination wasn't real. But it never left. And she was beautiful in ways that made it okay that she wasn't real. So the prince still talked to the figment of his imagination. This hallucination had answers.
"There are no answers in drugs"
- There are no apt words ... to characterize your state when you are, shall we say, 'bemushroomed.' ... How do you tell a man born blind what seeing is like? In the present case, this is especially true because superficially the bemushroomed man shows few of the objective symptoms of one intoxicated, drunk ... [the mushroom] permits you to see, more clearly than our pershing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, even (as the Indians say) to know God. It is hardly surprising that your emotions are profoundly affected, and you feel that an indissoluble bond unites you with the others who have shared with you in the sacred agape..
- All that you see during this night has a pristine quality: the landscape, the edifices, the carvings, the animals - they look as though they had come straight from the Maker's workshop. This newness of everything - it is as though the world had just dawned - overwhelms you and melts you with its beauty. Not unnaturally, what is happening to you seems to you freighted with significance, beside which the humdrum events of everyday are trivial ... What you are seeing and what you are hearing appear as one: the music assumes harmonious shape, giving visual form to its harmonies, and what you are seeing takes on the modalities of music - the music of the spheres..
- All your senses are similarly affected: the cigarette with which you occasionally break the tension of the night smells as no cigarette before had ever smelled ; the glass of simple water is infinitely better than champagne.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings