If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- i am a happy lady........jesus loves me
- The Other Half Of Me
you are my sunshine miss mushio :-)
- urmmm my music tastes change all the time, but atm i really like switchfoot, relient k, dashboard confessional, tim hughes, jason mraz( ), john mayer, third day and different worship music
- 50 first dates, cinderella story, the producers, narnia, mona lisa smile, how to lose a guy in 10 days, along came polly, hitch, you've got mail...so basically chickflicks
- none really other than bouncing on the trampoline but im not really sure that counts as a 'sport'...although i do like the gymnastics and ice things on the olympics.....
- Scared Of
- spiders, jelly fish, sharks eurghhhhhhhhhhh
- Happiest When
- sleeping, hanging out with friends, feeling close to God, bouncing on the trampoline in the rain....
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
This is a really beautiful poem by e.e cummings... its super!
i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
i want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
0 Comments 355 weeks