If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
- Me, Myself, and I
- There is not alot that can be said that hasn't been said before..........i could tell you all about my work or how hard i party and how i plan to change some day. I could tell you about my ambitions and dreams, i could tell you about all my great friends. but what would really suprise you is i could tell you all about you!!! because this place is a fucking stalkers paradise
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
- Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares? ...they're a mile away and you've got their shoes! "
- The goverment, why do they take 3/4 of the price of petrol in tax?. MP;s what do they do? apart from taking our money and buying themselves houses and cars and sitting in there houses laughing at us swimming in their pools full of money.
People who think they are better than everyone else, I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
- I like
- Everything lol i even like work sometimes cause the crack apart from Mondays, but mostly into cars, gym, the start of the weekend, Driving, Bank holidays, Portugal, Thailand.
- Scared Of
- Any insects that look funny, spiders in particular i hate the wee fuckers.
- "I spent alot of money on booze, birds and fast cars!! The rest i just squandered!! ( George Best)........................
- I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
- The Other Half Of Me
He is the inspiration behind the longface song :D
- Neil Dougan
- Ricky Woods
- Jonny Weekes
- Alan Todd
- Aaron Montgomery Memorial
- Graham Lawrence
- The Rod
- Paul Weir Legend
- Brian Thompson
- Shauna Maxwell
- Laura B
- Alan Megarry
- Gemma Cheung
- Jonny Dalton
- Daniel Baird
- Matthew Foy
- Kerry Clendinning
- Dean Chambers
- Mark Turkington
- Stuart Carson
- Amy Ferguson
- Richard Torbet
- Mark Uprichard
- Scott Harrow
- Holly Graham
- Glenn Bradley
- Wanna Be In My Gang
- Debbie Bradley
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know
where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch
when I ask where the toilet is?
2. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it
is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people
do this? Who and where are they? they need locked up.
3. When people say while watching a film in the cinema "did you see that?” No i paid 5 quid to come to the cinema and stare at the fucking
4. People who ask "Can I ask you a question? Didn't really give me a
choice there, did you sunshine?
5. When something is 'new and improved!’ Which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement,
then there must have been something before it.
6. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come
yet? If the bus came would I be standing here, Knob head?
7. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So
what did they used to be? Ears, Wellington boots?
8. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No
it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.
9. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an
image I really didn't need.
10. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't
insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering..... It has to be a
McChicken Burger; just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have
a McStraw and Mcjam it in your McEyes you fucking McTosser
0 Comments 331 weeks
Funny Words of Wisdom
1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
2. I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
3. Someday we'll look back on all this and crash into a parked car.
4. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.
5. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
6. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
7. Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
8. My Reality Check bounced.
9. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key
10. Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
0 Comments 331 weeks