If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well..Well..Well! What Can I say? I go by the name of Coco. I'm 18 years old & a freshman @ MSU in Starkville, Ms. I'm a young Soldier for Christ & have learned to depend on no1 but the Lord above. I'm as sweet as sweet potato pie. I'm not 4 mess in any way, but don't take my sweetness 4 weakness cause I can sho u how to act a donkey. Enough of dat! I love encouraging young ones like myself 2 get 2 kno JESUS cause HE is the ONLY way any1 can survive in this day & time. In my spare time I love to babysit & spend time with young individuals. When my head is aching and my heart is heavy, I love to praise dance & devote my time 2 GOD to get things off of my chest. I have learned to pray my way out of any & every situation. I'm 1 of the sweetest people u'll ever wanna meet. I'll give my last if it comes down 2 it. Well I guess enough is said. I'M COCO & I APPROVE OF DIS MESSAGE!.........Yep....Dats Me!
- Gospel, Gospel, & more Gospel!
- The Parent Trap, Madea Family Reunion The Movie, It Takes Two, Gridiron Gang, and lots of other clean movies.
- TV Shows
- Tom & Jerry, Popeye, Flintstones, Yogi Bear, Fresh Prince, Rugrats, Thats So Raven, and many more good ones.
- Worst Fear
- The Man Above, Dying, & not getting 2 know all of my family!
- Happiest When
- I'm around people that makes me happy & makes me smile.
- Favorite People
- Everyone that has been there 4 me & have prayed with me! Even thoughs who are just entering my life.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
How do it feel to be in College?????
1 Comment 245 weeks
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A SENIOR?
2 Comments 310 weeks
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!!! CAN I GET A AMEN?
3 Comments 314 weeks