If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hi, my names Clayton, Corks, T. I went ta King's College for five years (awsome times!!!!!), I'm now at Massy Uni in Wellington haven a wicked time.
- Eminem, Techno, The Fray, Bita gansta
- Matrix, Men In Black
- Rugby, Wakebording, Waterpolo, Drinking, partying
- Scared Of
- My flat mates erly in the morning
- Happiest When
- Partying, drinking, hanging with my bois, on the boat
- Clayton 13 Taken
1.Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. could u last 5 years without seein me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18. would you wana be my bf/gf?
19. R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
20. Anything 2 say b4 u go?
2 Comments 303 weeks
Shit may just be the most powerful word in the English language.
You can be shit faced, shit out of luck, or have shit for
brains. With a little effort, you can get your shit together,
find a place for your shit or decide to shit or get off the pot.
You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit,
forget shit, and tell others to eat shit and die. Some people
know their shit while others can't tell the difference between
shit and shineola. There are lucky shits, dumb shits, crazy
shits, and sweet shits. There is bull shit, horse shit and
chicken shit. You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, shoot
shit, or duck when shit hits the fan. You can give a shit or
serve shit on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep shit or
be happier than a pig in shit. Some days are colder than shit,
some days are hotter than shit, and some days are just plain
shitty. Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit,
and there are times when you feel like shit. You can have too
much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit or a
lot of weird shit. You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit,
or find yourself up shit's creek without a paddle. Sometimes
everything you touch turns to shit and other times you swimming
a lake of shit and come out smelling like a rose. When you stop
to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of
creation. And remember, once you know your shit, you don't need
to know anything else!
0 Comments 304 weeks