If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Daniel O' Malley
close About Me
- A feek and a bit
- Me, Myself, and I
MAD-Best abbrevialted name based group. Better than the rest really
Care to be hugged by a pantsless man?
Daniel O' Malley
Voted Sexiest Man In Ireland by Men's Health Magazine (can't argue)
I'm a bit obsessed with Fernando Torres at the mo'.
His armband proved he was a Red
You'll never walk alone, it said
We bought the lad from sunny Spain
He gets the ball, he scores again
Liverpool's number nine
It hurt me, like slappin a child, you know it's for their own good but still.
So I gave traolach dat stern look dat means i don't have a clue wat ur goin in about so i wouldnt waste your time askin me and as usual he did.
- Alice in Chains, Arctic Monkeys, Beck, Bob Dylan, Calvin Harris, Cat Stevens, Coldplay, Daft Punk Dire Straits, Director, The Eagles, Elvis, Foo Fighters, The Frames, Goo Goo Dolls, Gorillaz, Guns 'N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Johhny Cash, Kasabian, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Mike Oldfield, Muse, Neil Young, Nirvana, Nizlpoi, Oasis, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, The Prodigy, Queens Of The Stone Age, R.E.M., Radiohead, Rammstein, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, The Rolling Stones, Snow Patrol, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, The Strokes, System Of A Down, Thin Lizzy, Thom Yorke, Tool, Velvet Revolover
- The Departed, Jackass1 and 2, BORAT: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, Shaun of the Dead, The Fast and the furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Anchorman Intermission, Man About Dog, Spin the Bottle, Happy Gilmore, Mr. Deeds, Fight Club, Blades Of Glory, Hot Fuzz, Casino Royale, The Life Of Brian, Waynes World, Family Guy: Stewie Griffin The Untold Story, The Simpsons Movie, Sweeney Todd, I Am Legend
- Polocrosse(not polo cause polo is for puffs)look it up if you dont believe me, Football Liverpool, Rugby
- Happiest When
- locked, locked in rome, locked at home, locked with friends, locked in kens(i dont know a ken just rhymed).
- Bulmers, Miller, Budweiser, Sambuca, Guinness, Tequila, Red After Shock
- The Other Half Of Me
Just waitin on same sex marraige. Bt we're not gay
SYMPTOM: Pint appears to be crystal clear...
FAULT: It's water. Somebody is trying to sober you up.
ACTION: Punch him/her.
SYMPTOM: Don't recognise anyone, don't even recognise the room you're in.
FAULT: Don't panic - you've wandered into the wrong party.
ACTION: See if they've any free pints anyhow.
SYMPTOM: Feet cold and wet.
FAULT: Glass being held at incorrect angle.
ACTION: Rotate glass so that open end points toward ceiling.
SYMPTOM: Feet warm and wet.
FAULT: Improper bladder control.
ACTION: Stand next to nearest pet dog, complain about how house training has "gone to the dogs nowadays".
SYMPTOM: Pint appears unusually pale and tasteless.
FAULT: Glass empty.
ACTION: Get someone to get you another pint.
SYMPTOM: Opposite wall covered
with fluorescent lights.
FAULT: You've fallen over backwards.
ACTION: Have yourself chained to bar counter.
SYMPTOM: Mouth contains fag-ends.
FAULT: You have fallen forward.
ACTION: See above.
SYMPTOM: Beer tastes tasteless, front of your shirt is wet.
FAULT: Mouth not open, or glass applied to wrong part of face.
ACTION: Retire to loo, practise in mirror.
SYMPTOM: Floor blurry.
FAULT: You're looking through bottom of empty glass.
ACTION: Get someone to get you another pint.
SYMPTOM: Floor moving.
FAULT: You are being carried out.
ACTION: Find out if you are being taken to another pub/party
SYMPTOM: Room seems unusually dark.
FAULT: Bar has closed, have yez no homes to go to
ACTION: Confirm home address with barman, grab taxi home.
SYMPTOM: Taxi's interior suddenly takes on colourful aspect and
FAULT: Beer consumption has exceeded personal limitations.
ACTION: Cover mouth.
SYMPTOM: Everyone looks up to you and smiles.
FAULT: You are dancing on a table.
ACTION: Fall on somebody cushy-looking.
SYMPTOM: Hands hurts, nose hurts, mind unusually clear though.
FAULT: You have been in a fight.
ACTION: Apologise to everyone you see, just in case it was them.
SYMPTOM: Your singing sounds distorted.
FAULT: That lager is too weak.
ACTION: Have more drink until your voice improves.
SYMPTOM: Don't remember the words to song.
FAULT: Beer is just right.
ACTION: Play air guitar.
SYMPTOM: Ugly woman/man in your sights.
FAULT: Insufficient beer intake.
ACTION: Up dosage immediately.
SYMPTOM: Shins and toes hurt.
FAULT: You've been walking into things.
ACTION: Maintain dosage.
Squishy feeling in the hands.
FAULT: You have grabbed hold of a woman's breasts.
ACTION: Duck to avoid boyfriend's fist.
SYMPTOM: Bed is bumping around.
FAULT: Taking an ambulance ride.
ACTION: It's too late, you made complete arsehole of self
0 Comments 275 weeks
1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better". This will keep her on her toes and girls love that.
2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. (Or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.)
3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs, they love to be roughed up.
4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is say you better be, repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.
5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement and every girl needs some improvement.
6. Recognize the small things, they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. Because jewelry is for pussies and Asian ladies.
7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes, mouth the words fuck you and grab the other girls ass. Girls love competition.
8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special, then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner, then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because i can."
9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.
10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.
11. Warm her up when shes cold... and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say "If you don't stop bitching about the cold right now you're going to be bitching about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.
12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party's dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.
13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny, why shouldn't girls?
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR. Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. Like basketball.
15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.
16. If you care about her, never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.
17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.
18. Take her out to dinner. Right when shes about to order interrupt and say "No she's not hungry". Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.
19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.
20. Give her one of your t-shirts... and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell. A bad smell. You know what I'm talking about.
21. When its raining keep asking her if shes crying. She'll say no its just the rain. Ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying. Girls like a tough man, as I've already stated.
22. Titty twisters and plenty of them.
23. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.
24. Remember her birthday but don't get her something. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing thats important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get
0 Comments 300 weeks
Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand.
All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things.
For example when we're back stage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowds begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the crowd which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do,God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. It must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child.
On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!
I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy and a daughter who reminds me too much of what i used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become.
I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess.
Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away.
Peace, love, empathy.
Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your alter.
Please keep going Courtney, for Frances.
For her life, which will be so much happier without me.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!
0 Comments 312 weeks
close What Cigarette Brand Are You?
close what bray pub would you be
My result is: Martello
you think you are better than everyone else esp the katies heads!
you drink wine and vodka red bull coz u can afford to!
you like to get out of it on cocaine coz u can afford to!
the girls wear dresses and the lads wear shirts with suit jackets
u think john duggan is ur best friend and he can get ya in koo for free!!
update evryone is friends with john if u put money in his pockets every weekend then he is ur friend but he is always out of reach wen u need to get into the koo!
u think u know all the bouncers!and everyone loves ya
ur either really pissed or sniffed too much!no one can stand ya u stuck up snob
at the end of the night ur either at the burger bar or waiting on a bench for some1 u know to come out and invite u to a party but this will never happen!martello heads only go home in 2's!so go home ya loser!
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close NES Video Game Retro Gaming
|Classic Retro Games|
Play all your old NES video games right on Bebo! Relive the magic of Super Mario Brothers, Pacman, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda and many others.
I've Recently Played:
Zelda, The Legend of
close Texas Holdem Poker
close Which Footballer are you ?
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- for all the people who actually hated that school and realise it was such a kip
- Alcoholic Anonymus
- The Líníocht Club
- The Physics Club
- The Provisional leftist club
- Pirate club
- Guitar Club
- family guy club
- The WTF Club
- PlayStation 3
- Get rid of staunton and delaney
- Wispa fan club
- The Panel
- Will Ferrell
- PS3 Online