If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- The Other Half Of Me
- most shit
- Scared Of
- the futures bright,
the huns are shite,
fuk the orange,
its green and white !!!
- De boyz
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Sinne Fianna Fáil A tá fé gheall ag Éirinn, buion dár slua Thar toinn do ráinig chugainn, Fé mhóid bheith saor. Sean tír ár sinsir feasta Ní fhagfar fé'n tiorán ná fé'n tráil Anocht a théam sa bhearna bhaoil, Le gean ar Ghaeil chun báis nó saoil Le guna screach fé lámhach na bpiléar Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann. Cois bánta réidhe, ar árdaibh sléibhe, Ba bhuachach ár sinsir romhainn, Ag lámhach go tréan fé'n sár-bhrat séin Tá thuas sa ghaoith go seolta Ba dhúchas riamh d'ár gcine cháidh Gan iompáil siar ó imirt áir, 'S ag siúl mar iad i gcoinne námhad Seo libh, canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann. Curfá A bhuíon nách fann d'fhuil Ghaeil is Gall, Sin breacadh lae na saoirse, Ta scéimhle 's scanradh i gcroíthe namhad, Roimh ranna laochra ár dtire. Ár dtinte is tréith gan spréach anois, Sin luisne ghlé san spéir anoir, 'S an bíobha i raon na bpiléar agaibh: Seo libh canagí Amhrán na bhfiann
0 Comments 239 weeks
1. First British(I NO DER NOT AN ENGLISH TEAM!!) team to win the European Champion Clubs Cup.
2. First non Latin team to win the European Champion Clubs Cup.
3. Two European Cup final and four semi final appearances as well as a UEFA Cup final appearance.
4. First British team to win nine league titles in a row.
5. First Scottish team to win the league under a Dutch manager.
6. Only Scottish club ever to score 7 goals in a major domestic cup final.
7. Largest football stadium in Scotland with a capacity of over 60,000.
8. Largest attendance for a European tie, 134,000 v Leeds United at Hampden Park.
9.Only British club to appear in14 consecutive League Cup finals.
10. Only British club to win 5 consecutive League Cups.
11. First British club to have it's own newspaper.
1. First and only Scottish team to lose 12 goals (1-6 and 3-6, v Eintracht 1959/60) in a European tie.
2. One European Cup semi final appearance.
3. Second British team to win nine league titles in a row.
4. Second Scottish team to win the league under a Dutch manager.
5. Only Scottish club ever to concede 7 goals in a major domestic cup final.
6. First British club to be banned from Europe (72/73).
7. Third largest football stadium in Scotland behind Celtic and Queens Park.
8. First Scottish club to go out of Europe twice in one season.
9. First club to lose a cup final by default after failing to appear for the final against Vale Of Leven.
And thats why Celtic are better than Rangers
0 Comments 251 weeks
A primary teacher explains to her class that she is a Rangers fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Rangers fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?" "Because I'm not a Rangers fan, " she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Rangers fan, then who are you a fan of?" "I am a Celtic fan, and proud of it, " Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. "Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Celtic fan?" "Because my mum is a Celtic fan, and my dad is a Celtic fan, so I'm a Celtic fan too!" "Well, " said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be a Celtic fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?" "Then, " Mary smiled, "Then I'd be a Rangers fan." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Comments 309 weeks