If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- pop, six , squish, uhu, cissiro, lipchits!
- Me, Myself, and I
- I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place, my make-up isnt alway lovely and I spill things alot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometime my heart doesn't smile. I have friend and loved ones, and we sometimes fight and sometimes my day just wont go the way that I plan. But when I think about it and take a step back, I remember how wonderfully amazing life truely is and that maybe, just maybe - I like being imperfect. *shrug*
- The Other Half Of Me
cause he is my little diver boy... xxxx
- Are you a REAL 90's child?
Heres some things to think about and if you understand and agree with 80%, then you're a 90's child.
-You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"
-You remember when Kurt Cobain, Tu Pac, River Phoenix, and Selena died
-You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
-You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
-You remember reading "Goosebumps"
-You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
-You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
-You danced to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er.
-You remember the yo-yo craze
-You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
-You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
---This was before itall disappeared,
BRING BACK THE 90'S!!
- RIGHT! i am going to write the music i really listen to, and dont really care about your opinion about it.
ABBA, ABBA, ABBA, ABBA!!!! Red Hot Chilli Peppers ~ Robbie Williams ~ Alanis Morrisette ~ The Beatles ~ REM ~ Body Talk ~ David Bowie ~ +44 ~ Fall Out Boy ~ JP Cormier ~ The La's ~ The Light house Family ~ Linkin Park ~ No Doubt ~ Otis Reading ~ Outcast ~ Reef ~ Stone Sour ~ Travis.
I dont even have to talk about the Chainsaws and Splotchy they know i love them to bits...
- Scared Of
- The dark, well not the dark per say - Im terrified of the things in the dark...
- My Joe
- He's my loverly boy...
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
My mum drunk (surprise!) - "David you very angry"
Mum - "Kenny!"
David - "Who the F*** is Kenny?"
Mum - "Oh my god, he killed Kenny!"
David - "Eh?"
(General laughter and confusion all round)
2 minutes later
Mum - "I'm gonna pull the plug on that bloody lap top!"
David - "What the hell are you technicalogically impaired, LAPTOPS DONT HAVE PLUGS!" then in a old person voice "I just got one of the microwave and why would anybody be watching the TV at 10.30pm? the only people that are up that late dont have any trousers on.... I NEED A PISH!"
Pow - "Hold it in, it makes it feel nicer!"
Bobbie - "Val, Madi broke your... lamp post... post box....whats it called?"
Me - "Letter flapper thingy?"
Bobbie - "Letter box!"
1 Comment 204 weeks
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid £5 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
0 Comments 292 weeks
- Amsterdam (15)
- Rotterdam (33)
- Berlin (35)
- Koln (16)
- Just some pictures (29)
- Baby Madison (8)
- me and those close to me... (23)
- Me, Joe, Stu and Kita (14)
- Summer 2007 (8)
- Parties 2007 (25)
- the mad "P" party! (22)
- art trip (9)
- Fun Nights Out (8)
- Carolyn's (19)
- Ryan's Birthday. (18)
- My Album (3)
- christmas dance 07 (11)
- karaoke party! (5)
- My Birthday and le morn after. (31)
- Worlds weirdest animals (28)