If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Male, 1,154
- from Naas, Co Kildare. . . . . . for now!
- I am In a Relationship
- Profile views: 38,102
- Member since: September 2006
- Last active: Mar 16
- Photos of Eugene Fagan (2)
- Send a message
- Use this skin
- Favorite skins
- Share this profile
- Report Abuse
- I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I have become. . .
- Me, Myself, and I
- "I'm a god damn marvel of modern science"
Working away, still in the sales game.
I miss the open road, the sun, the sea, but never the . . . . .
Would like to head abroad again. Miss the Aussie atmosphere and especially the weather.
Thinking about a year inter-railing and/or America for a year!!
My new number is 085-7890306
Stay Classy World. . . . .
. . . . . . . . .Thanks for stopping by. . .
- The Other Half Of Me
¢αяℓѕвєяg ∂ση'т ∂σ вυηηу вσιℓєяѕ вυт ιƒ тнєу ∂ι∂..
- I've been lucky enough to record 4 tracks on an Irish Hip Hop album Called "One step to heaven or hell" by an up and coming Irish rapper "Paul Brady". Its on Sale now on-line & select music stores. For more information just drop me a private mail.I have a lot of talented friends and family members to inspire me. I have no set genre, no favourite band or singer. I think I like each song differently for whatever reason. Music must have meaning or it's just sound....
- Too many to list...... Menace 2 society, Boys in the hood, Braveheart, MR, One flew over the cuckoos nest, All the "Nightmare on Elm Streets" All the "Rockys" Some of the Bruce Lee movies, Some musicals too!
- I'm a United supporter.... Champions again this year!
- Things I hate
- Spiders !
- Happiest When
- With family and friends. Writing, singing, playing ball, playing guitar, Taking everyone out @ PES & CODMW2.... In a party somewhere banging out tunes till the sun comes up! Kicking it at the G-Spot. But most of all, just being. . . . . . Wait for it . . . . . . .wait for it . . . . . . . wait for it. . . . . . . . . Wait.........................
- Things I hate
- Mushy peas, Garden peas - All Peas!!! - Liver, Kangeroo (Tastes like liver) Turnip, That one in every 4 weeks, The noise Flop Flips make, Monday Mornings, Hard work, No work, Any work, Recession, Depression, Cold weather, Irish weather, Lack of money, No money, Weak handshakes, Shifty eyes, People who don't put the "S" at the end of a plural for example: "Jaysus I've been going there for the last 5 year" People that begin an answer with " Yeah, No"...! Any outfield French players who like to use their hand in a game that clearly states "Foot".. Any type of creature or insect that has more legs than me... Girls who scream and throw themselves around when they meet a friend... Dodgy Chat up lines, When women colour their lips so that they are the same colour as the skin on their face... Being without some Marley when the world gets Gnarley... Getting killed by the same guy consecutively on Modern Warfare... Pinging... Any song Akon has to release... When you get to the stage after a few drinks when the head knows what it wants to say but the lips won't co-operate... People who smile and nod (Like we don't get that you are doing that)... People who spot when I smile and nod... All ABU's... Jesus I could go on and on here !!! To Be Continued. . . .
- Watch this space
- One Step To Heaven Or Hell - Buy the album and show your support guys. €14.99 in the shops, €10 on-line or €5 if you get it from us personally.
- Teresa Dooley
- Josephine Murphy
- Marcella Fagan
- Mags Walsh
- David Higgins
- Tommy Dooley
- Richie Glynn
- Sarah Ohalloran
- Kate O'Hara
- Michelle Harte
- Antonio Banderas
- Beck Ox
- Frieda Burke
- Dave Murphy
- Riverside Guest House
- Kate Moyles
- Tanya Durney
- Debbie Lawlor
- Amanda Feckin Rose O'...
- Colm Mangan
- Saras O'Sullivan
- Amy M
- Daniella Moyles
- Elizabeth Mullally
- Princess Bananahamack.X
On the way to Bunbury where as you know we last stayed, every 30 -40 K’s we saw a service station. So naturally we left Bunbury feelin confident in thinking our low fuel reserves would soon be replenished and all would be ok. Alas, this was not to be. We left the city/town/backwards stop where we had lunch/breakfast only to marvel at the shrubbery outside which, due to the heat, developed self combustion and caught fire only for us to laugh at passers by throw their own $1.90 bottles of water on before begging for local workers to aid them in their quest.
We left with our heads held high and backs to what we were later to find, one of our few saviours from being left stranded in unknown and unsafe territories. About 30k and less any service stations outside Bunbury on our way to Manjimup, we concluded that we would not make the next town without fuel. Our greatest fear was confirmed when we embraced a fly ridden fire brigade crew preparing for the next controlled bush fire. We were informed that we were in fact 90k from salvation unless we forced the unlikely 35k reverse drive up some steep hills having embraced some of the best down hill drives our lives never encountered ever before.
We decided to embark on a mission to a "magical" forest 10k from our informed demise in the hopes that this enigmatic woodlands would somehow provide us with a backup to help us on our way. Expecting to be apprehended by Mr Hood and his eh..Sherwood friends, we survived a god send of neutral free wheeling to a pub/hotel where we managed to persuade a local owner to drain his jimmy can of about 3 litres of fuel, enough to get us to the nearest filling station. Irish charm and empty promises of xmas cards well spent, we free wheeled our way 40k away to our thirst quenching barren town before we set our tracks to the next resting place of Walpole. An oasis of life and ocean far from the “Hills Have Eyes" or "Wrong Turn" worries of being stranded in the forest.
Walpole was on the beach/lake shores. A self contained fishing lifestyle for those who had no further aspirations or reasons to spend money on anything that didn’t require a bait or decent body odour. This stop provided a well needed night of rest before we embraced our once in a life time experience in a town that shared many secrets and a name from Europe… Denmark.
Denmark was a little village that had an attraction we were well aware of due to tacky yet seemingly effective advertising aimed at travellers like ourselves. We had seen signs for Dinosaur world all over the place so decided to check it out on our travels. As we entered the place we were greeted by two birds (the feathered kind) who acted more like excited children to see us. Dino World had a collection of replica Dinosaurs’ from the Raptor to the Rex. It also had different reptiles to view. Out back it had a collection of many different birds and Kangaroos. We were allowed to hold most of them. Two birds in particular stay in memory. One of them was 85 and had to use his beak to help him across the cage before he snapped at me. This was one of the Parrots many tricks. He also sang and gave customers abuse. The other was a pristine white Parakeet. This one didn’t fly, it walked on the floor barking and put it’s head to our legs looking for a pet. The funniest thing I’ve ever seen. That night we stayed in Albany and continued on the next day through Manjimup & Ravensthorpe to our next destination, Esperance.
Esperance is a beautiful town known for it’s fishing and exquisite beaches. We spent a few days there. The weather was absolutely unbelievable. The second day we were there it reached 44 degrees so we took to the beach and enjoyed every second. We met a couple there from Queensland. They were staying beside us in the resort. They were a lovely older couple who had been travelling for ages. They were so considerate that they shared the story of another couple they met whilst starting out on their
0 Comments 272 weeks
Haven't had a chance to update till now so as brief as possible, We spent over a week in Perth! 2 nights in a hotel and the rest in differen resort camps! On our first night we had a Kangaroo and its young in ourt "back yard" where we fed it bread and corn! Gas!!
Had our first day on the beach yesterday. Coogee beach on Cockburn rd. Burnt crispy with a 30 factor on! After sun is now my new best friend. We got the bank cards sorted eventually and left Perth this morning and are taking the scenic coastal route south to begin our trip to Sydney! Currently in Bunbury 220K's from Perth! Still lobster skinned and about to get breakfast at 3.34pm. Watch this space....
1 Comment 286 weeks
Things got crazy in KL.
We almost missed the final call for our flight to Perth. We had to be searched going on the plane only for a bottle of water. When we got on some passengers on the plane were in the wrong seats so we had to stand there for 20 mins while they attempted to break the communication barrier and eventually swap seats. Then we sat to wait 45 mins for a wave of petrol fumes to sweep through the plane leaving us dizzy so we had to disembark due to technical issues.
2 hours & a free Burger King later we were on the plane again. 5 hours 15 mins to Perth! We thought "Thank god, at least the Aussies speak English and we will be able to communicate better". The people who checked us in "little english" The cab driver from the airport "little english" The hotel receptionist and management, guess what, yep, "little english".
That doesn't matter though, we are only a day or so away from owning a camper van to drive to coastline to East Australia. It's almost 35 degrees outside and after a factor 30, I still manage to burn. The city of Perth is a larger cleaner Dublin city and we have a wonderful view of the city skyline from our hotel balcany!
Watch this space . . . . . x
0 Comments 287 weeks
close LX World Cup Football
Record503 Wins - 181 Losses
Think you can beat me?PLAY ME
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- ! All new sessions (24)
- "A new folder of pics from down under" (48)
- "A new folder of pics from down under"2 (48)
- "A newer folder of pics from down under" (49)
- "A newer folder of pics from down under1" (10)
- "Another new folder of pics from down under" (48)
- "Another new folder of pics from down under1" (40)
- "Great Friday" (30)
- 'More oz pics (48)
- 'More oz pics 2 (47)
- 'More oz pics 3 (46)
- **More of the same! (36)
- Aaa Haloween 2008 (12)
- Aaaaah Roadtrip and more..... (45)
- Aaaaah Roadtrip and more...2 (49)
- Aaaaah Roadtrip and more..3 (28)
- Aww, Look At My Tattoo's (29)
- Brisbane so far (46)
- Brisbane so far2 (30)
- Brisbane so far3 (47)
- Brisbane so far4 (39)