If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- I am a banana.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hello Beboers? Is that a word...I doubt it. Anyways, hola. Or holla, depending on your level of gangsterness. I am slowly getting on Bebo more and more. I am going to try to bring it back, just like I brought back sexy a few years ago...yeah that was me, what of it?
I protect the world from devastion. I unite all peoples within my nation. I denounce the evils of truth and love. I extend my reach to the stars above. I also came up with this by myself...
Whatever, please add me. I am all up to talking, and I actually have a vocabulary that doesn't match that of a monkey's holding his p00p, writing with a stick. :-).
Anyways, I best be going; I either have something to fry, someone to molest, or someplace to vandalize...I am unsure of the structure of this word's spelling...oh well..
Remember: Get your sexy on.
Peace out, ¿boy scout? -Trent
Yay! Bebo is obsolete!
<-Causer of orgasm
- The Music.
- Bayside, Silverstein, Armor For Sleep, Smile Empty Soul, Halifax, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne Heights, Gym Class Heroes, Spitalfield, Sherwood, All Time Low, Underoath, Funeral for a Friend, A Static Lullabye, Chiodos, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, A Change of Pace, In Memory, Cartel, Say Anything, Dropping Daylight, Just Surrender, Taking Back Sunday, From Autumn to Ashes, Thursday, Self Against City, Finch, The Juliana Theory, The Starter Kit, Saosin, New Found Glory, The Academy Is, Fall Out Boy, Greely Estates, The Forecast, Three Days Grace, Harry and the Potters, Draco and the Malfoys, Remus and the Lupins, Starting Line, Oasis, FortyCentFix, The Killers, Norma Jean, Panic! At the Disco, Bullet for my Valentine, LostProphets, Relient K, The Stick Up, Ed in the Refridgerators, The Almost, Mew, Atticus, Lifetime, Nirvana, Metallica, Antidote for Irony, Cute Is What We Aim For, Boys Like Girls. Stuff like that.
- The Movies.
- Hmmm...Movies seem to be the hardest thing you can list out, because it takes you about 3 minutes just to think of one because they are all jumbling around in your head. I am trying to think of movies right now as I type this, and it is proving difficult. BUT I will think about then now: Err...Garden State. Big Daddy. Monty Python. Saw3. Rush Hour 3. I guess that kind of sums it up. I like more movies than that, of course, by why would I waste my valuable time trying to think of movies which the likes of you don't even care about in the first place?
- What I like about Natalie's Truck
- Its always a bad thing when you see someone running toward you with a horrified look on your face as your driving, b/c you think that you have ran over something, especially when its Natalie who is giving you the horrified look. Then she taps on my window (and luckily) its the one that will roll down, and she says to me: "Trent, can you help me, my truck has just broken down in the intersection" This is followed by nervous laughter. Then I say, "What do you want me to do?" But then, to make matters even worse, a cop drives by and sees Natalie's truck. HAHA. I am saved. This cop will help her!! YAY! So I park my car in a parking spot and watch the show. The funniest part is when the cop turns the key and it starts automatically. HAHA. I bet you were a little embarrassed Nat!!!