If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
ing people with acts of extreme randomness since 1986.
First act: crawling up to an opened window sill on the 8th floor of apartment, when I was a kid. I was saved, of course.
- from Northern Russian Viking Metal to Southern-Fried Mellow Kentucky blues.
- what I find funny
- klingon, especially its speakers, and the fact that they are fighting to promote it as a minority language.
- roll on spearfishing (hopefully)
- Scared Of
- future. It's unpredictably frightening.
- Currently Reading:
- a noticeboard in Northern Ireland. It's written in 3 languages. I can't understand two of them, though.
- COMING SOON:
- a concept album with 30-second long songs, recorded on a mobile phone.
Album title: Sonata Dysfunctionata.
Playlist: 1.) The third buttock
2.) She will never do porn again
3.) Livin' on a pavement
4.) I wanna be a schizophrenic outsider artist.
5.) Bottom Feeder
6.) Automatic Songwriting
7.) Prince Rebel (instrumental) - music done
8.) Intellectual Clowning
- THE PROCESS:
- I write random lyrics on pages of paper. I put them all in a box and place a firecracker or dynamite in it. And let it blow up, of course. Whichever page survives the blast becomes the blueprint for the song.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How Well Do You Really Know Yuri!? 17 Taken
- D4 (Dublin 4)
- Texas, USA
A person who would be about to be employed to work with a hedge trimmer should be screened and tested for use of a hedge trimmer. I've just seen a creep that could kill people with it. How the boss let him use it is beyond me.
0 Comments 193 weeks
It's unfortunate when some Chinese couple calls their son Hung Dong, and then he has to move to an English speaking country.
0 Comments 193 weeks
Generation X: 1965 - 1982
Generation Y: 1982 - 1995
Generation Z: 1995 - 2010
As there are no more letters in the alphabet, are there not going to be more generations?
Or maybe the world is going to end some time between 2010 and 2025?
Either way, I can't wait.
2 Comments 203 weeks
- CD covers (8)
- COMICS (2)
- DAVE IS A STAR (3)
- Eastern Europe (15)
- Masking Tape Ball diary (8)
- ODESSA_UKRAINE (5)
- ONE HOPE (4)
- One Hope Album Cover (17)
- ROME (1)
- SECOND NATURE POSTER (15)
- Scumdalk (7)
- TTMR CD cover (25)
- TTMR POSTER111111 (14)
- TTMR myspace background (26)
- TTMR_round2 (10)
- experiMental (1)
- general (18)